So...Mason wore his "Hillary for Prison 2016" shirt to school today...

>So...Mason wore his "Hillary for Prison 2016" shirt to school today. One of his Clinton-supporting teachers whom he's has political discussions with asked, "Did you wear that for me?"

>His reply, "No, for Chris Stevens."

>Mic drop.

Sup Forums, what would you say to your liberal school teachers if you were in grade school now?

nothing because in the 90's education wasnt so biased purely on doctrine. any SJW hippie shit peddled by teachers was because they genuinely believed in it and it was peddled in a harmless sort of "lets all just get along" kind of spirit, not the "if you disagree you are hitler" kind.

in the 90's in grade school we were more concerned with how awesome space is and about how cool Nasa was

I was the hipster kid that voted Nader in the mock election

A lesbian middle school teacher made me turn my John Rocker baseball shirt inside out about 16 years ago.

Can anyone from another decade confirm if we are just looking at the 90's with rose tinted glasses?As far as issues besides not worrying about terrorism?

>proud to have you as a grandson
;_;

that kid needs to cut his hair and start working out, his chin is too high and recessed to carry that much body fat and his hips are wider than his shoulders, dumb faggot

Hello Blake

>"No, for Chris Stevens."

Literally who?
What difference does it make?

Sup Forumsacks as grandparents: I was there for your first shitpost

>busing off amazon
>not info wars store
Kys richard

>Chris Stevens
the guy that got murdered during benghazi

>I'm proud to host you as a grandson, I hope you come back and be my grandson again soon

No one got murdered in Bengali

Kid looks like a little faggot. Ironically it's PC culture that is keeping him from being bullied. every day. Back in the 90s we would have made this kid's life hell.

It was an accident caused by a video.

kek was his face photoshopped onto his head

>the grandpa congratulating him and expressing his pride for him

this made me kek and also tugged at my heartstrings

YOU FUCKING NIGGER

APOLOGIZE NOW FOR YOIR IGNORANCE

I WILL FIND YOU AND FEED YOU TO THE SAME ANIMALS

Terrorism pretty much caught everyone off guard in 2001. It was always there and the us had always been a target of it, but those were mostly home grown terrorists like the OK city bomber espousing far right ideals. Meanwhile we had problems with the middle East but mostly in relation to oil supply, the Saudis were our allies and everything was framed in the reference of the now seemingly won cold war. It was a brief period of optimism post 80s commie scare. Everything was still there if you looked, urban violence, rap, terrorism, economic crime, political corruption. But it was far from the mainstream view.

Then everything changed when the fire nati- when Al Qaeda attacked

when I was in 7th grade my feminist teacher kicked me out of the classroom for saying that the 19th ammendment was a mistake

Probably laugh my ass off at them then get detention, then skip detention and get even more detention, which I still never show up for

Was she some purple haired queer who probably has AIDS?

Steal beeemZ :DDDDD

>accident
Sweden leave please

There was nothing even close to today's political bullshit back in the 90s. First off, when Clinton first won there was absolute chaos. Perot was there... yeah, a 3rd party candidate was in the debates and stole the election from Bush, who was a fucking terrible candidate anyway.

In 96 nobody liked Dole.... but if you did nobody thought you were evil. It's just that Dole was fucking terrible on the stage. And it was odd, because after he lost he went on a bunch of talk-show things and was fucking hilarious. He was even on the Daily Show a few years after his loss, tearing people up with how funny he was. Had he just been "natural" on the state, he could have done a whole lot better.

Yeah, people thought Democrats were "more tolerant", but people didn't think you were the racist devil satan 666 if you were a Republican.

In 2000, pretty much everybody hated both candidates. It was only after the sham of the election that people really began to polarize.... plus after the sham of a Republican Primary that was absolute shit (McCain should have won the 2000 election).

The video which has American burning the Koran caused Libyans temporary confusion that they accidentally aimed their weapons and fired on the local US embassy.
Upon realization what they did, they tried to get the embassy personal out, but the person who grabbed Chris Stevens (a nobody) tripped and Stevens fell and a rod impaled him.

It is all there in the state department report.

WHY WONT THEY LET US VOTE Sup Forums?

same reason you cant post here
>underaged b&

My English professor in college was a raging feminist lesbian and I specifically wrote papers I knew would trigger her. This was ten fucking years ago so I wasn't as redpilled to the horseshit nature of third wave feminism and the liberal bias of most faculty so I wasn't as effective as I could have been.