youtube.com/watch?v=fyr8w6qKK6A
youtube.com/watch?v=SLry85Twhno
youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Damn, thats piper!?

The X-Files is canon.

James is so dreamy

Denise/Mulder is very real

Actually he didn't kill that guy, Josie did and paid him to take the blame.

Same actor, different character. TXF also had Don S. Davis, Michael Horse, and Michael J. Anderson.

Are you actually a mental retard?

David Bowie scenes confirmed. I worked on the set. Won't say anything more.

Is your dad work at CEO of Nintendo?

David Bowie scenes confirmed. I'm David Lynch's son. Won't say anything more.

Did he full on rape your sister and murder Jack Nance?

Mark Frost here. Bowie definitely not in the new season. Please buy my book. Thanks

Michael J Anderson here. I made a huge mistake by not being in the new season because I probably would have been critical to the plot and it would have been the most exposure I had in years. Won't say anything more.

David Bowie scenes confirmed. I'm David Bowie. Won't say anything more.

>he's still watching season 3

LMAO

its not even 8am in croatia what are you a wagecuck

>he got lynched

Holy fuck I just looked at Lynch's bio on wikipedia; dirty fucker has four kids, each from a different marriage.

What's your opinion on Judaism?

Holy fuck I just looked at Dougies bio on wikipedia; dirty fucker has a bad life, each form dougie jones

It was confirmed Agent Cooper never gets his groove back. I'm Madchen Amick. Won't Say Anything More.

what

How is that dirty? Vanilla as fuck for a director I assume.

Windom Earle here, what are you favorite Lovecraft stories?

You got lynched. I'm David Lynch. Won't say anything more.

Don't ask me how I know. Gordon Cole is the next host for BOB. Won't say anything more

Rats in the walls. You were a hacky character, you peaked when trannying up as the log lady and stealing Pete's truck

I've seen all 18 episodes and read The Final Dossier. I'm from Croatia. Won't say anything more.

The Dark Knight Rises is canon. I'm Alon Aboutboul and I reprised my role as Dr. Pavel this season. Won't say anything more.

P.S. don't listen to these memers trying to steal my cool

youtube.com/watch?v=pi6NNCb9rLg

I'm a really big fan of The Whisperer in Darkness. The new season of Twin Peaks is taking clear inspiration from The Shadow Over Innsmouth and I am very excited about that. The Call of Cthuhlu game based on the Shadow of Innsmouth was very good.

YOURE GOING BACK TO MISSOULA!

Is Inland Empire genius or garbage?

I want to fucking die. Won't say anything more.

Maybe so, but his last kid was born only 5 years ago.

Dr Pavel I'm CIA. You don't get to to bring friends. Won't say anything more.

>The new season of Twin Peaks is taking clear inspiration from The Shadow Over Innsmouth
how

The behind the scenes of Inland Empire are the than the movie.
youtube.com/watch?v=fyr8w6qKK6A
youtube.com/watch?v=SLry85Twhno
youtube.com/watch?v=pi6NNCb9rLg

Grichka here. My brother and I wrote the quick rundown as a distraction from the truth. Won't say anything more.

>The Shadow Over Innsmouth

Care to draw visual, literal, or thematic parallels as I don't see many?

If you cant tell by watching you are retarded

Dougie Jones. Call for help. Wont say more.

:(

>I won't say how but it's obvious you fucking idiot. Won't say anything more

wait a second

either explain yourself or shut the fuck up with your pseudointellectualism

KEITH
E
I
T
H
E
D

You might be since you think a transvestite chief of the FBI is also a normal-ranking non-transvestite FBI man. And apparently that the hotel owner in X-Files 2x20 is also a magical demon made from someone's arm.

