Can someone tell me what happened that makes everybody think that Donald Trump has already lost...

Can someone tell me what happened that makes everybody think that Donald Trump has already lost? I actually read the transcript of what he said about Khizr Khan and it was literally nothing because he has said infinitely worse things. So what is happening? Even Australian media is already calling a fucking Hillary win.

I can't believe this.

1. Polling
2. Massive gaffes
3. Panic within the GOP
4. Republicans making plans for post-defeat life
5. Two candidates on the right to take votes from him.

It's over. We need a better, more disciplined candidate next time. Someone less self-obsessed.

Poll numbers getting made up and most people believed it. It was coupled with a few attempts to undermine his campaign and have it collapse. Looks like it held strong.
Expect more, even more desperate attempts as the day draws closer.
Expect electronic vote rigging on election day and a massive shitstorm.

>Can someone tell me what happened that makes everybody think that Donald Trump has already lost?

Media saturation. Clearly no single group could possibly control a majority of all media assets. It's just a coincidence.

>I actually read the transcript of what he said about Khizr Khan and it was literally nothing

The media saw an opportunity and made a story of it. That's literally Trump's problem right now

The media lies. Reminder that 90% of the WORLD'S media is owned by 5 companies... And guess who owns these companies? I'll let you deduce that in your own mind...

Donald Trump's presidential policies are a big threat against bank control and unabated trade in North America, which is largely a losing deal for the people of the United States (however largely beneficial for large industrial companies, who are owned by many of the same people who own the majority of the media... Who are, well, you guessed it).

Therefore, the media barons project propaganda onto the gullible, slow, dumb masses to protect their interests that are dependent upon things like NAFTA and the TPP.

This is the root cause of all Hillary Clinton shilling in the media.

It's an organized media blitz to establish narrative before the election and manufacture a result. If anything, it prooves that the U.S. media and political parties are completely corrupt.

>muh globalist meme

You're a fucking retard and I hope you realize with complete devastation what Trump's role as a literal corporate shill means for your worthless ego: He's not even a proper protectionist bourgeois, but another globalist capitalist. Get this in your fucking skull: Capitalists compete against each other too.

That's partially why there are fractions of the bourgeoisie represented through political parties, e.g. Democrat, Republican.

They try to report Trump as fucking something up. When it sticks as it did with this Khan guy they go full retard and blow up every minor ordeal to pack on the negativity. Last week I saw multiple sites report how Trump Taj Mahal is going bankrupt even though he doesn't own it but they leave that part out. Fucking scum all of them.

"nothing" to you apparently includes questioning a grieving mother's freedom to speak her mind, and implying the father was upset with the idea of reducing terrorism when his only dead son died for that very cause.

The fact that you people can't see what is directly in front of your face is why you won't access the levers of power in this country for the rest of your lives.

Sup Forumss Aspergers prevents it from admitting that if Manafort had locked trump in a room without his phone all last week the WHOLE WEEK would have been media coverage about Hillary botching another bunch of email answers.

If he had let his surrogates get dirty and do their jobs he would be leading in every poll right now.

Instead he shot his mouth off at the parents of a dead officer because of course he did, because he's a manchild with zero self control. Gave him the worst possible start to a general election in modern history in addition to blowing a huge opportunity to put a hole in his opponent.

Indisputable facts.

He had a bad week and a half of polls in late July/early August. Clearly, this means the election is already over and Hillary Clinton is our new President-Elect. God, how I hate the modern news cycle. Every small, questionable bit of information gets blasted into your skull at full force all day if you allow it. I should probably take the next few days off from politics. I mean, seriously, if I took a week off from politics and news, would I actually miss anything and have to do any serious catching up when I got back? It's all bullshit drama these days. Except for the odd terrorist attack.

Obviously Trump isn't the fix-all to the problems facing the western world, and there are many things that he could improve upon, but it is a start. Even if Trump isn't elected, his mere candidacy has opened a narrative questioning the reckless trade deals that are like a succubus upon the American people.

Globalism is insidious, if that is inconvenient to you due to your own profit margins, well, sorry to tell you be the needs of the state supersede the needs of the individual. We need to protect our countries, our cultures, our races, and our heritage.

The media was looking for an excuse to attack trump, didn't matter what it was.

They knew shillary didn't get a convention bounce and that would be essentially admitting that she lost already

All this proves is that Nate Silver should be safely ignored until about late September at the earliest. The current crop of polls are shit. Hillary Clinton sweeping half the South. Hilarious.

