s m h

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mirzwkduLio
youtube.com/watch?v=eSjEyGUODpU
youtube.com/watch?v=y3zaxRho4c0
liveleak.com/view?i=b39_1470238800
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_Sucking_Freaks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

memes aside, this guy was hardcore as fuck, albeit, stupid.

I didn't know that there was skin on my eyeball...

what is this?

OH Shit mane

lol wat

i guess he doesnt play pokemon go either

Why is he doing that?

why?

Post the video.

Story?

i felt so uncomfortable watching that entire thing

FUCK MAN I was not expecting that

WHY WHY WHY FUCKING WHY WHAT IS THE DEAL HERE IS HE DRUGS

ALPHA AS FUCK

Yikes

OP's image is a very, very, very effective shill combating image.

>letting them go near your face

not even once famalam

the fuck was that about.

srsly.

This is some Grade A fucked up.

>Don't take drugs

>DUDE WEED LMAO, LSD LMAO, METH LMAO, MDMA LMAO, BATHSALTS LMAO, MEOWMEOW LMAO

i have just started it, but this reminds me of the advertising for the strain :c

It's the new Darwin mechanism now that we try to save everyone.

Either you can handle your shit, or you can't.

this guy didn't fall for the sight-jew

No no no. This is mkultra shit mixed with perception of druggings voluntary or otherwise. Abduction. Which is possession. And things like self harm. Guy had some of dirtiest hands ive ever seen

youtube.com/watch?v=mirzwkduLio

This can't be real

>provided by warner music
Mmkay

dang, thats hardcore

So this guy is clearly on PCP or something. Dude has disgustingly dirty nails, horrible hygiene, you gotta be tweaked to fuck with your eye like.

that's not a sub-dermal implant that's an intraocular implant

source: i'm the guy that does tham and i've done both

what did he pull out

Can someone post the source? Or the context at least?

Man does drugs, proceeds to cause bodily harm to himself.

I don't think I've ever cringed harder at a gore video.

I think I reached my tolerance level.

What. What kinds of anythings go directly inside the eyeball
I don't think any drug could do this. Only maybe bath salts. And he wouldn't be so still. Man is fucked. I don't know right now if he pulled out anything after all this

What the fuck.

Theres lenses we put there now i guess but fuck. Did he say these are my lenses or is this chip BS from ayys. Who the fuck knows

delicious

lucily I just took a shot and was uneffected

The jews don't want you to shill. Ever seen a jew pick at their eye? No you dont.

>I don't think any drug could do this.

You would be surprised how easily people can break themselves when they're given a nudge.

Most people aren't cut out to be psychonauts.

What did he mean by this

Thanks detective

Can anyone give a description for someone too pussy to give it a watch?

Yeah no sorry the whole self inflicted icepick to the retina thing sounds worse than the human centipede

Could be a lot of things. Most likely pcp, bath salts, or just the end result of a very long meth binge.

Well along with the link and OP's webm, it was mysterious. Looks similar and one is deleted and etc etc. Im sorry i dont usually delve into eyeslice tiems

Nah I don't buy it. I say hypnosis

My toes were curling and I had a look of disgust on my face the whole video

Some Russian guy
youtube.com/watch?v=eSjEyGUODpU

could also be some sort of deliriant, like datura.

Just click it man not like it will hurt you in any way

Thought aussies could handle the bantz

He doesn't look like he has a fulfilled soul. I pity the man

With my slightly perfect pupils and completely straight gaze

The full vid
youtube.com/watch?v=y3zaxRho4c0

What in the fu..

>He thinks that he has cameras in his eyes. And he's trying to remove it........... Like he has silicone membrane on the eyes.

SLAVS.

JUST GO TO THE DOCTOR DON'T DO IT WITH YOUR HANDS FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

>rampant alcoholism
>capitalism on steroids, but before that feudalistic communism
>highest amount of sex trafficking in the world
>children injecting themselves with krokodil and phenibut
why do slavic people have a complete disregard to self-perservation and human life?

