Area in red isn't a unified country despite sharing revolutionaries

>Area in red isn't a unified country despite sharing revolutionaries

How did southern South America fuck up so badly?

stop meddling in south america affairs

you can't fool me, that's obviously africa. Doesn't look anything like america lol idiot

Different peoples... Argentina + Uruguay have the same culture but the rest are indios for us. And I guess they think something like that about us too.

LatAm countries will always hate each other.

Also this. If America doesn't want spics immigrants they really should stop messing around with our intern politics. Like what is the point anymore? We are never going to be a potencial huge threat to you, leave us alone.

Stop being a commie you chink

>the rest are indios for us

wew lad

fuck off, dont pu Chile in with those savages

Mexico is objectively worse than southern South America.

Well is true where I live, real porteños don't look like indios. Natives didn't even live here.

Sorry Paco.

this thing again

DIFFERENT CULTURES
HISTORY
ECONOMY
WE ALMOST WERE AT WAR
WE ( Chile ) ALLIED W THE BOGS VS ARGENTINA

Yeah Argentina, but you're so close and you know how we like to fuck things up.

Silly shit happened.
>tfw the south american giant will never wake up

>i am white guys i swear !!
t. negro villero

Honestly at this point I think you're doing it for the lulz m8.

I already say I was porteño, what the fuck are you on about? Sorry if you feel the need of calling a Argie "negro" just because you get triggered when we talk about indios.

America has to dominate their sphere of influence, south America will never rise because we will always subvert and destabilize your countrys

The history of Paraguay is great reading.

What of Costa Rica?

By far the best Central American country in my opinion

>the south cone will never be united to commit genocide on negros and commies
Fuck you guys.

I was in Peru in 2013.

It's not suffering.

I dindn't implied Argies were indios. Youre just as fucked as the indios. Same shit, different color.

all of the central american people must be united under one flag

>implying us isn't fucking with you to extract ur money and ur women

We do it because we're the most powerful country on the planet but our Republic is too watered down with democracy. The mob is too dumb to rule, so it just gets ignored.

Agreed, Paraguay is the absolute madman of South America

Chile and Uruguay are the bes countries on the continent. You better take back your words you cheeky toad.

They had a crazy dictator who made it illegal for white people to marry and forced them to marry injuns and niggers. Sup Forums would have hated him had it existed in his time.

The worst part is he would be hailed as a hero today

>crazy dictator
Catholic dictator. FTFY. Everything south of the Texas state line is a Papal state and has been since the tribal clans were assimilated. Paraguay is also the birthplace of communism under the Jesuits from 1600 to about 1800 and the expulsion of the Jesuits. 200 years of perfecting that system!

Peru isn't in red.

I'm not arguing that these countries aren't successful, but everything in red would be nigh super power if they didn't fucking hate each other for stupid superficial shit.

There should only be 3 counties in South America: the one founded by Simon Bolivar, the one founded by San Martin, and the other founded by Pedro (Brazil).

Sad shit.

countries not counties*

Chile triggers the shit out of me. How can you make an entire country out of a strip of coastline?

>different cultures
all super power nations are comprised of unified cultures (Great Britain, Iberia, United States, Russia, China, etc.)
>History (different?)
literally implying
>Economy
I fail to see how this factors into anything. If all nations in Red (and Brazil states) were unified the diverse economy is actually a good thing.
>We almost were at war!
All great nations have had civil wars or conflict
>We Chile betray our neighbors!
No shit, you and Paraguay are fucking assholes

would revolt with her alongside.

now you know why we hate Norway.

The longest mountain range in the world separating the two is a pretty big factor I'd imagine

So uniting NA between the Rockies is truly an accomplishment. MURRICA.

But really you are ignoring the fact that boats exist and San Martin even assisted Chile.

Pinochet wanted it. But leftists worldwide would've prevented it