>nigger-tier reasoning
You literally just dindu nuffin'd all over this thread

He didn't have a bad week. The media just created that false narrative after he defended himself from Khan. It's absurd how dishonest they are. The GOP needs to fucking acknowledge and address this. I'm sick of this shit. Every 4 years whoever they run is labeled as a racist or bigot or whatever and half truths are said about them like claiming Trump wants to deport all immigrants not just illegal ones. I am not going to support Republicans if they don't start pushing back and taking these media groups to court.

Calm down we got another 3 months most people will forget this come november.

you are quoting a proven liar, without the most basic integrity.

Shoebat stated that he threw a bomb at Bank Leumi, an Israeli bank, in Bethlehem.[1] A 2008 Jerusalem Post article raised questions regarding the authenticity of Shoebat's account, and reported that Bank Leumi had no record of an attack on its Bethlehem branch between 1977 and 1979.[1] In addition, Shoebat's uncle also denied that such an attack took place.[1] Such an incident was also not reported by Israeli news outlets according to Omar Sacirbey's 2010 Washington Post article.[6] The Jerusalem Post article reported a contradiction in Shoebat's response to the question whether word of the bombing made the news at the time.[1] He replied, "I don't know. I didn't read the papers because I was in hiding for the next three days."[1] However, according to the same article, he had told Britain's Sunday Telegraph in 2004 that "I was terribly relieved when I heard on the news later that evening that no one had been hurt or killed by my bomb."[1] During his telephone interview, Shoebat was unable to recall the date or time of year of the attack.[1] He told the Sunday Telegraph in 2004 that he was pressured by teachers to adopt an extreme Islamic philosophy.[1] His uncle, who still lives in Beit Sahour, said religion did not play a major role in Walid's education, which he described as ideologically mild, and that there was no attack on Bank Leumi

False information to dissuade the masses from voting Trump. People are so stupid that they don't want to be ostracized by their peers for being on the "wrong side of history". So the (((globalists))) spread false information to the masses, through seemingly innocuous platforms such as this one. You'd be surprised of how many pies the Jew has his fingers in.

Plus, if Trump is so extremely unpopular, why does he fill a stadium to the brim for his speeches, yet Hillary can hardly fill a high school gymnasium?

That isn't an argument. Just because some Muslim fought against al-Qaeda in Iraq (where we shouldn't have even went in the first point) doesn't mean all 1.7 billion Muslims agree with the same values...

Anecdotal evidence =/= factual evidence (see Pew polls, etc.)

nice job correcting the record, champ!!

Fabricated narrative with fake polls. Nothing really.

Use you're fucking brain. Straight face calling an election months in advance the second both conventions end? The global establishment still controls the entertainment and media and they are exercising 24 hour fantasy construction in the hopes that it will snowball and manifest. This is the last stand of the "old world order" they either get Hillary in or everyone wakes up to the fantasy.

And you're defending one, what's your point?

Just because shills keep posting this over and over doesn't make it not bullshit.

>taking these media groups to court

I think he's just giving the media ammo to keep people talking about him, praise or bashing. Remember that mainstream media is propaganda, and there will always be two sides of view. The more extreme a response Trump gets from the media, the more extreme the praise or bashing between the people. At this point, people love or hate Trump. The people who love Trump are seeing that the tolerant left isn't so tolerant when it comes to opposition in political views.

Trump got 4 Billion dollars in free publicity. Media networks never had to deal with a " Insider". Media realized the got fucked by the next president Trump who played them, Media wants compensation for his win, Fakes polls to try to make Trumps campaign waste money on advertising. Trump says "tough shit" .

The media has gotten too big and is taking sides and influencing politics. Someone needs to reel them in.

This. The Jew needs to be put back into line again.

ignorant
conspiriologist
delusional

I have always got paid by "capitalists" checks don't bounce, what's the problem?

>t-the polls are rigged!!
>t-trump will win in a landslide, just you watch!!
>t-t-the media is being paid by Hillary!
Lmao

>she lost already
No more ad spending.

They are "Brexiting." If you recall, Brexit was evil and horrible and only racist losers were for it. If you recall, Brexit was going to be the end of civilization. If you recall, every single poll called early and often that Brexit was trailing in the polls and had no chance.

Of course Brexit won, and none of the lies were true.