OP, that is the first time I felt physically revolted by a video, congratulations.

I'm not clicking that. God Almighty, we've stooped so low.

Is it meth psychosis? Why does my brain shut off to ponder that. I still don't think a bad meth psychotic could do that. Does anybody fucking do this?

Well its been a long time since I could find a video like this and say thats a first.

>Seen just about everything in this maori swap rat farming website.
>For some reason unable to watch this.

hmmm

This is chemo

read what you just put. explain yourself

EYE LMAO

Thank you OP. I needed a break from Sup Forums, but couldn't quite find the push to leave. This should help for a few days or so.

Meth works quickly.

Try some, see for yourself how much it changes you.

This
We need a good ol gore purge

It means fuck off, cancer

fucking cancer newfags ruining my Sup Forums

>he blinks with the needle on his eye

A few things this person could have been on:
>piracetam - highly neurotoxic substance that can cause bouts of schizophrenia and permanent nerve damage, causes immense euphoria
>noopept - a highy classified peptide offered to cosmonauts only in worst case scenario cases in which death is the only option, reports from those who were able to live through the 72 hallucinatory trip, call it, "if pcp and dmt had a baby, aborted it, and made a crackhead snort it"
>phenylpiracetam - what every russian olympic competitor has been secretly abusing and popular among teenagers performing "high altitude thrill seeking" on vk's version of periscope

I'm betting it was probably all three.

Thinking that ruska choĊ‚ota can into anything after the communism, not based.

these aren't bath salts or anything, he's just schizophrenic enough to think CIA planted a camera behind his eye.

Also, this:
liveleak.com/view?i=b39_1470238800

Now, with sound.

Can anybody that understands russian tell what the fuck is going on?

nice nootropics doe

Yeah im like 43 steps ahead of you
You can't concentrate during those trips to do that
That implies that OP's post removes the cancer on the board. How im the fuck is his image not cancerous
Nah. This goes back to my hypnotic possessions theories. Whatever. Shills shill crazy eye damage man

Guy hopelessly tries to remove implanted cameras from his eye.

You think you know shit about racetams? You are literally making shit up. I have tried all of these nooptronics you listed, including OXYRACETAM... far more potent than piracetam..

none of these nooptronics were benecial enough to continue using them and prefer a nice cup of coffee instead

>hopelessly
Sigh. Humanity. But this is more than that. The first horror film was an eyeslice. That is all

I pray that you come to terms with your retardation, but know that nootropics won't cure it and that the human psyche is a delicate feather.

Guy believes that there's cameras in his eyes. In that video he tries to take off "layer" that transmits his view. He says that he's experiencing burning sensation in eyes near cars and phones. He believes that there's some kind of "elites" that do it for fun, even tells a story of structures deep in the woods where those elites torture people.
There are other videos with him you'll look at his channel, there are also video where he says that there's a layer of "newly applied" skin under his eyes and if you rub it hard enough you can rub off this fake skin.

EYE CARAMBA!!!

Get this shit away from me. Ban all of this shit. Ban it now. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_Sucking_Freaks

grosser than bme pain olympics

It's CGI

No it isn't

god damn the shills are trying fucking everything right now, this is insane, the board has never been like this before at all

This is all too eerily similar to a famous author, who wrote a semi-autobiographical book on his accounts of taking highly classified nootropics, called VALIS. The only way to have been able to procure nootropics back then was to have a Soviet connect if you were an American. I believe that it was cerebrolysin and NA-SEMAX to drive him into the deep end of psychosis, probably the very same cocktail that the Russian man was on before tearing his eyeballs apart.

In Russia, and in many other former-communist countries, they experiment on newborn babies by feeding them nootropics. This was a longstanding tradition since Soviet times, which is why many imbalances appear among Slavic peoples.

what in the fuck.