Will Britain and other countries in Europe ever recover from immigration?

Will Britain and other countries in Europe ever recover from immigration?

express.co.uk/news/uk/697583/Rotherham-abuse-scandal-child-grooming-gangs-industrial-scale-victims-CSE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_grooming
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1510866/Poll-reveals-40pc-of-Muslims-want-sharia-law-in-UK.html
cbsnews.com/stories/2006/08/14/opinion/main1893879.shtml&date=2011-04-06
webcitation.org/5xkMGAEvY
policyexchange.org.uk/images/publications/living apart together - jan 07.pdf
hln.be/hln/nl/1275/Islam/article/detail/1619036/2013/04/22/Zestien-procent-moslimjongens-vindt-terrorisme-aanvaardbaar.dhtml
danielpipes.org/blog/2005/07/more-survey-research-from-a-british-islamist
pewresearch.org/files/old-assets/pdf/muslim-americans.pdf#page=60
people-press.org/2011/08/30/muslim-americans-no-signs-of-growth-in-alienation-or-support-for-extremism/
danielpipes.org/blog/2005/07/more-survey-research-from-a-british-islamist.html
pewglobal.org/2013/09/10/muslim-publics-share-concerns-about-extremist-groups/
comres.co.uk/polls/bbc-radio-4-today-muslim-poll/
centerforsecuritypolicy.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/150612-CSP-Polling-Company-Nationwide-Online-Survey-of-Muslims-Topline-Poll-Data.pdf
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3685561/France-verge-civil-war-sparked-mass-sexual-assault-women-migrants-intelligence-chief-warns.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hLN4ddRbyEw
youtu.be/_auy7MHdp3c
youtube.com/watch?v=6R8MAuLanJY
youtube.com/watch?v=lZXNuqje_es
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where in the fuck are the Englishmen of this town?
They that pussified?

The government has them locked down so tight they can't breath. The whole continent is a powder keg ready to go and the only thing stopping that is a literal police state.

Where the fuck are these kids parents? All you should have to tell your kids is "Hey, don't talk to any dune coons, especially if they're 3 times your and constantly trying to touch you.

Fuck no. Europe has been doomed for a while now, even before the refugee crisis there were predictions that whites are inevitably going to become a minority there because their birthrate is so low. Many countries past the point of no return a long time ago. The refugee crisis just jumpstarted the process.

What do they mean by 'grooming'?

So FUCK IT!
Do what's right and go to jail.
These are children we're talking about.
Am I wrong...?

Of course - they just legalize pedophilia.

>Will Britain and other countries in Europe ever recover from immigration?
Nope. The majority of Europe has been permanently changed. France/Germany/England will never be white again. I'm sure Sweden is beyond the limit now too.

>Where the fuck are these kids parents?
Busy being arrested by cops trying to get their children back.

Alot of parents did go to jail the totalitarians in charge put them there rather than admit children were being raped. No politician or policeman that allowed this to happen has spent a day behind bars yet.

Slowly introducing them to the concept of fucking older men instead of abducting and raping them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_grooming

Don't forget how the protests afterwards were forcibly stopped.

>immigration
You mean migration?
You don't immigrate as a refugee.

ICM Poll: 20% of British Muslims sympathize with 7/7 bombers
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1510866/Poll-reveals-40pc-of-Muslims-want-sharia-law-in-UK.html

NOP Research: 1 in 4 British Muslims say 7/7 bombings were justified
cbsnews.com/stories/2006/08/14/opinion/main1893879.shtml&date=2011-04-06
webcitation.org/5xkMGAEvY

Channel Four (2006): 31% of younger British Muslims say 7/7 bombings were justified compared to 14% of those over 45.
policyexchange.org.uk/images/publications/living apart together - jan 07.pdf

16% of young Muslims in Belgium state terrorism is "acceptable".
hln.be/hln/nl/1275/Islam/article/detail/1619036/2013/04/22/Zestien-procent-moslimjongens-vindt-terrorisme-aanvaardbaar.dhtml

Populus Poll (2006): 12% of young Muslims in Britain (and 12% overall) believe that suicide attacks against civilians in Britain can be justified. 1 in 4 support suicide attacks against British troops.

Pew Research (2007): 26% of younger Muslims in America believe suicide bombings are justified.
35% of young Muslims in Britain believe suicide bombings are justified (24% overall).
42% of young Muslims in France believe suicide bombings are justified (35% overall).
22% of young Muslims in Germany believe suicide bombings are justified.(13% overall).
29% of young Muslims in Spain believe suicide bombings are justified.(25% overall).

Pew Research (2011): 8% of Muslims in America believe suicide bombings are often or sometimes justified (81% never).
28% of Egyptian Muslims believe suicide bombings are often or sometimes justified (38% never).
people-press.org/2011/08/30/muslim-americans-no-signs-of-growth-in-alienation-or-support-for-extremism/

Pew Research (2007): Muslim-Americans who identify more strongly with their religion are three times more likely to feel that suicide bombings are justified

27% of British Muslims do not support the deportation of Islamic extremists preaching violence and hate.
danielpipes.org/blog/2005/07/more-survey-research-from-a-british-islamist.html

Federation of Student Islamic Societies: About 1 in 5 Muslim students in Britain (18%) would not report a fellow Muslim planning a terror attack.

