Will we ever have a male lead in star wars again?

Will we ever have a male lead in star wars again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uhE3Ox9pdLw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kathleen Kennedy self-inserts are so interesting!

Rogue one was not bad at all imo. TFA was a complete pile of dog shit. The battlefront girl i dunno.

Maybe the han solo movie and boba fett movies.

also, bets on han solo movie being delayed from its release date?

>star wars again
that's the problem. If it's going to exist AGAIN, it might as well be full of fecal characters and acting

Nope.

You gay or something?

Is Star Wars entering JUST mode?
>normies don't really talk about TFA anymore
>Mark dosen't seem to like The Last Jedi
>Carrie is dead
>if plot leaks are true then TLJ will like split the fanbase to a level never before seen
>Han Solo spinoff is a public clusterfuck
>Episode IX from the director of the critically acclaimed hit Book Of Henry

Only if he isn't white. #diversityisourstrengf

Daisy Ridley > Felicity Jones

She's literally casting girls based on how she looked 20 years ago.

>male leads for 7 movies in the series plus every video game book and tv show
>triggered by 3 movies with female leads
Trumpcucks are literal children

It's because women make poor leads.

Back to your safe space kiddo!

WHERE ARE THE AFRICAN QUEENS?

NOOOOOOOO, SLAYYYYY QUEEEEEEENS

>7
???

Who cares?
Jyn Erso movie again when?
I need more bunny

Now it all makes sense and now I can criticize the all-female protagonist thing without sounding so sexist

Kathleen flat out admitted that Star Wars was now a woman's franchise. Deal with it.

It's going to be nobodies franchise at the rate they're going

You have that totally backwards. Except TFA sucked too.

Mary Sue Wars. post on twitter.

Probably not.

youtube.com/watch?v=uhE3Ox9pdLw

Mary Sue wars, really makes me enjoy cinema

>Will we ever have a male lead in star wars again?
I'm just glad they pried Lucas' grubby little mits off the kids.

What did Spielberg/Lucas see in her?

Who is that ugly bitch in the right?

It makes sense for males to be the main characters. Both in reality and in fan-base.

It's going to be great 6 years from now when we can honestly say a woman killed Star Wars.

It's getting to the point where I unironically think George Lucas at the helm would be better than her

Cut yourself

Main character from the new battlefront game, which is canon

Wait is eyebrows in star wars?

How will they signal to newcomers and Chinese audiences that Han Solo is not gay without giving him a love interest in his upcoming movie?

Is the one on the far right not a male?

>he still thinks Han Solo isn't getting RICED

>if plot leaks are true then TLJ will like split the fanbase to a level never before seen

What do you mean?

Their cocks.

Sci-fi is already a womans franchise.
Stagnant communist feel-good garbage everywhere.

Really, dude? Really?

No you don't

:)

They are both ok movies. You need to stop letting your own personal bias about how you feel about things outside of the movies (fanbase, feminism, etc) affect your judgment of these movies.

Felicity Jones is really cute!

not a white one thats for sure

How does that work? Neither movie had any particular merit, with the major difference being rogue one was both original and actually fun on occasion. That's not personal bias, that's just fact.

Who would win in a fight?

Fuck YOU, you've had your fun you cis pig, Hollywood belongs to us
STRONG
DIVERSE
INDEPENDENT
WOMYN
WHO DONT NEED NO MAN

she was signed on for two films initially, but that was prior to the reshoots on Rogue One, andshe and Cassian originally survived the battle on Scarif

>STRONG
Code word for ugly face
>DIVERSE
Code word for shitskin
>INDEPENDENT
Code word for no tits

Honestly, can you imagine INDEPENDENT woman with big tits? Or a STRONG woman who has a cute feminine face?

yes, because in reality someone's appearance has absolutely nothing to do with their personality

you would have to talk to people outside of buying drive-thru mcdoubles to realize this though

From qt3.14 to meh to things that come out of my asshole after a taco coffe buffet

>someone's appearance has absolutely nothing to do with their personality
wtf extremely false

lel

Does it matter?

no, actually, it's completely true, but you can't learn everything from Sup Forums, so i can't blame you for this misconception.

