They will never do justice to Venom in movies, right?

They will never do justice to Venom in movies, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wi-Rb-5UwE4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If anything they'll do VenomFlash

>they do Flashvenom
>skipping Eddie
I drop MCU immediately

>Tease Eddie about to get the symbiote at the wnd of a movie
>gets cancelled again

I wouldn't be opposed to that It would just be better if they set up Eddie first for an AntiVenom appearance

I'd prefer if the MCU would just stick to classic Spider-Man villians.

Like Venom

well known is not the same as classic

if nothing else, we should be getting antivenom in the new spider-man game siince mr negative looks to be a major villain

Too violent in concept. Killing people that have a name is not allowed, so making him a threat is not possible.

Quicksilver

You are correct. So maybe it could work. Biggest problem is that they need the rights from Sony to make it even exist in the first place.

Hope is there, but it is slim.

Hopefully they'll ignore him completely. He's a shitty character and the least interesting of Spidey's villains (except for maybe Carnage).

Do you live under a fucking rock

Apparently, oh Pooh poster. Enlighten me with your knowledge.

I know this seems sarcastic, but it isn't. Please give me some happiness

Sony and Feige made a deal and now Spidey and Spidey-related characters can appear in MCU.

The 'Spider Man and all related characters' rights are still owned by Sony but due to the agreement, Marvel gets to use Spider Man in their other movies (Civil / Infinity War) and Sony gets all the box office and home release money from the direct Spider Man movies (I assume)

The confusing thing here is that Sony is making a solo Venom movie that is 100% Sony made and distributed and not a part of the MCU. This implies that Marvel can't use Venom in the MCU even though they should still be able to use him as a villain and as a hero.

That is the situation with the Venom film rights. i did make some assumptions but nothing too farfetched with the details we were given

Where is that left Venom from?

Thank you Sup Forums posters I don't know your community name

With free rights to the use of Spider Man I am excited, as I loved the short encounter with him.in Civil War. Perhaps a Symbiote would be featured, so that there is a greater chance for Earth heroes.

I'm okay with that arrangement. Venom in any form has a loooot of baggage attached; he really needs a whole movie by himself to do a proper backstory/arc, and even then you're having to fudge something in the origin to make up for nobody wanting to go back to the Secret Wars.

Not while Avi Arad is dead-set on making his own, non-MCU Venom movie. With blackjack! And hookers! In fact, forget the blackjack!

Venom doesn't look like a gross gooey monster though

He looks like Spider-Man does in the symbiote suit, but more muscular and with a big toothy mouth.

He should though.
The level of bonding with the symbiote should be seen visually.
The more they become one, the more horrific they appear.

Even Spider-man should start to change as he wears the suit.
Have it start out smooth and start to get a little textured and "grippy" before he tears it off.

Here's the issue with venom. He requires a movie establishing spideys struggle with the black suit, which itself requires an established spiderman.and they already out the black suit in the most hated spiderman movie of all time.

So you'd need several movies with spidey doing spidey shit, then a movie with the black suit, THEN you can bring venom in.

If you ask me that's a total if five spiderman movies to get to venom and not have the symbiote thing feel rushed.

Though if spiderman 3 had never hit id say you could do a third spidey movir with the black suit and just have a tease of venom at the end which is what spiderman 3 should have done in the first place.

A third movie about Venom is fine.
Two movies are enough to establish who Spider-man is without the black suit.
Half the movie is with the suit and the other half is fighting Venom/Eddie.

It just needs to be all about the symbiote/Venom. Only a minor secondary villain for Spider-man to go too far with in the black suit.

If that's the case I think you're selling the symbiote story short just toget to venom. Parkers struggle with the black suit was a big deal and deserves more than half a flick just so you can jam venom in there.

Why does that Venom look so tasty?
I want to take a spoon and eat it.

Just a fan-art

Would having a symibote be the closes thing to having a Baoh?

youtube.com/watch?v=Wi-Rb-5UwE4

I don't care how they do Venom, I care that its true origin story will never get told.
God damn it, I want Secret Wars to get adapted to the big screen.
Fuck this company war bullshit, just make it happen.