CTR has finally learned 4 dimension chess.
SAVE OP'S POST FOR SCREENCAPS.

This is their plan, they are attempting to re-write history.

You should have given me those delegates, Dahnald...

Ad hominem

I almost feel like the people will be the only ones who can do it and in ways that will make the media feel uncomfortable.

Are you arguing that because the polls show Hillary is likely to win, it's actually Trump who is going to win? Whatever the polls say, the opposite will happen. Is that your argument?
Face it, it's over. Even the Republican Party themselves know what a joke Trump is.

Cankles spends gazillions on tv time. TV time has polls. See spending money on TV time "works". NOT!

>bourgeois
>ad hom
>amerikkkan flag

You seem to be in the wrong place, /leftypol/

>uncomfortable reasoning/argument
>h-he's just a conspiracy theorist! what a schizo! look at this tinfoil

Funny how throughout history, the regime in power always calls the opposing side "insane". You're doing the bidding of the Jews for them, and you don't even realize it. It's your second nature now. You've been conditioned from birth to do this. Why you people don't want to break the conditioning that was forced upon you by your Jewish masters? This has always been an eternally perplexing idea to wrap my head around.

Trick to get more Ad Revenue. We are all Capitalists. Money rules. If you got it they want it.

THIS IS A CTR THREAD

NOBODY IS VOTING FOR HILLARY

When the media wants to destroy someone, they will create fake "outrage" over the smallest things that person says. When the average dipshit viewer (who still get their news from the TV) sees this they just assume this person must have crossed the line.

These types of tactics still influence a large segment of the voting public. It can switch a 7 point lead into a 7 point deficit in a week.

It will be difficult for Trump to beat both Hillary and the establishment media who are at this point just an extension of her campaign.

ABC news has been shitting on him EVERY. FUCKING. NIGHT. not once a night, but shits on him like 5 times a night and posts whatever poll (even small obscure polls) that gives hillary the biggest lead

i cant stand these lying cunts and i hope they fucking die

people who can't see through the medias lies are Americas number one problem

>da joos

Why do you think our (((politicians))) force these """hate speech""" laws upon us? So once we as a society figure it all out, it will be too late, since such "hateful" thoughts will be illegal, and the majority of people will always be complacent with the law, regardless of how immoral it is...

Armed resistance I believe is the only hope.

They're not calling a loss because of anything he did, they're calling a loss because that's what they want, to demoralize his voters

You have the "news" being pundits again

You may think it is a joke, but it really isn't. Behind most of the media, you'll find a crooked-nosed Semitic puppeteer controlling the whole thing.. Our collective ignorance - in which you are actively participating - is our collective downfall.

Meh

People care about race politics spin not literal criminal activity and """coincidences"""

That's the narrative right now. There are actual DNC emails between them n MSM outlets about creating this narrative around Trump. Obviously, none of MSM report this so the majority of voters don't know or care enough to find out.

It's a shitty situation and it really shouldn't be allowed. To put this whole thing in perspective, shit like clock boy gets more attention than Clinton Foundation receiving a few hundred million from Russian interests just as the sale of US uranium is approved to Russia. Confirmed rampant corruption n sabotage inside a national party was slid thanks to this Khan shit.

USA is controlled by the media and the DNC lined their pockets quicker. Trump was never ever going to win.

because of (((((((((globalists))))))))))))

Did you think Republican primary voters represented America?

They aren't pundits. Pundits commentate, however, do not omit the truth while claiming to be the foremost authority on truth. They are deceitful, duplicitous puppeteers.

CNN is even worse. Just look at how the networks covered the party conventions. When covering the Republican convention they went out of there way to show Republicans against Trump, but they hardly showed any of the Bernie protestors at the DNC convention and made it seem like they were united. Even their personalities were different. At the RNC they seemed somber and critical, but at the DNC they were upbeat and acted like they were having fun.

I don't even think Hillary needs to spend much on advertising when the media is doing that job for her for free.

hahahaha no it's because you're all a bunch of inbred racist fucks, the whole game has been about getting the Tea Party to evolve to this point where people are just as hateful and vile as possible in public and think their side is actually winning.

You've been trolled you dummy.

You're actually full of shit and your Fuhrer isn't a retard so much as he's duping you into supporting him when he intends to lose.

Nigga is over 15% behind in polls. No candidate in history has ever come back to win when the polls are showing that.

I really hope the jew media continues with the "Trump is done" meme. It means more potential dem voters staying home on election day and with Hillary base being nigs and spics among others its very possible.

