Who will be GOP's savior in 2020 to save America from 4 more years of Clinton?

Who will be GOP's savior in 2020 to save America from 4 more years of Clinton?

GERALDO RIVERA

Giant meteor

Donald Trump again.

Kanye

The Grim Reaper.

The Grim Reaper

I have the delergates now dah nold

Clint Eastwood.

President Trump. Although I doubt Dems would be dumb enough to run her a third time.

Mad Dog Mattis will finally accept the call

If Trump is in office he'll have to deal with some berntard 2.0
If Hillary wins it'll have to be Paul Ryan

there won't be any saving them

in 4 years of hillary, Mexicans will be the majority in your country and white americans will be too busy running 4 jobs to pay back all those reparations they owe everyone around them to even notice there's a presidential election happening

You can't call a Trump supporter a shill you fucking hooked nosed kike. You got to go back

Hillary isn't going to live long enough to serve even her first term if she wins in November. I don't like her cuck of a VP either so I hope she actually croaks before the general election ends so they shove Joe Biden in or something.

Most likely scenario:
>donald trump gets blown out and discredited
>followers leave him because they no longer consider him a winner
>ted cruz wins the primaries overwhelmingly since he's the face of anti-trump conservatives

SHILL WARNING ALERT

Paul Ryan. Assuming the GOP doesnt implode and plans correctly, the Republicans have an easy election when people have to pay Hillary's extra income tax and don't see the benefits.

Also, a recession would help. Can Hillary find growth without unsustainable monetary policy & raising taxes? Highly doubt it.

trumpfags have no right to call anyone a kike when they're voting for a guy whose main advisors are his literal jew daughter and son-in-law

Jeb!, Romney, and Kasich all have better claims and are more liked.

She'll die of complications from Parkinson's before 2019. Enjoy Kaine 2020.

i dont know the GOP was stupid enough to pick trump this time maybe next time it will be ann coulter.

>implying there will be an America in 4 years if Hillary becomes president

Thanks for: Correcting The Record

2 Shekels have been deposited into your account.

Paul Ryan or Marco Rubio

A Republican will probably never win an election again if they lose this year.

Just like how there won't be an America after Obama's done? right.

Fuck off shill

>hahahahahha poopie XDDDDD btw ur a shill 4 disagreeing w me :PPPP

is this the average trump supporter?

SHILL

>kek confirmed
Mad Dog for 2020

I hope an illegal spic that Hillary refuses to deport ends up killing you and your family.

>Jeb!, Romney, and Kasich all have better claims and are more liked.
Maybe Romney but Jeb is literally only in politics because family and Kasich is only in politics for the free food.

When trump loses, and loses badly, I think the GOP will wipe the slate clean-there's no way any of the candidates that lost to Trump will have any viability. They were all exposed for the failed and flawed individuals that they were. The only possible exception is Cruz, who has the hugging jesus cult behind him and might be able to reinvigorate that group again.

It will all depend on the economy. If Clinton's doing well, she'll be a shoe-in for a second term, so the GOP leadership won't care who runs as long as they don't piss on the brand like Trump has.

This guy

Trump