Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TFr-W2N6HMg
youtube.com/watch?v=9Hb0bxsGv8c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kino show that they used to play before the simpsons

rape

what does jewish pussy feel like?

The inside of a wallet

Not going to lie, I wanted to bang her so bad.

do you think the guys in jail brag about banging the nanny?

nah they're either stabbed and dead or stabbed and in solitary confinement. either way they're stabbed

>In January 1985, two armed robbers broke into Drescher and Jacobson's Los Angeles apartment. While one ransacked their home, Drescher and a female friend were raped by the other at gunpoint. Jacobson was also physically attacked, tied up, and forced to witness the entire ordeal

Woah, that's hot as fuck. Do you think the shame of being overpowered and forced to watch his wife get raped while unable to do anything to save her is what ended up turning him gay?

>> It's a C.C. Babcock & Fran Fine hate-finger each other in the master bedroom closet episode.

That was a good episode.

wait what

Is it sad when jews are the victims of their own jewing?

Wait I remember watching a shitload of The Nanny

That shows good

A couple of burglars broke into Fran Drescher's house and raped her while making her husband watch after tying him up so he couldn't do anything to save her. Afterwards he came out as gay and they divorced. I'm wondering if the one event caused the other, like maybe his complete submissive impotence in that rape situation broke his sexuality and made it so he could only feel aroused when being dominated by another man from that point forward.

Also interesting is that Fran Drescher got uterine cancer later on, which might've been the physical manifestation of her rape trauma.

She really went total JUST after the Show ended? What a sad fucking way to go down.

Considering she got gang banged by a pack of rabid jiggaboos you wouldn't feel anything white boy.

she is lovely

youtube.com/watch?v=TFr-W2N6HMg

that show was comfy as fuck
loved the buttler character

Baby Goat Warrior is the better nanny....

*1 jiggaboo. Stop exaggerating

Mmmmmm

Do you think they made her and her husband listen to nine inch nails as they raped her?

youtube.com/watch?v=9Hb0bxsGv8c

was it kino?

>first husband is forced to watch her get raped
>turns gay and gets divorced
>second husband is Indian inventor of email
>gets divorced and runs for senate against Elizabeth Warren as a republican

I'm speechless

*in that typical nasal voice of hers*

Honeeeeeeey, could you dress up in gang colors again and "rape me".

And he's all like "I am Sorry Mrs Drescher, I find this very unsettlingthankyoucomeagain."

That was before the show started. No idea how she managed to live with trauma like that and star in her own, successful comedy show

All memes aside, she's one tough woman

I would vote for him if I lived there.

Is this real

let me guess, niggers?

isn't Shiva's deal him destroying everything

Someone saved the rape based lyrics from the opening posted in the nanny thread last day?

>Also interesting is that Fran Drescher got uterine cancer later on, which might've been the physical manifestation of her rape trauma.

Apparently he gave her one or more STDs, which are linked to causing cancer around that area.

Reminds me of the original Star Trek, there was this episode where this green haired woman shows up.
fuck she was beautiful, turns out she apparently slept with Elvis once who gave her STDS, eventually giving her ovarian cancer? or something.

Anyhoo, STDS are apparently related to causing cancer, which is also how Michael Douglas got throat cancer.
by either blowing too many cocks or licking Catherine Zeta-Jones' herpes infested pussy too many times.

She was living in an apartment with Jacobson in LA
Til two armed robber broke in for some kinky role-play!
What was she to do? Could she call for help? She took it in the fanny!

So they tied her to the chair after they locked the door
They said to her friend "Now suck it... you filthy whore!"
They tied her to the chair, to the chair, to the chair!
And made Fran watch as they put it in... her Fanny!

Who would have guessed that the scene we described... was just exactly what the doctor prescribed?
Now, she's moved on with her life and is strong, oui!
And now she's actually smiling, such joie de vivre!

She's the lady in red when everybody else is wearing tan.
The flashy girl from LA, the rape-victim named Fran!
WOOOO!

jeez

It's called HPV

well than

oh wow we almost made it 8 posts this time before It was posted

like you didn't fucking know

too far

Man, the guys that raped her must have had a fetish for nasal shrieking

Kelly McGillis was also raped and later turned into a lesbian

She was a lesbian at the time, she was with her girlfriend when it happened.

>not mistah Sheffield

Top kek
Read in apus voice
Choked at thank you come again

wtf bro you're disgusting