mobile.twitter.com/_alexhirsch/status/756209644331073538
twitter.com/_AlexHirsch/status/756211569109839872
twitter.com/CipherHunting/status/756211704695033856
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_with_reduplicated_names
ci.pittsburg.ca.us/index.aspx?page=553
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Griffith_Park
twitter.com/ArtemisMyths/status/756214035499061248
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Next clue is coming at 12:30 PST, due to the Court's one be missing. Still no info on the pink key Cryptogram...

Tumblr has apparently found something that may be the Pink Key clue, it lead to a water line, though those aren't supposed to be pink. More than likely, it's false, but try to stay a step ahead of them Sup Forums.

Waiting for the clue bump.

Error, they didn't find a water line, they thought it lead to a water line, that's when the periscope cut out.

List of Clues so far.
THE URBAN LEGEND HAS COME TRUE
CIPHER’S STATUE’S CALLING YOU
THE SECRET MAP IS IN YOUR HAND
TO TRACE THE CLUES ACROSS THE LAND
Red letters spell out PINES

DON’T FORGET IT’S ALL FOR PLEASURE
THE HUNT ITSELF’S THE REAL TREASURE
BUT A PRIZE AWAITS THE FIRST ONE THERE
BE SAFE, BE SMART, AND OF COURSE BEWARE
Red letters spell out RUSSIA

RUSSIA Clue
Finally the hunt can begin
So switch your Rubles out for Yen
Turn left when you’re at the shrine’s door
When you reach the statue turn left once more
In the leftmost corner in the back
Is the info that you lack
A sword and a crescent mark the clue
Cipher’s statue’s calling you

Japan Clue
Consider in your quest for truth
The hunter of the fountain of youth 400 before his name is written
Outside the gate is where its hidden
Find what’s LOST to pass the test
From a Shrine that’s east to a Shrine that’s west

HELLO, IT’S GRUNKLE STAN AND I HAVE A RIDDLE FOR YOU. WHAT HAS TWO LEGS DURING THE DAY, FOUR LEGS DURING THE NIGHT, AND, UH, IT’S RED AND WHITE AND, I DUNNO, I’M NO GOOD AT THESE RIDDLES.
IT’S AT OCHRE COURT, ALL RIGHT? THE NEXT CLUE, IT’S AT OCHRE COURT. IT’S, UH, IT’S LIKE, IT’S A BIG OLD BUILDING IN RHODE ISLAND. AND IF YOU GO UP THE STAIRS, THERE’S GONNA BE A BUNCH OF PICTURES OF NUNS ON THE WALL.
YOU GOTTA LOOK BEHIND ONE OF THE NUN PICTURES. SISTER MARY HILDA MILEY. REAL, REAL GROUCH, THAT NUN. LIFT UP THE PICTURE TO FIND A CLUE BEHIND THE NUN. ALL RIGHT? THAT’S THE WHOLE THING.
SO, YOU KNOW, BE CAREFUL WITH THE PICTURE. DON’T BREAK IT. I DON’T WANT YOU TO GET ANYONE IN TROUBLE, ALL RIGHT? YOU DON’T WANT OL’ GRUNKLE STAN GOING TO JAIL.
ANYWAY, GO TO THE PLACE, LOOK BEHIND THE NUN, FIND THE THING, AND UH, UH, ALWAYS? BE… MYS… LOOK OUT FOR MYSTERIES!!! THAT IT, DID, DID I DO IT? ALL RIGHT.

across from the stones of the springs
you’ll find some peculiar things
tied to a root is a lone pink key
dig to find what waits for thee

7th for the hacklet fucked up

Locations

St. Petersburg’s Kazan Cathedral

Kanda Myojin shrine

400 Ponce De Leon Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30308. Which is a Shriner temple

Salve Regina University in Rhode Island

Fingers crossed for a clue being in or around Stonehenge, it's the only likely place I can think of that I could potentially reach before anyone else.

Tumblr thinks it's not "across", it's "A Cross". I would check for any Stone and Spring streets crossing..

List of Stone and Spring street crossings...

Can we get someone to Stone Street and Spring Street in Newport?

I never saw any good scans of that lost waddles poster after the livestream. There was some passable to shitty imgur link, but nothing we could visually decrypt. Is there a subsequent scan?

Clue should be coming any minute now

Ba bump

Anyone heading to Stone and Spring Street, Newport? Or your nearest stone and spring street?

15 minutes!

>Sup Forums losing to Twitter and Tumblreddit

REEEEEEEEEE

>inb4 park custodians took the statue and trashed it

just work on your new show already you hack

To be honest we're all kinda at a stalemate. We have to wait for the next clue...

He more than likely has someone near it to protect it. Though if that happens we're all gonna be pissed...

10 minutes until the next clue

>park custodians
More like the nuns

5 minutes

Get on themysteryofgravityfalls.com/ right now, load the site before it's DDoS'd by the fanbase in 3 minutes

>323 - 283 - 8650
>it's a fucking phone number

Call the number again.

New clue, get moving guys

mobile.twitter.com/_alexhirsch/status/756209644331073538

>tfw the phone has been dialing for 3 minutes and still no answer

>Jason Falkner

"the person you are trying to reach is not accepting calls at this time. please try again later"

it was like that when i tried to call last night too. pick up your phone grunkle stan, millennial technology ain't that hard to figure out

Anyone get through yet?

>@_AlexHirsch #LeaveAMessage

I think this is just another person that pissed alex off and he's just getting even

I used a number locator and got this

twitter.com/_AlexHirsch/status/756211569109839872

027P
Thats gotta be something, its part of the error the phone number gives.

twitter.com/CipherHunting/status/756211704695033856

so you can put this much effort into a shitty twitter scavenger hunt for a paper mache triangle but you couldnt give us season 3 or at least a proper sendoff movie? kill yourself you jew cuck manlet.