ICM Poll: 25% of British Muslims disagree that a Muslim has an obligation to report terrorists to police.

Populus Poll (2006): 16% of British Muslims believe suicide attacks against Israelis are justified.
37% believe Jews in Britain are a "legitimate target".

Pew Research (2013): Only 57% of Muslims worldwide disapprove of al-Qaeda. Only 51% disapprove of the Taliban. 13% support both groups and 1 in 4 refuse to say.
pewglobal.org/2013/09/10/muslim-publics-share-concerns-about-extremist-groups/

BBC Radio (2015): 45% of British Muslims agree that clerics preaching violence against the West represent "mainstream Islam".
comres.co.uk/polls/bbc-radio-4-today-muslim-poll/

The Polling Company CSP Poll (2015): 19% of Muslim-Americans say that violence is justified in order to make Sharia the law in the United States (66% disagree).
centerforsecuritypolicy.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/150612-CSP-Polling-Company-Nationwide-Online-Survey-of-Muslims-Topline-Poll-Data.pdf

it's gonna be pretty violent in europe soon, they need it though. less being pussies and more fighting and fucking

>Will Britain and other countries in Europe ever recover from immigration?
Nope
You should have learned from our mistakes, Europe.

Just remind me, we ARE talking about England right? The country that laughed at Hitler's bombs? The country that smashes fucking heads at international soccer matches? These people are allowing 140 pound sandniggers to rape and abuse their CHILDREN?
Get fucked, then

>England
>country

?

What do you want them to do? attack the police with their butter knives? You are about to get fucked hard by a marxist government if you fail to elect Trump then you will know.

Well, let me put it this way:
If anyone, ANYONE ever hurt my daughter, I'd find out where he lived and burn him alive. PERIOD. I wouldn't give ZERO FUCKS WHAT THE POLICE HAD TO SAY ABOUT IT

nah. we fucked

I know dude i am a father as well they would burn but you can't do that when you are locked up in a cage.

I mean who's talking about attacking the police?
I'm talking about finding these degenerate paki scumbags and turning them into s fucking bonfire, if you catch my drift

I'm not hot at you, bro.
This article is infuriating. I always thought the English believed in street justice

I wouldn't really light their houses on fire since part of their grooming was dousing the girls in petrol, if your daughter was covered in petrol when the house went up in flames it wouldn't be good.
As for the rest, it depends what you have access to, they have access to nothing and had police actively stopping them.

Police were part of the cover up along with the council and various labor politicians. The parents had no where to go not even their own community because the entire lot of them were PC Marxists.

Guarantee you bro if we lived in the same town and some fucker raped your child and you couldn't get justice i would do it for you.

>part of their grooming was dousing the girls in petrol

I have no words any longer

Yes and the parents of the children got arrested for it because trying to protect your children isn't tolerant :^)

>"predominantly kashmiri"

The really don't want to call them immigrants

"Sorry, we are unable to accept comments about this article at the moment. However, you will find some great articles which you can comment on right now in our Comment section."

>
>douse in petrol

Why? Those girls are gonna be so fucked up for life

The continent is fucking done if this is not reversed in the next few years. It is irreversibly done if not reversed by 2040.

Merkel should hang. So many elites should hang.

Because they are shitskins on a power trip enjoying the fear in those little girls eyes. They show they can do anything with impunity and the system will protect them.

Civil war soon stalker.

Honestly, if that's the case, how in fuck hasn't ALL OF CHRISTIAN ENGLAND descended on that shithole of a town and turned it into a fuckin parking lot...?
There are things to go to prison for, and then THERE ARE THINGS TO GO TO PRISON FOR

Most of the children were from care homes. The care workers either turned a blind eye or were physically stopped by the police from getting involved

If Britain ends freedom of movement and puts a severe cap on immigration, then we'll be able to drink our tea and watch the fireworks on the continent.

>Civil war soon stalker.

Says increasingly nervous man for the 50th time this year. As if gay cunt poms will do a thing

They did and guess who showed up to protect the foreign rapists.

The kids being abused are those of the lowest social groups. Their parents are various sorts of fuck ups who either don't know, don't care or can't do anything about it. This is why it's so easy for the professional classes not to give a fuck and say shit like “these kids always get abused, you’re just pissed because now it Muslims that are doing it; shitlord etc”

You have some strange ideas about the English lad.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3685561/France-verge-civil-war-sparked-mass-sexual-assault-women-migrants-intelligence-chief-warns.html

It will spread just like in the middle east.

dont buy this if you racist.

youtube.com/watch?v=hLN4ddRbyEw

I don't understand how the police there could bring themselves to cover that up. Most policemen are pretty right wing no matter where you go, they know who commits crime and they can see through the bullshit pretty quickly. What the fuck is wrong with England's police?

wtf are the parents doing?

