I have the head of Correct The Record's Twitter

Do what you do best Sup Forums. I know they are censoring us but we can still fight until this post and I get BANNED

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/izac_wright
youtube.com/watch?v=GaUeetVK87g
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also heres his house number, his family will wake up from this shit.

@BStrider

bump

bumpolini

If shills post, we'll threaten to post this

You already posted it, dumbass.

Burns Strider is in this screenshot, he's the Senior Advisor, the pic of him in the stadium with his kids.

bump

For future reference for when OP gets banned

HAHAHA AJAHSBAAHAHA
OH PEE BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

How is it that linkedin allows fake profiles like "merchant shekelstein"? i thought they were a serious heavily moderated site.

Thats it.

Im reporting you for ANTISEMITISM. #NoHateSpeech

Heres one of the other higher ups, Isaac Wright, he's one of the guys involved in the shilling department.

twitter.com/izac_wright

What exactly could anyone achieve with this? Go ahead and make him a martyr. It will just give everyone more ammo to accuse Trump supports of being hateful people.

I make a fake account of a "Stephen Colbert" to stalk someone and people were messaging me to be on "my" show.

This deserves attention.

Good work user...pizza party anyone?

This is getting yuuuuge with shills boys, Im going to get banned soon. Make sure to fuckin raid. For everyone scrolling upon this, notice how bad Sup Forums has gotten in the last 4 days? Its because we tried to fuck with CTR and now they are fucking with us. It's time to fight back. Look for Isaac's address and phone number. Notice how many shill's are in this thread right now?

Take the red pill and fight, Sup Forums is compromised. Google pol Correct the record pastebin

Interesting. bumping for curiosity

Gonna post the info and pics in future shill threads.

Kek

Don't be so dismissive. Bad things happen on Sup Forums.

The hell kind of rare are you?

Fed and State Raid on Union IBEW & Hillary Campaign Office

youtube.com/watch?v=GaUeetVK87g

Really makes you bump huh

why fight when 8ch doesnt censor? full threads on this there.

More manpower. Im doing this because I need them spammed. Someone needs to check Isaac's profile on spokeo to get his contact information. Look up Earl Isaac Wright who lived in Alexandria Virginia, he was also born in Martin Tennessee and went lived in knoxville while he went to college.

Thank you for bumping the record

Kek

delete this

I am doing this because I need them callraided for the big picture. There are others looking into this but we need man power. We have an inside man who needs this shit done. We will contact you when we have more definitive proof (we already have some good fucking proof). If they ban me i can just use a different IP in a matter of a second but we only have enough time until the Mods ban me. Please do this, for me, for Trump, and for Sup Forums, to win it back

wtf

Anyone have pic of that nig fucking the cadaver, that was a good one haven't seen it in years?

Come on faggots this means a lot more than you know. We have to hit both Burns, Zac, and Elizabeth Shappell right now. This shit fucking matters but I can't give out the rest of our intel, only one of you niggers is doing this, and its on twitter. We need phonecalls to the phone number I posted.

Bampen

>I have the head of Correct The Record's Twitter
Begin Phase 2 then.

SECRET RARE

Here is the second number we have for Burns' phone number, he may have disconnected his home phone as they dont seem to be effecting him.

202--- 215----- 2490

This is number is guaranteed to be his. We have already checked this. Please hit this shit before this post gets deleted.

does anyone remember the CTR email dump?

I still have if anyone wants. got banned for posting them during the raid.

Does someone have the screencap when Sup Forums ordered a russian air strike?

Yeah? And what does he tell everyone? That people mocked him because he is illegally paid to shill?

post it

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

Pretty close by

bump for ruin his life

Moldova it looks like.

AYYYYEE CHARLOTTE BRO

Look at all my comments google "Sup Forums correct the record pastebin". We dont need emails right now except to Zach and Burns' emails. There are Sup Forums friendly people behind the scenes who need this done and we know Sup Forums is compromised but we decided to post here because only Sup Forums has the manpower we need to make a raid. The phone number I posted in
Is the most important target to hit. Please. For Sup Forums and trump.

I fucking hate these shills so fucking much! God damn it I want to see these people brought to justice for their censoring of free speech.

The address isn't accurate, the phone number in this picture is his house number but it may be compromised, I havent checked since the beginning of this thread. We need you to hit that number in the picture and this number:

The best target possible which we have yet to obtain is Isaac Wright (maybe Earl Isaac Wright is his official name, from Alexandria Virginia), if anyone can do this we need it bad.

How do you know it isn't it

I don't have the screenshot, but I remember that. Some of those crazy fucks in the Syria General threads figured out the GPS coordinates of some key ISIS location and got in touch with the Russian military and gave the coordinates to them. Proof of the airstrikes and the destruction of the location was given.

If you reference the address on google maps it shows it is the DNC headquarters. The house number is correct for whatever reason. But you NEED TO HIT

This thread is being monitored.

No fucking shit. We know Sup Forums is compromised, we need this shit hit and we need it fast,

how is this shit even legal? you know many are non-citizens

>2016
>that's the current year in case you didn't know shitlord
>implying ANYTHING isn't being monitored on the internet anymore
>The NSA has literally tapped the mainlines
>ya know, those big fiberoptic cables at the bottom of the ocean that make the internet be comnected
>This message brought to you by LemonParty.org, the real party for political change

Jesus. We should make them pay for what they've done to us.

Can we waste their resources?, is it possible ?
Like posting every 15 minutes to keep em "working"
We just have to ignore their shit

Thank you

Welcome to globalism. Prepare to see a lot more of it if Hillary wins

Look at all my posts, please do what you can to call those numbers especially since you dont live here and cant get fucked.

So you have any other links to footage of other raids?

Please people we need this fucking shit done. They are sliding this thread. We need a hardcore raid before this thread is deleted and this IP i have is banned

save it

Before your bumped off or should I say suicide by chopping your own head off

Proof? Why is he?

Yeah just because he's a libtard doesn't mean we should ruin his life. We need definitive evidence before we do this.

THANK YOU

Hi CTR.
see
did they not tell your shilling would become public knowledge by law?

I don't know why you don't have more (you)s. I can potentially call from work tomorrow. Paranoid to use my cell phone tho

I'm not CTR bud. Look at my first comment in thread.

Then you have nothing to worry about, do you bud?

Well, well, well, guess is purging time...

dude post in the fucking Trump General. Link to this thread. It's 2am, Sup Forums in the US is sleepy. NEETS please call for OP.

enjoy

It's Andorra

THANK YOU

nobody cares stop spamming this

>CTR detected

Burn in hell you disgusting maggot. Hang yourself alongside your vermin family. Piece of shit leftist criminal.

Tell him to stop attacking
THIS THREAD

OR ELSE

jesus fucking christ

we operators nao

topkek Sup Forums has the craziest threads in Sup Forums.

Feel free to stay in your thread mates but stop spamming in a bunch of unrelated Sup Forums threads please I don't give two shits and a popsicle about American politics

Glorious.

>on an american board
Fuck off fucktard abo stupid bastard autist mongrel

is there a video online of this air strike? liveleak, youtube, webm, anything?

wew
e
w

bump

>American Board

kek