Oops, I misheard the message towards the end. I'll delete the original post.

Here's the fixed message:

A MAN WHOSE FIRST NAME IS HIS LAST
A STATUE HONORING HIS PAST
RIGHT BEHIND HIM, BY THE SIGN OF HIS PARK
A GOLDEN HEAD SHOWS LIGHT IN THE DARK

Our target is on this list:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_with_reduplicated_names
Find out which one of them has a park named after them

Its got to be a park with a monument. The first and last lines are ringing a giant bell... But I can't even remember why.

ci.pittsburg.ca.us/index.aspx?page=553

There is a John Johnson park in Pittsburgh CA

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Griffith_Park

Griffith J. Griffith

This is it, ladies and gentlemen.

Benjamin Franklin?

Benjamin can be a last name and he has statues honoring his past.

also will this is all shit for finding the Bill Cyfer statue right?

GO GO GO!!!

Wait this statue hunt is still ongoing ?

I'm an hour away, let me get through class and I can drive up and check

GRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIITH!!!!!!!

If you mean the one people were theorising about a few months ago, it started yesterday.

Godammit go there GO GO GO!!!

also message on soundcloud

twitter.com/ArtemisMyths/status/756214035499061248

This has to be it, its in the same location as the number as seen in

It is legit this time, it is worldwide, and a ton of the clues have already been found.

LET'S DO THIS Sup Forums!

>In John Rechy's novel City of Night (1963) and non-fiction book The Sexual Outlaw, Griffith Park is the scene of gay pick-ups and public sex as well as numerous gay bashings and violence from the LAPD in the 1960s and 1970s. It is the scene of similar activities in several novels by James Ellroy, and in the movie L.A. Plays Itself (1972).

"pure coincidence"

Japanese fans left a cute bit of their own after finding Clue #2.

Aw that's nice.

Thanks, Nippon.

GRIFFITH PARK IN LOS ANGELES CA!

>bill being caught in a net
that's cute as fuck

Alex was in Hollywood with Dana, so that has to be 100% correct

There's already a ton of Japanese fan art of it and growing, too bad their leg of the search is over (probably).

Notice how a lot of the clues are places Alex just visited or where he lives? Any other place he went to lately or has family that we know about? Though I guess jumping the gun is unlikely.

Griffith Park in LA California

You're looking for this statue

Behind it

I just want to see some 4channer, redditor, twitterer, and tumblr get into a fist fight

>tfw you live in socal
>but you're not down to drive in traffic for this shit

pussy

GRIFFITH!

>one hour drive that's bound to triple during rush hour
>40 mi away

Just fuck me in the ass and call me Pacifica why don't you

It's not a real ARG if no blood is spilled over it.

The last hurdle is making a blood sacrifice to the statue.

I really just want a National Treasure style competitive treasure hunt, with phone hacking, clue stealing, 1 upping, the whole nine yards.

I-I can do that ?

Just as long as I can call you Dipper while you sweat profusely.

Yep, it is about 5 minutes from Disney's Glendale offices.

TFW you'fe a faggot because there is minimal traffic at this hour.

Just go you, faggot

tfw you can get this dick grunkle stan

Twitter found the clue but it looks like whoever found it is planning to solve it themselves?

Yep, and it's pissing me off

DISGUSTING TUMBLRINA!

Fucking bitch.

@ramblewheels
>@_AlexHirsch found the clue in Griffith park, let me get out of the heat and I will solve it. #CipherHunt

I assume they want to do the heavy-lifting of deciphering the message, which sucks because you never know if there might be a secret that can only be gleaned if you look at all of the ciphered and/or deciphered materials all at once.

WHAT'S HIS/HER TWITTER LINK?

IT'S TIME FOR Sup Forums TO TAKE ACTION

twitter.com/ramblewheels/status/756230254553817088

I don't know, but I'm getting pissed she got it, and it' not because she seems "tumblr"

she just looks like a fucker

Wew lad, we're doing this again?

But this time it's real.

>IT'S TIME FOR Sup Forums TO TAKE ACTION
don't be a retard, all you're going to do is convince her not to share the message.

goddamn it, don't

I really hope that's not the case considering how slow all the Twitter users are at even deciphering simple Caesar ciphers.

>female
bet she's loving all this fucking attention
>check her tumblr
>tons of people wanting to INTERVIEW her and get her fucking phone number

why couldn't it have been a guy, or a girl who's down with just helping, she's a total fucker and i called it

Hold off on any harassment until the cipher is posted.

The REAL time to strike is if she opts to keep the message for herself or her friends. Privatization of the treasure hunt is why and how ARGs can fail.

This. You fuckers harass her all that's going to happen is she's going to keep all of it for herself and Hirsch will call the whole thing off because some idiots were convinced that they were taking part in some online war.

>tons of people wanting to INTERVIEW her and get her fucking phone number
Her finding the clue really sucks then

She might demand a ransom for it

Since it's only a clue and the next step won't be anywhere near her, there's no point in her keeping it to herself. She's just another link in the chain. Hopefully she realizes this and doesn't try to hold the info for ransom or anything.

Where are people getting this shit about her holding it ransom? Has she said anything to suggest that? Are people just jumping to conclusions because she wants to try and solve the cipher by herself?

didn't the clue in georgia allude to some sort of key? isn't alex implying there's something inside the grunkle head? doesn't the grunkle head look like some kind of... mechanism....... like in the middle of his teeth...............

i think whoever finds the key is gonna have to make a sacred journey to Unlock The Grunkle.

>being literal misogynists
>being buttmad over something this petty
Pic related, it's you.

She just looks like a normal person.

Yup. We're fucked lads.

Never said she was going to, just hoping she doesn't.