/tpg/ already knows this you stupid nigger

The themes of the new season and parts of the season 2 are very reminecent. There was a recurring theme in the last episodes of S2 that peoples hands start shaking uncontrollably. They are near water, and there are woods there too. I've read The Shadow of Innsmouth and I know what I'm talking about. I know you probably havent read it but you really should trust me.

jade here

WAT DA FUUCK DUGE I TOL U 2 CALL 4 HELP FUCK Y U B SO DAMN AUTISTICS AND SHIT DUGE DO I GOT 2 GIVE U A RIDE DUGE??
!?!?1?11/

WAT DA FUCK U B DOIN ON 4CHINZ?!?!/1/1?1/

DUGE CCALL ME!!111

lynch references his own childhood in everything he does

This, but only the mytharc episodes. Greys are blakc lodge Bounty Hunters are white lodge

That's not how she speaks you racist faggot kys desu senpai

Careful, the administration of Sup Forums has Jade / Nafessa Williams as their "waifu" on the same level as Jessica Biel. That's a 3-day ban at least.

No.

b8

Twin Peaks is based off of Shadow Over Innsmouth. I'm Mark Frost. I wont say anything else.

What were your specific inspirations?

I hate niggers. I'm HP Lovecraft. I wont say anything more.

If you're gonna be racist at least try to make it funny.

This is a raped and murdered teenage girl. Say something nice to her!

He said he wouldn't say anything else. What's wrong with you?

stop trying to fit it and be an individual.

>peoples hands start shaking uncontrollably. They are near water, and there are woods there too
every time michael j fox is on the west coast it's like shadow over innsmouth

reminder that this is the EXACT MOMENT s2 turned into unwatchable garbage. Notice anything?

*record scratch*

*freeze frame*

It's all canon IMO.

you too

But you love cats and called your cat'nigger man' gotta be some love there, Howie.

that kid has such a punchable face. why are child actors so ruthlessly unlikable?

I don't respect boundaries

godless redditors think it's fun to hate children

I guess I'm just kinda dumb, but it was bothering me all this time why Bob possessing Coop made him a totally different person, unlike Leland who was still himself 90% of the time. Then I finally realized it's because it's not Coop at all, it's just his evil twin from the Lodge, and he's not as possessed as he is just a vehicle that he's letting Bob use because they're both malicious. I feel a whole lot better now and feel like I sort of know what's been going on now.

this reads off like a sweet dee stand up comedy act

>ywn save her and cuddle with her in your comfy early 90s apartment watching vhs tapes

When she kills or when she does her weird bird puke?

Please don't let Twin Peaks is inspired by Shadow Over Insmouth become the new /tpg/ meme. Dunkey is much better. I'm Kyle Maclachlan. Can't say any more.

not enough people read books for that to become a meme

But, Kyle. Racial tension makes these boards so much more enlightening.

lol

this is how art works. you haven't "solved" the puzzle, you've found what works for you.

>trying to get me to force your meme

TWIN PEAKS INSPIRED SHADOW OVER INNSMOUTH I LIVE NEXT TO DUNKY

Shut up, Frost.

Also, Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Cooper) youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

Leiland isn't Coop just like Laura wasn't/isn't. Each having different reactions to possession but Coop got tricked in the S2 finale into having his conciousness split into two parts. It makes sense to me that a a Bob possessed Coop would be much more methodical than a Bob possessed Leiland.

The big difference is that Leland was fighting Bob while Dopelcoop welcomes him

Lewiston, ID here.

Did anyone else in the Northwest feel a subtle shake/sway? After I felt it, I looked up and the ceiling lamps were swaying back and forth.

This is true.
I can confirm.
I'm David Lynch.
Can't say anymore.

Eddie Vedder here. Can confirm but won't say anymore.

Yes I assumme he approached with 'imperfect courage' and sacrificed part of himself for Annie, creating Dopel Coop, then Bob possessing that and leaving the waiting room and running rampant, impregnating Audrey in a coma and raping Diane.

Missoula, MT here. Yes, I felt it.

can someone post the FULL list of off-creen crimes of bob cooper

Yes. NW MT here.

Do you ever just sit and wonder who killed Jack Nance?

Their conciousness seems to split after Dougie Jones melts in the waiting room, Coops enters the Vegas world as a happy but caring dementia patient and Bob Coop goes even more reptilian.

You really don't need Sherlock Holmes for this one