Do you hold an opinion on women?

Do you hold an opinion on women?

The drier their cleavages the better

Roasties earn their beef by tirelessly impaling themselves on countless cocks, each of them more teeming with different germs and microbial fauna than the next. It breaks my heart to learn another well-intentioned beta has been ensared, face-first, into the maw of some harpie's bioweapon. Unbelievable as it may sound, pussy in "feminist" countries is more hazardous than a lifetime of smoking cigarettes.

t. Footsexual

When I am King, they will be first against the wall.

They have it the easiest and constantly whine about how bad they have it.

They are really pretty for a while, and they are great to fuck, but a girlfriend is just a money and time-sink, and her looks will fade and you'll be left in a union with something you aren't attracted to at all. And they are sneaky as hell and they are liars and unfaithful. All in all, pay them for a fuck, or if you can, get a fuck buddy and be happy at that.

They are mostly empty shells

woman are a meme do not take them seriously you dumbass

Yes I do.
Do you?

Also dry clean axilla is the best

No, but they hold one on me

It's not good

I think they're pretty swell.

generally they are shallow, entitled drama queens who think their looks afford them extra privilege. The only way to take that power from them is to not want them. Sounds beta as fuck, but I honestly am close to joining MGTOW.

hate them. Pure evil incarnated

I look into their eyes and see nothing resembling a human being. Created by nature to be fucked, not to create or innovate or educate. Watch as western society stagnates with the advent of gender-biased hirings.

Post the other ones too so I can report you.

Well they don't want me to fuck them.
That's my biggest problem.

>using the report button
just kys yourself my man

Meme gender

kek

you missed some key threads today lad

really disappointed

women are the best, wtf is this stupid thread?

this

Are women actually less intelligent than men? Genuine question

Every day I see women studying and working towards goals, but I've never believed that they are truly aspiring to reach those goals, it always seems to be forced direction from expectations of their peers and parents, but more importantly and mainly I feel like they only "striving towards" success because they have a chip on their shoulder and a point to prove that as women they can succeed in studies or a career. Every day I want to walk up to each and every one of them while they are occupied with business calls or studying with "nerdy XD" glasses on in the library and shove two fingers in each of their holes and tell them that their whole existence is just "holes". I'll look them right in the eyes and tell them that they are bottomless vapid shallow holes, while I wriggle and squirm around inside them with four of my fingers, I'll tell them that the only thing those holes are for is cum, endless amounts of cum, the only thing they can provide for society is filling their holes every day with cum, so they can eventually shit out a little "miracle" and get thrown back in the recycling bin, only to be filled with more cum.

who convinced women that they have it harder?

from what i've seen even a 5/10 can get her way pretty easily

they're made for worshiping

there are some really great women. mostly losers. kind of like men.

It would be great if more of them would preach equality of opportunity instead of the cancer of equality of outcome. They're harshly used tools in that debate like trannies and pocs.

cant live with em, cant live without em

You sound inexperienced. Maybe it's not today, maybe it's not tomorrow, but if you stay with a woman, she will eventually fuck up your life. It could be next week when she fucks Chad, but that's the best case scenario. You didn't waste that much time. But it could be 14 years in and she just "isn't sure anymore" so she takes a trip to Mexico to "find herself" (AKA get a good ethnic dicking) and comes back with divorce papers and takes half your shit so she can move to Tijuana with Carlos.

> Every day I want to walk up to each and every one of them while they are occupied with business calls or studying with "nerdy XD" glasses on in the library and shove two fingers in each of their holes and tell them that their whole existence is just "holes". I'll look them right in the eyes and tell them that they are bottomless vapid shallow holes, while I wriggle and squirm around inside them with four of my fingers, I'll tell them that the only thing those holes are for is cum, endless amounts of cum, the only thing they can provide for society is filling their holes every day with cum, so they can eventually shit out a little "miracle" and get thrown back in the recycling bin, only to be filled with more cum.

That's superspecific

>cant live without em
I seem to be able to

Why would they debate for that when they know they'll lose with that?

You think this is about ideology and not mere power plays? All those fancy words were always just a way to make your desperate power bid look entrenched in morals.

i guess the bottom 10% of males have to. Just get a job and lift, you can pull shit skin pusy easy enough

Yeah. I'd rather be gay.

you dont worship women, cuck, you fuck them

>you can pull shit skin pusy easy enough
Who say's we want to? I'm happy living my life as it is doing my own thing, and when I'm ready i'll go out and find love. It's literally not a problem unless you have problems.

