AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Careful user they're gonna release your info if you send memes.

July 6 2017 Sup Forums absolute Kino

Why won't CNN just swing more to the right?

They're not a news agency, they're a propaganda outlet.

L0L

Love how libcucks are btfo eternally

>July 6

it's the 5th.

this is a no meme zone, don't meme here. i'm serious guys. i don't want my shit to get released

Based HAHA poster

>Why won't CNN just support the facist who constantly advocates violence against them

Gee I wonder

Trump actively provides free advertising. Why would they do that?

What happened now?

Nigger everyone but us and some fat Samoans is in the 6th

0/10

is this bait or are you actually retarded

>A fake gif of a fake wrestling match aghainst a company logo is violence against the media

>facist

They threatened to reveal the identity of a redditor who posted a meme of Trump beating up CNN gif from WrestleMania.

My cable news network is trustworthy while yours is not stupid Drumpf supporters.

i know you're meeming but this board is actually being tracked
so is Sup Forums(they found it)
so is Sup Forums
so is /vg/ for some reason
and a few others

You're against violence? I'd check out the crime stats for black people.

>giant, billionaire news org threatens random citizen with ''''INAPPROPRIATE BELIEFS'''' to apologize or they will be doxxed, shamed, and lose their job
>can claim in any way to be a harmless victim of Trump's attacks against the media

What a farce.

what happened?