I really really hope they push this meme hard so they can become complacent and stay home

You're not Canadian.

Kill yourself nigger

I doubt they will.

The media likes two things mostly: exerting power, and getting good ratings to increase profits.

If everyone knows the election is over, people will stop caring or tuning in. It's in their interest to keep the race as close as possible until Trump closes the gap again.

>BLACKED

He opens his mouth and every time some shit nuggets fall out. No one likes that other than dumb shit eating people like you.

How do yall niggas think he's going to win. The gop is split like fuck, some never trump, some gary johnson, where do you think these magic votes are coming from to make you win?

People obviously like it or Trump wouldn't get such good ratings every time he's on. This is partly why he's getting constant coverage even if it's for completely trivial shit, because every time he's on, their ratings surge. People pretend they don't like it, but they keep tuning in to watch what he's up and be entertained.

The GOP as in the actual representatives of the party are split, but they were since the beginning of the primaries. The actual voters will coalesce behind Trump when push comes to shove in November. In recent polls, it's been shown that Johnson actually takes away more votes from Democrats. Of course it doesn't mean he will win, but he still has a good chance.

I find you delusional trumpkins sad yet somewhat entertaining. You are supporting the objectively shittiest candidate in years because of your angsty white fragility and come up with the most retarded excuses for why his campaign is shit.

Couldn't be the fault of the tiny handed orange muppet, no no, it's 'the media', or ze Joos, or anyone but drumpf himself. Couldn't be his constant childish outbursts and insults, couldn't be his complete lack of political experience or lack of any deeper knowledge and understanding of topics, cannot be his delusional wall or now the recent delusional non-plan for the economy against the back of his own divided party who got to hate him.

Yeah sure, he's a godsend gift for any media outlet and especially comedians and late shows like Colbert who can literally fill his whole stand up part with the dumb shit drumpf has been up to for months now.

Doesn't make him presidential material though but just a laughing stock outside the shit eaters' echo chamber of MAGA delusions and angst.

Of course Trump pails in comparison to glorious Erdogan.

You just dont shit on "Thank you for your service" American culture.

He should've known better, he's american after all, is he?

What's wrong with jew?
Trump family is jew.
Trump economic team is jew.

You see, Erdogan could probably build a wall. Drumpf though..

Sneaky leaf you.

Germany really sucks these days. It's a sad thing to see.

The rightwads in the US literally picked a reality-tv version of themselves. Honey Boo-Boo/Duck fuckers/Teen mom...the proudly uneducated asswipes who loves them some reality TV....picked themselves as a POTUS candidate.

Stupid, ignorant people waste oxygen.

No one is denying that Trump has problems, but you'd have to be retarded to think manufactured controversy or the media isn't part of it. The amount of shit they've randomly dredged up like NAMBLA, Russia that they could've done in the primaries, or stupid shit like the crying baby is laughable.

The whole Russia/Khan/Baby thing was obviously artifically blown up to chip away at Republican support (respect for the military, tapping into anti-Russian sentiment, "think of the children", etc.). It is Trump's fault that he couldn't react appropriately.

>just a laughing stock outside the shit eaters' echo chamber of MAGA delusions and angst.
Yet he won the primaries with more voters than any candidate in history, and just 2 weeks ago he was leading in the polls before the end of the DNC/Khan nonsense. And you'll see the a similar pattern in a few weeks.

>he's a godsend gift for any media outlet
Supply and demand. People say they don't like him but they can't get enough of him.

>drumpf
Hello Rebbit.

this

Trump says dumb stuff, the media blasts it while also pushing dirt from his past and having stories of several GOP members deriding him. These days they largely treat Hillary with kid gloves (liberal publications knocked on her a bit during the primaries) while only occasionally writing a bad piece about her. Of course fox and several offbeat right publications will diss her, but Trump catches heat from all angles.

Clinton usually hides behind her surrogate network, and when she appears in the public eye it's almost always been on scripted interviews, or less recently when was in the hearing with congress regarding Benghazi, where she spoke in legalese (which comes off to the general population as sketchy in most cases).

Trump has to show up and decimate her in the debates. He'll need to lay down more structure on his plans, dish out all the dirt on Hillary, and bring his SPICIEST zingers. Clinton can be well spoken and quite articulate, but she is very scripted and cerebral. She doesn't speak from the gut, and it's up to Trump to push her off balance, put his best foot forward and shine.