Kek

>she will NEVER castrate you with her teeth
just die in my sleep already
( ._.) ( ;_;)

basically this. When a girl shows me affection I basically feel like I'm in heaven for a few seconds, then I think "Hey, I want a girlfriend." and then I think about everything that entails and I just nope right out of that line of thinking. Inevitably the highs of love and affection lead to the lows of depression and betrayal. I rode that coaster twice, last one was 4 years ago. As far as I'm concerned, I can pay for sex or occasionally take a girl home and be happy with that for the immediate future. I don't want a family or kids, I'm too selfish and irresponsible. I want my life to myself, I just want a girl on the side.

No hymen, no diamond

I am handsome and get laid yet I never want to live with them

what do I win?

A couple times I have really thought about it. Like I'm hanging out with an old bud and I'm not attracted to him at all, but we're having such a riot I just think "Wow, how easy would it be if we were just gay and fucked? What do I need women for?"

sorry redditor, waifus were made for worshiping, not for fucking.

AIDS

Gamma as fuck.

based sheen

There's literally no such thing as women. You cannot prove it.

they are like children or animals, maybe those two, in their next lives, might be born as men so they can enjoy having a fully functional brain and developed emotional intelligence

if women are like big children and arent as mature or as smart as men, why do they mature faster than men, and why are they doing better in school than men and going to college while men drop out? seems like men are getting stupider

good point i wonder why this could b

ok bro, tell me how you're realistically going to fuck lily mo and put up with all of her bullshit while i'm over here worshiping her from the cool comfort of my house, doing whatever I please with her in the comfort of my mind. sounds like you lost this round, bitch.

because nufood makes them grow tits early
because they think fucking surrogate daddies is being mature
because the teachers treat boys like shit
because you are a cuck

I love them all

>why do they mature faster than men,

because they peak much faster. And then go down hill in their 20s

>and why are they doing better in school than men and going to college while men drop out

college life panders to women, pc culture, and teachers are biased towards women more to give them better grades. Look it up.

Same. My old room mate and I worked together, went to clubs together, went biking together. Picked up on women together. Gave each other shit and got a few arguments, but just ended up laughing about it. Did almost everything together. I'm not attracted to men sexually, but I know I can never have that kind of friendship with a woman.

They will complain about being being used for sex and objectified by men, yet the average woman doesn't hold much value other than their vagina's, and they will flaunt their bodies or use sex appeal to get what they want from men. Other than Sex, the average woman seem quite useless. If tomorrow they created a pill that would turn straight men gay, I'd probably take it. They make very bad company and expect the average man to be their personal jesters and to make their boring lives interesting. I don't understand the obsession some men have with women. They seem like a burden. Although their nice during sex though.

>in school than men and going to college
School and college are where you send ignorant children who can't take care of themselves.

>Why would they debate for that when they know they'll lose with that?
I'm not that pessimistic. Positive change can come from enough individuals doing the right thing. Even if not, it should be uplifting to avoid supporting a evil system.

>see woman's ass on tight clothes
>imagine someone shooting a bullet at it

>Although their nice during sex though.
wow its as if that reason alones trumps everything else bad you said

They'll NEVER advocate against equality of outcome, because they have nothing to gain and everything to lose from that.

Thanks for the normie advice

I generally feel the same way about women today that women felt about men back in the Temperance/Prohibition era.

Slobs. Vain. Lazy. Stupid. Loose. Broke. Immature. Unfit for courtship.

I look at these women today and feel like I need to hand them a bible or something. And I'm not even religious

my STEM scholarship was taken and divided up among 7 women. all but 1 dropped out or changed majors away from pre-med and i worked two jobs that year just to pay my tuition.

Women have diplomas in garbage, not the literal kind, because that'd actually land you a position in a waste management company. Affirmative action considers females as subhuman (rightfully so) giving them an advantage based on a genetic dice roll. Regardless, females may as well drop off the planet in their late twenties, early thirties, where men begin overtaking them exponentially in nearly every walk of life.

Women are separated from Men in top-tier chess because even the best Women chess player can't win against some tier 2 guy in chess.

This is not even a meme.

Not too fond of them because the only one I know that wants a relationship is the one that fucked so many guys she contracted a couple of STDs and ruined her reputation

"Look at [the ice on] my wrist and neck, I'd rather pay for sex"

-Gucci Mane (2017)

Words of wisdom kek

>her looks will fade
how old and how much do you weigh?

Men are both smarter and dumber.

