ITT: Horrible movies you were tricked into watching because they are "Cult classics"

ITT: Horrible movies you were tricked into watching because they are "Cult classics".

You go first, OP.

Yeah, I didn't understand the love for this movie. Pretty fucking subpar.

>tricked into watching
Your own fault

inaccurate

accurate

I don't think anyone in this thread knows what a "cult classic" is.

evil dead

t. reddit

but porky's was retarded so you aren't 100% wrong

This was edgy shit.

I always think that kid is elija wood

princess bride isn't a cult classic, it's a straight up classic classic

its straight up shitty

That's just like, your opinion, man.

Then it's classic classic garbage.

go back to you anti-semites

This is the only thing in the thread that's close to a "cult" classic you Sup Forumsedditor scum

big lebowski is the definition of a cult classic. poor reviews, poor box office, and enduring popularity. Cult classics aren't necessarily obscure in the internet age.

Is Princess Bride supposed to be a parody of fantasy movies? It's so dumb.

dude deniro lmao

It's an adaptation of a book that's a parody of the fantasy romance genre.

you fuck right off guy.

>monotonous and predictable shit.
>Art, scene shoots and acting were 10/10
>but the actual plot was shit

This movie was only good for "artistic and alternative" gif posting on facebook

Leon the professional. Such a shit film imo

I always thought people were drawn to this based on their inner autism. Something about the idea of gangs having a costume theme is appealing.

kys

This piece of dog shit.

dude multiculturalism is fun lmao

>hates movie about white blond aryans
>GO BACK TO POOOOOL

also

kys

agreed

When you look at the movie, you see that they have only a minimal amount of settings and mostly walk around in nature, the characters don't change their costumes and the music is always the same. They just produced a B-movie on a low budget and styled it as ironic and a parody to make it look like it was made to be bad and corny on purpose.

I can't tell if this is a meme or if you people are actually fucking retarded.

And it's still one of the best movies of all time. Kys

I can tell that you are retarded though.

It's literally based on a satirical novel, so I believe it is you who are the one who is the retard, my friend.

This board is retarded on a good day.

it's completely that. if they were dressed normally nobody would remember the film. people think in cartoonish ways and they absolutely love when a film reflects it

based. lynch has always been shit

Yes, they chose a satirical novel as base for their corny B-movie, so they wouldn't have to spend too much money. I don't know how to put it even more simple for your retard brain.

>adapt a popular book
>use famous director
>use famous actors
>have high budget
>"lol it's a b movie, retard"
I'll consider myself successfully baited and try to maintain some hope for humanity.

I didn't get the hype for Blade Runner

watch the movie

The actors and the director weren't famous back then, they were mostly at the start of their career. And if you seriously believe the official statements about film budgets you are beyond any help. It's obvious from your lashing out and the imageboard rhetoric that you're not interested in a serious discussion anyway. I pity you.

If you have to ask this question, it might be you that's dumb

it had the same budget as predator, lethal weapon, and robocop

real b movies like evil dead 2 had 1/5 the budget

>goes apeshit for no fucking reason once he gets along with hot chick from his dreams that happened to be a terrorist too

Is a movie not being expensive to make a dealbreaker for you?

big trouble in little reddit

>lel so punny! and that rhymes with funny XD
princess bride is Reddit: The Movie
the book is rubbish as well

Pulp fiction and clockwork orange

>The actors and the director weren't famous
>Peter Falk
>André the giant

but anyway, why the fuck should a movie have famous names to be good, you spoiled autist child? Star Wars George Lucas, Harrison Ford, etc was famous that time? no

twin peaks is fucking shit

this

>Pulp Fiction
100% agree. I don't see the appeal of it at all. I even watched the movie while high off my ass and still didn't care for it at all

hey OP you single you'd get along great with my shrewish, horrendous alcoholic bitch ex gf

Gone with the Wind

Rhett telling Scarlet to fuck at the end was pretty boss but the rest was "spoiled rich girl problems: the movie'

Okay it's not terrible, but it's not much better than your standard disney channel original movie fare. Definitely overrated.

>itt plebs