Where talking about escapist entertainment being taken over by the "muh diversity" crowd.

So don't be a stupid fuck and start talking about the personality of actors we will never meet.

If I want chicks with melon sized jugs talking about space magic in my movies I shouldn't have some white knight going on about their personality, the woman is just being paid to do a job and sometimes that job is looking good. You never ask about the personality of all those disposable Storm Troopers.

Yes, just not a white one

kek, was that after they realized Rogue One was a steaming pile of shit?

>impliying the Emilia Clarke character isn't the protagonist

no, a person's looks will have an effect on their personality
it's not the only thing that does, but it does have an effect

"Don't judge a book by it's cover" is the worst piece of advice ever. Both in the design world and everyday shit.

There are exceptions, but they're rare. For the most part, if it looks and acts like a duck, it is a duck.

We know for a fact how a person looks affects how others perceive and interact with them (more attractive = more trustworthy), this undoubtedly has an effect on how a person sees and carries themselves.

shell be in han solo movie

>post 1980s
>still giving a fuck about Star Wars

who is that ugly jewish hag on the right??

WHO FUCKING CARES

Star Wars will always be a pile of garbage, lying forever as a testament to the human worship of money-hungy iconery.

does right not own a toothbrush?

He said poor leads user. POOR leads.

Sweaty Rey is best Rey and her armpit shots alone made that film worth watching.

LITERAL

CHOMPERS

Who the fuck wants to see more of this horse faced cock gobbler? MORE BUNE.

Holy shit that woman on the right. Please tell me that's not real

well episode 8 will be the first star wars in my generation that i wont see opening day or at all in the theaters

they wont need my ticket anyway. itll be financially successful, but im just personally sick of the lefitist idology being pushed and i could care less if they refernce empire strikes back

Its from the Battlefront II trailer, its canon btw

the force came from a magic tree that was found by a brother and sister who became the first sith and jedi respectively, and the brother kills the sister.
the brother is snoke and hops from body to body to live for millenia, rey is the sister reincarnated.
there's a giant sloth that's actually anakin and kylo kills him.

>there's a giant sloth that's actually anakin and kylo kills him.

what?

Her smile isn't her best quality, but that's exactly the point. Disney didn't want a 10/10 qt3.14 to play their female lead, they wanted someone with average looks that the female demographic could relate to. That said, they realized early on that her armpits were her best quality and wanted to show them off as much as possible (sounds perverted but it's true, Disney is a fucking master at this sort of thing).

They knew exactly what they were doing.

supposedly there's a creature that looks like a giant sloth that's actually anakin's force ghost or something retarded.

If Shnoke was hopping from body to body for a millenia presumably fucking shit up all that time, why did the sister choose to reincarnate into Rey JUST now after all this time?

You are saying Disney signed Daisy onto TFA, JUST to market her armpits, feet, mouth and the like to retards like us who beat their dick to it?

stop asking questions goy

t. Redditor

Holy shit this fucking movie is going to be terrible.

More like Rogue 1 please im sick of this Disney shit.

>original
>fun

>What did Spielberg/Lucas see in her?
His dick.

This.

I think she's meant to be empowering to the female demographic, but that Disney wanted men to appreciate her as well. She's flat, has an average face, no ass and we never see her feet. What does that leave them to work with?

Holy shit this is hilarious

Wait kylo kills anakins force ghost? Is that even a thing you can do? Why would he even want to, in TFA he has boner for Vader.

But they literally signed Felicity Jones for Rogue One to be the opposite of Daisy?

Daisy has a set of grills a lowrider would be jealous of, face it shes a fucking minger.

>Rogue 1
>not made by Disney

what?

Nah, have you seen Red Tails?

Kylo believed Anakin was weak and Vader was strong, he essentially separated the two characters from one another. (Something we wish we could do too).

Footfags need to be gassed

sick of this shit, Disney*

I fucked up while typing.

star wars is since Disney bought it a female focused young adult franchise