I need khodkoshi

Long live the Islamic Republic!

Death to zionist atheist secularists!

>death to secularism
>supports al-Assad

????

Please no bully

Khodkoshi javab nast, baradar ='[

I'm talking about (((Persian secularists))).

Even the globalist Baha'i cucks are better than the (((secularists))).

We just need Zoroastrianism reintroduced.

t. 1% Persian

Thee are more of you sandniggers here in India than in Iran itself

how many shemshad products are in your fridge or abdarkhane, /pars/?

I've never met a Parsi 2bh

How are they generally viewed in Gohekhiyabanistan? Well-liked or are they very seclusive and segregated?

Khodkashi baraye saif hast dadash. harchi hast, je ruz migsare.

>Gohekhiyabanistan

Bad nast

Looks like Ayran
Is it Ayran?

Yes, doogh and ayran are the same.

What did he mean? I have to learn the language on my own because my parents hate me.

They're pretty well integrated. Except the fact they know farsi and follow zoroastrianism, there isn't much different between them and the general populace.

"Gohekhiyabanistan" basically mean "land where shit is in the streets" but literally translate to "shitstreetsistan"

>(F)ersians

Merhaba Turkey-kun

Only the black man is respectable. Rest of those shitskinned need to be purged

Shut the fuck up (F)ersian subhuman don't ever EVER reply to me again

>They're pretty well integrated. Except the fact they know farsi and follow zoroastrianism, there isn't much different between them and the general populace.

Their farsi is sometimes hard to understand for native speakers. There are very obvious Sanskrit and Hindi words mixed in there

If Turkey is so good why did you move to Germany?

>implying I moved here
>implying I won't go back when I finish Uni and live a comfy life in my homeland why (F)ersian subhumans LARP as wh*Tes in the west

Nice, good luck. What part of Turkey are you from? What are you studying in uni?

I'm becoming a pharmacist right now. It's more chemistry than what I like but the pharmacology is interesting.

>tfw can't move to Iran because they won't let the Rothschilds establish a national bank

Make Iran Magi again

you can go to tajikistan, its like a super poor version of iran

Business studies, I will move to my home city Gaziantep and will probably be involved in selling turkish rugs. Sadly my homecity is filled with Syr*an traitors just like this shithole

I'd like to make more than $100 per month tho

I looked up pics and it looks like a cozy city.

Are Turkish rugs very different from Persian rugs?

Fuck iran and “““iranian“““ people

>Save up to 500.000$
>Live like a literal King in any -stan country of your choice

A doctor's salary is better than that in Dushanbe. Yes it's still low compared to western countries but do you have any idea how well you'd live?

This. You can easily save that amount living frugally working as a pharmacist in the US, then move to Dushanbe or Khujand and be a 1%er. Local food is cheap, apartments are cheap, and my cousin in Dushanbe only pays 250 somoni (around US$28) for 70 mbps internet.

all persians aren't iranian you dutch faggot

educate yourself

Emrooz chi khordid, /pars/?

I hardly ever visit this board I feel compelled to shout out that I fucking hate hearing the craptacular Farsi dubbing of Turkish soap dramas while at my Aunt's house.

toxm va berenj xordam vali baz gorosneh masham

This is called 'tikka' here

I love Indian food so fucking much

>tfw no indian waifu to cook kadhi for me then show bobs and vageine from beneath her sari

It's 7:30 AM here. I had some coffee and a [spoiler]big fat rip from my vape[/spoiler].

What vape flavors do Aryans prefer?

Aren't those niggers?

Ara((p)) tears

He's joking that hollywood kikes sometimes used black actors for Persians in movies or something

Hello, tajiks.

Privyet. I'm the only Tajik tho. Most are Iranian and Afghani diaspora.

I’ve been talking to a Persian girl in Shiraz for quite a while now
And a dude in Tehran who mines bitcoin
quite nice people desu
Is unemployment as bad as they say?

macabre

Worse than they are willing to admit

Bajarjut, ariægtæ!

Hello fellow aryans, how do you do?

fucking abdools have infested India for so long that I understand this sentence.

Finally a persian thread.
farsi yad migiram, amaa irani nistam. hammeye mard injaa irani hastan?
this is some next level orthography here

Na, kehlyia Tajik ya Afghani hastan. amma aksarjate mardom Iruni hastan ke dar charej zendegi mikonan

are most of you in SoCal?

"dutch"

sushi khordam, sushi vaghan az kabob behtar hast
Lots in cali, but im Northern virginia

is this the /WHITE/ general?

i don't know the words charej or aksarjate

che jaaleb, sushi ham khordam

It seems like almost no one learns persian besides diaspora

Arab bro, I swear It's 90% Americans and Europeans saying that to disenfranchise Muslim achievements. Not a single Iranian I know thinks they are white.

/BLACKED/ general

I may have written them wrong. I never learned ow to read and write farsi. I mean "foreign" and "majority"

No one but a small minority does this for fucks sake.

oh i see. just so you know for the future it's with a kh not ch

>tfw 1/4 Persian
>tfw wasn't told by my parents until I was 15 or so (should have noticed how dark my brother was but I'm an idiot)
>tfw I feel robbed of a really awesome heritage and am attempting to learn farsi
Is my Sup Forumsautism too high or is this healthy
>also twf no tfw since for some reason my pc isn't letting me upload any pictures

>my pc isn't letting me upload any pictures
its Sup Forums that is having problems.

Hiroshima decided to break the site in order to force us to see the malignant ads or buy passes

You didn't miss much. It's better knowing less that way you feel less shitty that people treat Iranians so poorly in the west altough they are freindly and hard working people.