Trump has closed bigger gaps before two times, and the third time is the charm. He benefitted from being the last man standing in May, and getting the nom last month. He has to use the debates to springboard up and stay there.

Or he could benefit from an October surprise, kek willing

He insulted the family of a war hero and apparently you can't do that in Murka.

Its kind of cool knowing that all countries really pay attention to our elections. Kind of pathetic for you guys. Im sure the rest of the world does it to. UK? I don't even know who australia's last 3 PRESIDENTS were, including the current one. Some ginger chick?

Do you guys have a 'memorize every US president' final exam in schools?

No and the part about Murika I had in English classes was basically how the American dream is nice in theory but in reality just fantasy and the from dishwasher to millionaire trope a fantasy for dumb Americans, as you can see in drumpf fans who willingly eat up his MAGA shit.

Buenas días Perú!

>cu-cu-cu-cumbia-a-a *echo

Have you graduated high school yet?

The media is trying to destroy Trump by saying it's over in order to make it over. The polls are part of their plot so I can't comment on how well it's actually working without anecdotal evidence. My fellow Trump supporters seem to be hanging around but are very discouraged. My Democrat friends still hate Hillary are very reluctant to vote for here. My Republican friends seem to be very reluctant to support Trump but wish to stop Hillary. Because of this, I don't think anything actually changed by the Khan incident and the election is still a coin flip at this point.

America is like a really retarded but spoiled little brat that takes a big dump on the rest of the world for Israel's gain.

That's about it really.

>being taught ideological propaganda in school, not even related to your own country
I'd be shocked but you're European.

>drumpf

Do redditors still say this unironically?

tell me something i dont know already

It's hard to say exactly what the truth is due to the spamming of misinformation, but at this point there's no guarantee of who's going to win.

The media just pulls no punches with Trump while going much easier on Hillary.

That's how I'm seeing things right now anyway.

> MSM taking orders from Glablist shills.
> Fake Polling that is bought and paid for by Kikes
> CTR getting 6+ million of Soros money
> Shilling intensifies online.

I have never seen such coordination between all of these globalists but they sense that their jig is up. Trump will win this. This will be Brexit on steroids.

I agree about the media, but I don't think most of the polling is fake. Rather it's just a reaction to the media coverage.

>implying the globalists haven't learned their lesson and won't just rig the voting

Brexit was paper ballots counted by hand. Several swing states have digital voting and Trump has to win nearly all them. With the polling, no one will question it

What I find entertaining is how much you lack in terms of seeing a bigger picture.

The wall isn't a delusional idea at all. As much as you'll hear about it hear, it's not about keeping Hispanics out, it's about keeping low skilled, low IQ immigrants out that will not contribute to US infrastructure in the long run. They offer cheap labor, which means more profits for businesses and a small effect on cheaper goods and services in the areas they work. But their contribute to labor pool saturation, and general willingness to work for less means they devalue wages. They also cluster in urban centers, driving up rent, burden on local infrastructure, and take jobs from low skilled natives (citizen or legal immigrants).

Having excessive immigration from border crossings, visa overstays, and h1b abuse makes it difficult to transition to a universal healthcare system (as the US is already on track to having a doctor and nurse shortage with our current system), or provide any meaningful social benefits. Overpopulation in the US will lead to a large underemployed or jobless underclass, and that's not something we want.

A Trump presidency will also mean the world becomes more multipolar. Declining US influence might be seen as bad, but really it will just serve to reduce tension between nuclear powers.

Trump is also against the TPP, TISA, and TTIP. The effect of those documents is complicated, but they will increase the global economy at the cost of first world jobs, and will help the US retain its hegemony by shutting out the BRIC nations from a large chunk of global trade. I don't think that's a healthy approach to world peace and stability by any means.

Trump leaves A LOT to be desired but he represents a changing tide in how this rock is run

hear about it here*

HEIGHT OF IGNORANCE

I think your on the wrong website user.

>calling a critical analysis and reflection of both tge up and downsides of an issue propaganda

You're retarded.

nah mates, what you're describing is state sponsored propaganda. It's literally the same format as what American students are taught about communism

I wanted to ask why OP is so retarded, then I saw the flag and I'm sorry for you mate.
Basically its the same tactic that has been used to win against Bernie Sanders.
By convincing people that he has already lost anyway they made Sanders supporters stay at home on voting day, thus Hillary won.