Opinions on Russia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wqqJr_LgxNY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

russians are ni____________

Don't have one

nice prostitutes

agreed

They need to be exterminated or balkanized.

idk, I'd like to visit first before forming an opinion

Pls enough about us. We're shy and sad.

ce persons

Not crazy about the Russian government. The Russian people are alright though. They are easy to get along with.

Shit.

ce targets

etzschan supermen

-hilists.

Shit.

Africa tier, with the people to match

Wish they would start some shit

Russian people are shitty brainwashed pigs. My mom unironically calls germans fucking nazis, even though her cousin lives there.

Is slowly destroying Israel by supporting Hezbollah, Syria and Iran.

Good.

like everyone else desu

but they are

>My mom unironically calls germans fucking nazis
Based Russian mom desu

love it

>balkanized
So the politicians need to be corrupt thieves and the people alcoholics? Oh wait...

It's a yes from me dawg.

Corrupt government
Low income
Hot women

Poдинa )

Retarded poor shithole.

Country of stupid subhumans who think they are something like third reich and pretty soon their gay russia will be world lider. But all that they can selling oil and gas to western contries which they hate because always envy to them.

Disgusting poor shithole filled with useless degenerate low iq scum and hiv-carrying whores.

how COLD of you to say that

get it because russia is cold hahaha very funny

ice.

Reported to the Kremlin

Disgusting

They’re cool. I like the culture that I’ve learned about.

bit silly
find it fairly interesting but the country is just all wrong, in a very different way to something like britain being all wrong. hope they manage to get things together a bit one day
women are quite attractive though

Russian posters used to nice and quirky but now they're different. There's something angrier and more resentful about them.

Something changed.

Insanely common!

>Something changed.
Probably an assload of sanctions

Need to work on those government problems in a meaningful, somewhat permanent way. Should probably give some land to Mongolia or create a new state because they have way too many problems already and don't need practically useless permafrost covered wastelands.

Good one.

Muh aggressor

Poor country of impovrished exploited people, why the US does give refugee status to Russians in beyond me.

From 1945 to 1990 they were our mortal enemies, and were worthy opponents. Espionage, science, space technology, sports/fitness, cultural power, they were a worthy opponent for us in all the ways the Nazis were a disappointment.

However in 1990 we failed them. The IMF, World Bank, NATO, the UN, and other American-led international institutions did not give Russia a fair opportunity to recover and restructure as a democratic society, so it was pillaged by oligarchs and scum like Putin. Naturally most of the blame can be laid at the feet of the oligarchs, but some of it can be left at the feet of the USA.

Polish shock therapy worked, Poland joining NATO and the EU worked, all the things that worked for Poland could have worked for Russia too. That's how it should have been. We (the USA + EU + Russia) should have been a post-Soviet axis opposed to China, but we aren't. Now China will defeat us all individually.

Beautiful nature and a lot of them are nice people but they've been fucked to hell and back by dictators and oligarchs, I feel genuinely bad for them and harbor no hate towards the average russian despite the EU and USA trying their hardest to make everyone hate them.

G*rmany is the real problem.

don't worry, Germany is ready to cheat them by going around and doing Nordstream

"muh new leader of the free world" my ass

The sanctions are just a joke they're just symbolic with little effect.
I don't understad all the fuzz around them. The sanctions doesn't forbid joint projects, nor any import/export restrictions other than food.
For example Russians are building a nuclear plant here as we speak.
Russian economy is weak due to oil not the sanctions which are primary targeted individual people and are stuff like travel bans which don't even work

Cool, but also pretty insane
8/10 country desu

I

Absolute madmans

>they've been fucked to hell and back by dictators and oligarchs

That's their fault. Western Europe was able suppress these problems, but Russians love a "big and strong" paternalistic government.

it's a big country

4u

misguided dictatorship

Don't trust the Russian government at all.

Have no strong feelings one way or the other on the people.

This.
Russia is shit, so are all Russians, I sincerely hate this hellhole and everything related to it.

its not even a country
its a corporation masquerading as one

I'm sorry, but your opinion seems rather biased, considering the recent geopolitical events, concerning the border disputes of Russian and Ukrainian landmasses.

Offering free green cards and a nice home in America to cute Russian boys

t. Australia Holdings plc

do you realy wanna
hear georgian's opinion on russia?

Basically this. It's a corporation that has a lot of slaves and sells oil, weapons and women.

Yes!

Sure! :3

дa

your country did an alright job in defending itself from them all things considered

i h8 myselfe and this country

t. hohol

Nope
Russia realy shit

well, my friends, i think is putin is one of sickest person ever born.of course i hate her.but what i dont understand is:why russian people, espeacaly young generetion wont rise their voice on his dictatorship.dont you wanna live in democratic country? or you are ok with putin's dictatlrship?

ps:if you wanna know, i am not saakashvili's, supporter but i appreciate his reforms. if russia will not emperialist in future, and some day if will transformed democratic country. i will totaly ok with russia.but nowdays, as you know,russia is occupant for us.i know we have problems with abkhaz people, but arrangable if russia takes out army .
sorry for my broken english.

Obnoxious. Slimey. Ugly or very shallow.

t.liberal

Ancap
Fixyou

>you wanna live in democratic country?
i wanna kill myself

> dictatorship
I personally did not vote for the 1993 Constitution
The Constitution that allows you to sit indefinitely at the president

why, democracy means nothing for you?

I have met some Russians, most are good people despite their pathological sadness and seriousness.

My opinion about Russia as a political state, not as a nation or as a people is quite bad though.

yes

democracy shouldn't be enforced everywhere some countries are better without just look at what happened to middle-east when they switched to "democracy"

ok then.we have nothing to talk.

Many Russians don't believe in democracy.

dont come to me with this clishe texts, i know what bush did in iraq.bush is also criminal.

I didn't mean that. In some cultures democracy simply doesn't work.

They are alright lads tbqh

Do you know what democracy is? My cock in the mouths of your sisters by mutual agreement.

Jajaja...

))

I actually believe Russia can't be democratic. All these liberal tendencies only distort culture and corrupt our society. We need dictatorship. Not the currect cucked one, but a real totalitarian dictatorship like USSR in 1930s, Nazi Germany or modern North Korea.

Cold, Boring buildings, nice language, kind people, iffy governing
overall it's a 8/10 for Russia

bad country
good people(actual russians, not churkas, hapas and tatars)

I met saakashvili once

I don't want Russians to be a part of such culture.

yea, i know what democracy is and let me explain what it means:person who rules whole georgia is oligarch(ivanishvili), but its elected by georgian people, i hate people you elects this billioner but i am also againist to revolution, because he is elected DEMOCRATICALY.

P-O-L-A-N-D!

>dictatorship
>modern North Korea
pick one

Fuck you bitch asshole suka blyad pidor govno dickgirl

It's a tragedy. I know Russia can be much more than it is. Russia deserves more. It is capable of much, and yet it is constantly plagued by corruption and selfish leaders. It's just sad really.

Do you think Aleksandr Dugin is a good option?

Do not worry about our ""democracy.""
youtu.be/wqqJr_LgxNY

But they are. And have always been a part of it. You can't change the cultural code of a 150 million nation that never had democratic government for more than 1000 years of its history within one moment, just saying them "look guys, you're liberal and democratic now, enjoy".