Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that this was the high water mark for comedy...

Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that this was the high water mark for comedy? LITERALLY nothing will ever be as funny as this.

have you seen Nachi Libre? Funniest movie ever made besides the Austin Powers trilogy.

How retarded and unfunny it was? I agree.

why are liberals so fucking pathetic?

>disclaimer: not a burger
I always hear about how there are no conservative comedians, if this is liberal """""comedy""""", then conservative comedy must make you want to fucking kill yourself.

Not much to live for anymore for them. Not in this timeline.

Why is Drumpf an insult again?

I hope trump retweets my punching frog images next

>hating immigrants is wrong
>hates a man because his ancestors are immigrants

Because it's acceptable now to mock people for their heritage

reee no no it's because he hates immigrants but he's an immigrant!

I don't get it tho, it's not offensive in anyway. Why do liberal comedians keep using it? It sounds a bit goofy but it's not insulting or anything.

I disagree. posting thousands of threads because some guy insults your favorite fat orange man is LITERALLY the funniest thing ever.

I disagree. Being a transsexual is LITERALLY the gunniest thing ever.

I liked the part where the backing track kicked in and John started rapping.

It's basically 'his ancestors had a goofy sounding name', as though 'Trump' isn't already a silly name.

It doesn't make sense at first because you need to put yourself into the mentally ill mindset of a leftist to have the prerequisite assumptions it's operating off of. Leftists essentially base their sense of identity on their being victimized by others. They therefore take it for granted that their enemies (in this case Donald Trump) are evil and prejudiced and probably want to genocide all non-white immigrants for petty reasons like thinking their names sound funny and foreign. Given that assumption, John Oliver believes bringing up a Donald Trump ancestor's pre-anglicanized surname is an act of comedic judo, taking his imagined petty hatred for indicators of foreign origin and turning it against him by framing him as foreign himself.

Of course to a normal person this concept doesn't register at all because normal people don't assume Donald Trump just hates all foreigners out of pure irrational racist spite when it's really more like he correctly identified public safety issues related to violent Mexicans and Arabs.

At least they aren't virgin

back to Sup Forums with this one.

That's literally the explanation for the drumpf thing though.

It was a perfect storm of stupidity.

The left got to prove they are smugly aware of some historic factoid but instead of it promoting open borders they reminded everyone that Trump's ancestors once integrated peacefully to another white christian country and became successful American patriots. They just looked prejudiced against Germans while doing it like the hypocrites they are.

I don't think Trump hates foreigners at all. I just think he has and will say anything that his supporters want. Honestly, I don't think Trump gives a flying fuck about immigration on a personal level.

Yeah. I didn't want to admit it when it first came out because, I don't know, I guess I was kind of insulted but now I can see that it is hilarious haha.

No it's not you dumbass. Watch the episode where Drumpf came from before you talk shit out your ass.

Very simple - Trump has on several occasions mocked his contenders for their legacy, but when it comes to his own legacy ("Drumpf"), it suddenly is not okay anymore.

>legacy
ESL retard

It's so good.

>He's making too much sense! b-back to Sup Forums!
>audience explodes with laughter