Europe is done for

For the first time since a while i think that Europe cant be saved though democratic ways.

People are too scared and come up with the same arguments:

The migrants are people too

You are racist

You're an animal

I think Europe can only be saved though violence and many people will die, just because people chose to follow their emotions instead of reason.

Just wanted to vent this shit out

Fucking europe man, fuck this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yWh9l8RSkPk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is not news. This is the same path America is taking. The only answer is for the danger to come to peoples' doorstep, and even then they'll defend it because virtue signaling. You aren't venting, you're acknowledging the truth. Congrats on waking up after the pillow has already been over your face for far too long. America is right behind you.

The northern heme sphere if fucked

Doesn't Italy have a legit right wing party?

Build a sparkgap generator OP!

Look it up and get to constructing. That's all you need to jam most electronic things-and once you do that you can probably think of other imaginative things to do in the time it gives you.

Are you kidding i hope.

Italy's right wing parties have become a lot weaker. Much much weaker than the lefts parties. There is no match.

This guy said it best...

There is one consolation though....
Eastern Europe (and some parts of Central Europe) are likely to survive...

This mass importation of foreigners is EU sanctioned so the only democratic way you can fix it is having a referendum like we did and getting the fuck out. The EU are sending out the navy to bring these Africans back to the coast of Italy. Merkel invites them all.

DOnt worry we got FL AL AR MS TX GA SC NC LA parts of VA KY TN NV parts of AZ that will never fall. Europe cucked itself in every country

>I think Europe can only be saved though violence
THIS. The only way to get migrants to leave is to make the environment so violent and hostile towards them that they want to leave.
This works because even if 50% of the country is "refugees welcome" you'll still have the other 50% which is attacking them and making them fear for their life.

The other option is the government doing mass deportations, but the governments are so blue-pilled that it seems unlikely.

will you fight, or will you die like a dog?

>you can fix it is having a referendum like we did and getting the fuck out.
Not likely to happen though...
Not impossible , but not likely...
We're more likely to stay until the EU collapses on its own (like the ex-soviet union)...

The only thing that could change things at this point would probably be a coup d'etat. Like in Turkey....(Only it wouldn't be a failed one of course)...
The coup would either come from the army itself or from the people...

don't cry spaghetti bro, we have it worse

>mfw this pic is from 2015

World War 1

World War 2

All started with Europe for a reason.

Yes, keep each country separated as long as possible. The EU is to stop another Nazi Germany, but it has backfired in different way.

If I was Sweden, Norway, and Finland. I would be fucking pissed my women are being raped by non-whites when you know Hitler tried to protect your genes.

HELP US BY DOING YOOUR PART ACROSS THE POND

>GET (((THEM))) OUT NOW

>make (((THEM))) FEEL /UNWELCOME

GIT YOUR BUDDIES AND POUR SOME PETROL ON THE FLAME

>ya hear me knockin limey?

Tu m'étonnes :)

Fucking hell that France tho
>tfw French Canadian and you see the homeland dying

If you are a WHITE EUROPEAN. Be proud of who you are. You aren't racist when your country started out white from the beginning and created it's own culture for thousands of years. FIGHT FIGHT FUCKING FIGHT. Only use Americans can be not so racist. We take it for what it is. We don''t care who you are, just be American, and share American values with Americana things.

>France
>81%

If people wont fight then yes you are doomed we are not far behind although i notice some attempts to revive a new commonwealth of sorts among the nations of the old empire.

All you guys are a bunch of people hating assholes. The refugees will return the moment their countries are without war and poverty

>ME and Africa
>without war and/ or poverty
Name 1 (one) period
Hard mode: Only limited to after the first major religion, i.e. after year 0AD

Eventually enough blood will be spilled and the illusion will vanish.

This has happend before. It will happen again

>The refugees will return

Geert stuurt ze wel weg.

>refugees will return
Top bait.

>right behind you

we're like 20 steps ahead.

I, for one, am glad Western Europe is turning into a 3rd world shithole. During the 90s we had a fierce civil war against mohammedans here in my country, but you were supporting them because DUDE ISLAM EXOTIC LMAO, now go fuck yourselves.

Especially you French traitors, you've always been the traitors to Europe, YOU WERE the one supporting Ottoman Empire for 3 straight centuries just to stick it to Vatican.

Have a Nice day!

This.

Trump is our last chance aside from balkanization.

No, we're not

Are you crazy? White people are taking over the world and colonizing the planet with central banks, forcing non-whites to the white standard. Non-whites are being genocided morally and silently from their inability to adapt and flourish. Non-white women's hypergamy synergizes with their colonial mentality. The Americas and Australia were originally non-white now they are white majority strongholds. You think you're living in unique times?

Gee Billy, how come your mom let's your country have TWO names?

>jews
>white

>France
>That ranking

Fucking shitskins

youtube.com/watch?v=yWh9l8RSkPk

It doesn't matter. These people that we live with a driven by their circles of manipulation, mainly a top-down hierarchy system. They like to be manipulated, that is the only drive they have is to fit as the cog in the machine. You have to be of sound mind against manipulation on all fronts to be truly a free spirit capable of living free.

Hebrews 13:8-9

>"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever. Do not be led away by diverse and strange teachings, for it is good for the heart to be strengthened by grace, not by foods, which have not benefited those devoted to them."

Our voting base has already been completely transferred from the white populace to a coalition of brown people via the largest mass migration in human history. Both parties in our government follow Jewish made ideology, our ""right"" is a trotskyist cabal that fiercely protects Israeli interest and espouses a universalist ideology that is designed to disenfranchise the actual inhabitants of the nation (funny thing, the US no longer fits the definition of a nation) and turn the country into a soulless shopping mall while abroad they work to install more (((liberal democracies))) and export this race blind, global proletariat neo marxism all over the world through constant revolution.

Our left takes its instructions more from the Frankfurt school type of Jews. Where we will all become a country of outside oppressed groups (I'm gay, I'm trans, I'm Mexican) and this cultural subversion and death will end up destroying traditional white, Christian communities and after the last vestiges of these have been snuffed out the country will be primed for whatever leftist Utopia our Jewish master want to implement. The USA is dead. Has been for a long time.

please send help Sup Forums

already been woken up by the call to prayer

the streets are already filled with odious looking bearded men

hold me

Things in the US got significantly worse since 2008, but basically all of the liberal idiocy got a huge headstart in Europe, before being brought over by self-hating American tool. In fact, outside of this website, most Europeans view Americans as hyperconservative, prudish, backward thinking, and/or stuck in the past. Moreover, on average, Americans are more conservative/right-leaning than Europeans and things like feminism are less popular in the English speaking world, especially the US, than in continental Europe. Religious adherence in America is about double what it is Europe. Americans also tend to be more nationalistic, however American national pride has taken a beating of late.

While it is true that America's political system have been largely subverted by both foreign and domestic elements, there are two things to bear in mind. First, Americans aren't actually naive enough to put any faith in current politics or the media. Hence, this board's existence. Second, it would be absolutely foolish to believe that this is a uniquely American phenomenon. Do you really think the massive wave of immigration to Europe from the Muslim world from the 1980s to the present would have happened if the elites there didn't push for it? Nevermind that the posterchild for the univeralist ideology of which you speak is the European Union itself.

I'm not saying things in America aren't steadily getting worse, but there are more patriots left than you think.

Also, the greatest migration in human history was the enormous urban migration in China since Deng's reforms