The Millenial Female Suicide Epidemic Has Begun

Oh Captain, my Captain! Another unmarried childless 30 something has joined the ranks of the Dead Roasties Society.

Gen-X and early millennials rode the cock carousel until their late 20's. Then they got off with a beta provider before cheating, divorcing, and beginning the cycle all over again.

But more of these women are refusing to settle. And more men are refusing to play the rigged game at all.

The end result is single men finding other ways to occupy their time and miserable used up spinsters getting trashed on cheap wine and dressing up their cats in baby clothes before killing themselves with their biological clock run outs.

This is the future you wanted ladies.

Tick tock goes your biological

I like to they slowly chocked to death frothing and turning blue

>Suicide
skipped one too many sammiches, looks like

Was this Drake Bell's waifu?

What did she even play in?

lower your standards ladies

You fat fuck can't even write one liners without adding food to it .
Ahhhhahhahahahaa

What tv show is this?

why dont they just lower their standards?

any of these pretty women could get a hardworking loyal guy to give them kids and a family, but they always go after a literal prince charming boyfriend who is rich

It's always the people that mock others suicide that end up suiciding 3 months later. Stay strong OP, when youre going through Hell keep going.

Add her to the collection

men btfo

Are these people a little too old for your though pedo? what age were those models you use to post about? 9 or something?

They're brainwashed to believe that they only deserve the best. It's from being put on a pedestal their whole lives by not only society, but beta fucks too.

>5' 11"
>140lbs
Dumbasses always gotta project

Wrong. They do find those kinds of men but they the female don't behave traditionally and in turn ends up getting in tons of fights with who they are dating and the relationship ends. The females can't just chill and enjoy fucking life and they ruin all potentially good relationships they could have. They suicide because they know what they missed out by not just being a traditional gf and stop thinking going out is the bees knees and only form of entertainment

What are you talking about?

fuck off pedo boy, go pedo elsewhere boy.

Expect a call later from the FBI . You better do something about those files

@84667379
I'm not a pedophile

>The females can't just chill and enjoy fucking life
you do know a womans happiness is equated to her ability to have children right? women cant just chill and be interesting in things like a guy would, they need children or they are fucked

Obviously retard. They can't have children if they are going out all the time .

>this pasta again
Boomers were way more degenerate than either Gen X or millennials. They literally started the free love and hippy movement.

You now exactly what I'm talking about

I'm drunk . I got you

But tell me, what happened to the dog?

another washed up fuck hole bites the dust

not a single tear was shed

roasties BTFO

They are women. They literally can't.
Society will crash and burn, roasties will be removed from the gene pool, the new generation that survives will come from pure waifus committed in long-term realtionships who married and had children before turning 30, and the cycle will start again.

Yes but generally the boomers also held a normal life because it was expected by society. The hippy population was a small percentage of the whole population. Nowadays it's considered perfectly fine to be a useless person, and to not have a normal life. So many times a life like that leads to unhappiness and ruin when the youth is gone, unless you get lucky and get rich.

This. I used to mock suicides but now I'm considering it.

"... when a 'cry for help' attempt to take her own life accidentally succeeded..."

so she killed herself? that statement makes it sound as though they knew she wasn't actually trying to kill herself.

If she was just doing it for attention, this might be the best result possible. Less people should try to kill themselves, and less would if more succeeded.

Nature beats nurtury every time.

>All the people who post things i dont like are the same person!

Thx for the heads up

A normal life isn't a realistic option any more, a decade from now we're going to have majority unemployment.

Boomers ruined society and the future and still blame their children.

It died :(

i can understand hating someone and being glad that they're dead. but i don't get what you dislike so much about these particular people. their crimes seem really insignificant. it's not like they're serial killers. i don't get where you're coming from

Yep. Automation is a bitch. Expect a culling when it gets too high.

it's fucking horrible what society is doing to women. once they hit 30 it's literally game over for them

This is the best collage of its kind I've ever seen. Whoever made that is a genius.

to the /r9k/ losers girls not fucking them should be punishable BY DEATH

>scroll past this thread
>be gay
>boyfriend cuddling me asleep while I post this on my phone
>year anniversary next month

I don't know how you guys do it. I can hardly stand talking to female workers for assistance.

>>year anniversary
Those are the only anniversaries, gayanon.

How do you move away from fucking MEW?

Imagine if males were able to reproduce by themselves. Just imagine the amount of salt from women.

One year anniversary, pardon.

Enjoy your AIDS.

>culling

You're retarded. We'll just implement UBI.