Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!1VVmlYAQ!1E42yIOXPD3dpoS_fJ2bSehjazII00VKY88GJ_YK7WU
youtube.com/watch?v=4ZHBUMldzpc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw using older sister's computer and find a bunch of incest erotica

uh um I didn't put that there bro haha

>tfw all of your siblings are hopelessly retarded

>tfw you're confused for a lamp all the time

I wonder how this guy mind dont simply break.

Is there a logoless webrip of the latest episode?

mega.nz/#!1VVmlYAQ!1E42yIOXPD3dpoS_fJ2bSehjazII00VKY88GJ_YK7WU

stay on your containment thread, faggot

thx m8

>newfags still think "containment threads" exist

I haven't seen such a slavish devotion to such a mediocre product since Homestuck.

>tfw your sister is a hyper-autistic midget who thinks her PhD gives her the right to splice your genes or molest a clone of you

>loud house is realistic guys
>no fat sibbling
dropped.

I know. It's pandering. I mean, where's the black sister? It's like they're white-biased.

>tfw your sister is an unfunny little twat with fucked up teeth whose comedy career will never take off and should be grateful for being one of your test subjects since it will be the only use she'll ever serve in her life

Luan isn't a good enough character at all to be posted alongside that kind of trash talk.

>tfw this is a mediocre show and only considered good, because everything else is shit in comparison.
>tfw this show wouldn't last ten episodes 14 years ago

It's incredible how fucking low the bar is right now. Truly the dark ages of cartoon.

>Mad cause Lincoln is based as fuck

okay /sug/

kek

But they are perfect for each other. I just watched the SU episode that ends with Steven doing lots of cat puns. Luan would love that shit.

Get that degenerate off my waifu!

Someone edit this, replacing Geralt with Lincoln.

Source?

>tfw knew a girl who looks exactly like Luanne (down to the pulled back hairstyle) who jokes all the time
>when she was working the meat slicer, she made a loud joke about how guys are able to masturbate when her arm is getting really tired working that meat slicing machine
>tfw I was hard the whole time listening to her joke about masturbation

What exactly compelled you to put together this obnoxious image? Yo know people can watch both shows right? Stop trying to instigate some petty rivalry.

>butthurt SUfag this triggered.

Pretty sure there's a /sug/ general on /trash/ if you want be angry somewhere else.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZHBUMldzpc

did the zoo just let a monkey out of it's cage?