Meh

rude

What about Cyprus?

o7

o/

kys

Heil

You will be jailed for that, don't you?

I wish brits and krauts died they were and always will be ticking time bombs you never know when their goblin brain will go full retard and try to damage the world again, they are a danger to themselves and people around them like a kid with down's who got a shotgun on his birthday

deep inside you know I'm right

And? Even Turks hate turkey isn’t that why your parents fled in the first place?

>hatetugal

OUCH! kebab got roasted

10/10

kek

Greeks are genetically the same as Turks since your ancestors were constantly getting literally fucked by Big Turkish Cock and culturally (except religion) you both are very very close to each other. Same goes for Bulgaria and partially Serbia.
So if Greece and Bulgaria are european according to you then so is Turkey.

Turks are sand monkeys lol

>Implying I'm a turk

Meh- I mean Alexander, go get me some Keba- I mean Gyros

Implying I’m greek
I’m British you dumb shitskin.

Greek, bulgarian and serbian (and probably cypriot as well) women were getting impregnated by Great Turkish Cock since forever so whenever you insult Turks you also insult yourself.

>russia
>europe

t. Albanian

Can’t you read sand monkey or what?

You can call yourself however you want, it's your choice. Not sure why'd you call yourself like that though.

I love all of Europe except Serbia, I love Albania very much.

Fuck you Albania and Kosovo STRONK

Of course you do.

I'm going to fuck a Danish woman with my BTC (big terrone cock)

wtf I love Denmark and Lego now...

Don't you like Andorra?

That would be Kosovo

Very good taste user

This is actually factually incorrect. Turks are on average only 34% European whereas Greeks are 53% European. Bulgarians are 63% and Serbs are 68%. Turks aren't European, and never will be.