Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MonsterVerse
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're not brave, apes are brave

Do you burn?

Requesting the pic of Godzilla carrying kong like a baby

>they're gonna kill mothra

Godzilla is all muscle but Kong is dex, speed and agility

Godzilla can't even land a blown, Kong will dance around him until he's exhausted then finish him.

You were never a god. You weren't even a dinosaur.

Kong is bulking though

So what, Kong is fucking natty

New shit was just released on the Skull Island facebook page

In 1991 Monarch established a quarantine around the dormant volcano on Isla De Mona

You have to be a huge kaiju pleb to not know what kaiju is there

whut does OP want? it is stated kongchan is in childhood when the movie happens.

by the time of kong vs uszilla he will be grown up

YES!

everyone hated the most recent godzilla film, right? i'm just checking to see if we're all on the same page. terrible roar, killing off brian cranston immediately when we only have his boring son as an alternative, characters you can't possibly give a fuck about, etc. a few of the CGI shots looked really good but that's about it

agreed
and checkd

I regret to inform you that most people liked you

*liked it

Fucking autocorrect

I thought it was pretty bad

literally can't see shit -tier lighting

He litterally dindu nuffin tho.

Does this mean there's going to be a Kaiju cinematic universe? Are we going to have a Mothra standalone movie, then have "Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack" equivalent to Justice League where Kong teams up with Godzilla, Mothra, Rodan, and Titanosaurus to take on King Ghidorah?

>literally can't see shit -tier lighting

very good point user, don't know how i forgot about that. the entire thing looked like it was filmed in the middle of a hurricane

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MonsterVerse
Everything is a cinematic universe now.

>rodan
fuck rodan no one likes that bird nigger

G14 is the ultimate plebfilter

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MonsterVerse
I liked Rodan fuck you.
Had a few of the toys when I was younger, shit was cash.

I dont get the post credit scenes of kong island tho. Shouldnt godzilla be the after effect of atomic bombs? How could ancient cavemen have drawing of it on some cave wall when it should exist post world war era.

too bad it didn't have a light filter

G14 is not a creature mutated by atomic testing, it's a creature that existed long before that they tried to kill with an A-bomb, not realizing it acts to defend Earth from the MUTOs overbreeding.