She needs 11 inches shaved off that giant head

eh, seems believable

does anyone else want to be a girl? I think Refn said it best, about all men having a 16 year old girl inside of them dying to come out.

every time I'm looking at an actress in a stunning high res photo, I can't help but put myself in her shoes. Imagine waking up one morning, and you're a beautiful woman. The entire world is ready to bend over backwards for you at a moments notice. You can step outside, eyeball the first person you see, and just know he'd be a beta orbiting sperg if you ever gave him the time of day. Imagine having life on easy mode, where you can use your natural sex appeal to get whatever you want. You can use sexual advances to get anywhere in whatever field of work you join. You can make money playing video games badly on the internet. You can get paid literally just for knowing how to put on makeup correctly and making yourself look nice. All those gorgeous pieces of clothing you have at your disposal. high fashion designer shoes that show off the beauty that is the female foot. Imagine trying on bikinis and just marveling at your own body in the mirror, a literal work of art. Imagine going into a bar, and having the entire opposite sex literally fighting for your attention. imagine dudes literally wanting to pay real currency for your used underwear or other degenerate things that you don't even have to sexually do, like selling your sweaty socks online. Imagine how happy you would be if you had life on easy mode

it's not fucking fair bros. life wasn't supposed to be like this!

major league unJUST

Can't live with them, can't live without them.

Why do you think there's an epidemic of spinsters and unmarried women? Unfortunately the average woman doesn't have much self awareness to realise that they're making themselves undesirable for long term relationships until it's too late.

Most women mentally never advance past the age of 15. Women don't have the same capacity for consideration, analysis, logic, etc that men have. That's why all the great rulers, inventors, writers, painters, poets, scientists, of history are men. Every woman remembered for any of these fields was handed something or had a husband they were 'working with' (like Marie Curie). For every hundred Ian Flemings you get one Mary Shelley.

Women naturally are not thinkers and are not leaders. They are entirely emotional creatures where as men have greater capacity for intellect. Women cling to the strongest and nearest source of influence and take their direction and beliefs from there. Historically that meant fathers, brothers, and husbands. Marxism has emasculated males and broken family values, meaning that even if a woman has men in her life, which is very unlikely, they will be weak, effeminate, and unsure.

That's why so many girls and women these days are shells, ticking time bombs charging into self destruction. They've been robbed of guidance and positive influence. All they have left to cling to is a diseased culture that tells them to do the exact opposite of what their instincts tell them, all the things that will make them feel empty rather than fulfilled.

Women have never had true conviction. They are parrots, repeating to the best of their ability they surface of views from their strongest source of influence. That's why you have so many of these girls claiming to 'love' certain shit like games and movies, but couldn't tell you a thing about them when pressed for information. Women never go beyond the surface. They simply signal the culture they think they belong to, or the place they want to hold, by doing shit like wearing a band shirt, or getting a Zelda tattoo, or putting a Taxi Driver poster on their wall. Cringey shit like that.

funny how the point on the chart where men take the lead is roughly the point at which people start being worth acknowledging

I'm not sure about intelligence, but in my experience I've found women to be harder workers than men.
Of course this is a generalisation based on my limited experience, but this is Sup Forums so who really gives a fuck?

Women seem to be able to take a lot more shit in the workplace before complaining or taking action. Which can be both a good and a bad thing.

You're thinking about being a woman from the perspective of being a matured man- how you would use those advantages to reach the aspirations you've developed as a man

If you were a woman, you would not perceive things the same way. You'd have entirely different aspirations and values, and nothing you listed would make you happy

being a women would suck because no one would take me seriously

women are sentient fuck dolls

>expect the average man to be their personal jesters and to make their boring lives interesting

kek. this times 100.

Shallow.
Whine about being sexually objectified when they are in total control of their image.

well that's why I made it into a Hot Chick scenario of waking up and you're in the body of an attractive young woman. I don't want to be born a woman, and I don't want to be some disgusting tranny. I just want some black magic spell to put me into a womans body so I can enjoy all that life has to offer

>nothing you listed would make you happy
having a beta orbiter literally spending hundreds of dollars just for the company of a cute woman (me) would blow my mind and make me the happiest male(female) in the world. don't speak for me bitch

That filename better be ironic

you don't fit in, stop posting

Had a lot of potential but really burnt out in the 2,000,000 BCs.

i am volcel mgtow. i would deny sex with vj just to show that i don't need women

r9k is that way brother

Worthless cunts

why are all mgtow men virgins or have had bad experiences with women? a bunch of pathetic guys complaining the system is rigged against them, except theyre almost always beta, so the system is working fine they are getting what they deserve LMAO

Sup Forums is /r9k/+Sup Forums+television

tolerable.