ITT: Sup Forums creators that got fucked out of their own work

ITT: Sup Forums creators that got fucked out of their own work.

Does Craig count?

For nuPPG, yes.

But he didn't get fucked, he didn't want to do anymore but Sony did. Not fucked.

He signed at Disney, so he couldn't work it even if he wanted too. Not fucked, don't sign contracts if want to work wherever you want.

None of these people were "fucked".

Didn't he leave voluntarily?

Lauren Faust

Id love to see a new show from him Something like that Samurai stuff

He would make a goat samurai show desu. We need another Samurai Champloo.

Why you gotta do is like that user

>tfw Boondocks was the best tv adaptation of a newspaper comic we'll ever get.

>those last few seasons
you could tell they were hoping the brand would carry the final seasons to a billion views. damn shame it had to end that way.

>tfw I actually cried at the end of 'Riley Wuz Here'
beautifully written episode

Adventure Time is essentially just a boy and his dog doing High shit, Calvin & Hobbes could work.
> Hobbes could inject thought into the show and expand both the viewer and calvins mind

>calvin's voice
>hobbes' voice
not sure if want

More black samurai would be good, but if we talk about NEED, I can't think of anyone more qualified to actually talk about race in America, who can actually reach people on both the left and right than him.

child cartpon Narrator from the pbs networks?

The Dilbert cartoon was pretty good desu

could work. would need to see a pilot to know if good or not.

rip

I can convince you to sign a contract that would let me sell your special type of ice cream. However in said contract there is a fine print that says I can brand ice cream I invent myself with your name of its made in the same factory as yours. Overtime you get a negative reputation for shitty ice cream because of all the weird flavors that get produced.

Now that might be fair and just in a legal setting but it doesnt make it exemplary behavior worthy of applause.

in my head this always cemented nick as the absolute worst out of the big 3 kids channels

he fucked himself.