We trained with Royal Marines at our base in Hawaii when I was in the Marine Corps. They were fucking tight, good to go and squared away. What did I miss?

>ALL OF CHRISTIAN ENGLAND

Royal Marines are Royal Marines. But "Christian England" doesn't exist, the Church of England is as cucked as the current pope, the churchgoers are as well. They're the kind of people that call for more immigration in spite of things like Rotherham. I guess this is what we get for having a schismatic state religion.

Also, as a father with a daughter, isn't that feeling of condemnation and disgust a universal trait amongst white men, or have the English become shitskins overnight?

Grooming children for sex slaves

And since then there've been like 5 attacks. What's the deal, where's le ebin right wing uprising?

Okay let me explain it this way.

There is already a civil war Muslims against Europeans but the dumb white metropolitan cunts haven't realised this and still treat it as a policing matter. When reality finally comes crashing down on their thick stupid skulls they will finally understand that the state is not their to protect them it is just protecting business interests.

>or were physically stopped by the police from getting involved
Load of bollocks.

>brown curry ID
how appropriate

Wait. I thought Rotherham was organised by Asian gangs. Oh maybe it was yet another bong city under criminal control where rape was an industry

I think what could've changed the tide is a decent fucking pope. If the pope was a hardass and not some cuck that kisses refugee feet then there probably would've been an uprising by now.

muslim=asian in uk

You have posted a load of shit here too.

In fact most of the comments here are misguided and some are outright lies.
eg:
>Don't forget how the protests afterwards were forcibly stopped.

Jeezus. Anything to cover it I guess.

>English men
See that's what we call an oxymoron kids. We all know there are no 'men' left in that country.

Seems I've been losing my shit in this thread for nothing...

youtu.be/_auy7MHdp3c

They are orphans
It's rare that cases like this involve kids with parents who would miss them

You are a load of shit i know this because we had to send one of our judges over to your country to run the inquiry because there was so much shit being swept under the rug by your corrupt child molesting system.

>a literal police state.

Someone post the webm of a dozen police not being able to take down one suspect with a knife.

Oh do cheer up. youtube.com/watch?v=6R8MAuLanJY

Can someone explain to me how this story hasn't gone viral over social media? Is there just no smoking gun? If there is one, any kind of simple, solid proof, point it out to me so I can spread the story.

i love how the western media tries to make victims more "victamy".
they are fucking 15 years olds. not children. in most of the developed world that the age of consent.

kek

These weren't 'rape victims' at all, these girls knew EXACTLY what they were doing.

Post a pic of your hand with a time stamp mate.

nice proxy

>Paki desert coon defending his degenerate kin
gas them all desu

why would I use a proxy for something like this?
explain to me why?

Wake up you treacherous mong
I have many first hand experiences of how the police have helped foster this perverted religion and the perverts within
I personally told the police,on record, that London would be bombed by the pakis in beeston, they called me a racist and charged me with racial hatred,later dropped.
Every window and door in my house there was smashed in by a gang of these fuckinng animals,For pushing past a gang of these pedos blocking the streets, I told the police their names and where they lived,again they looked scared and did nothing.
I spit anger and hatred for both groups of degenerate cultural vandals.

Thanks.
Sincerely needed that.

I'm not a Paki mate.
And I agree Rotherham Council did try to cover it up but everything here is twisted to fuck.

Girls chasing after guys with money, drink, drugs and so forth is pretty common everywhere.

You are talking bollocks as well.

>It's fine that 14 old girls in care sell them selves for drugs.

Fuck off ron paul

There is literally nothing that will stop hillary, short of her death. This is 1984, where the west is completely dominated by one group, and nothing else matters.

Have another. youtube.com/watch?v=lZXNuqje_es

>It's fine that 14 old girls in care sell them selves for drugs.
You said it's fine - not me.
but that's pretty much what they were doing.

The girls weren't hot enough.

Should ship 'em off in fuckin' boats and see how they handle the open sea

You're coming pretty damn close to saying it, go ahead. Tell us what you think of those kafirs mohammed

What I'd like to know is, where's all that self-righteous feminist media outrage the BBC is famous for on this story...?

fucking this, god damn that pisses me off

The dad of one of the raped girls was arrested when he went round to the paki house to try and get her back.

you do know he is joking right?
white parents stop giving a shit about their children when then turn 10.

>Tell us what you think of those kafirs mohammed
(everybody who doesn't agree with bullshit is a Paki)

They took advantage mate, same as anybody does with girls who have 'Daddy issues' and admittedly some were underage but this is not the same as 'real rape' or assault. These girl were/are fully participative.

source?

Just send in some swat team and shoot every fucking adult in there holy shit, they are grooming and trafficking CHILDREN for fuck sake

he's referring to an article where some fathers grouped up and went to get their daughters back, and the police arrested them

>some as young as 12
Fuck off.

where is the article?

The more we wait, the more painful it's going to be.
Burning heretics at the plazas is smelly as fuck.

Paki parents just marry their kids when they turn 10. I can't wait until India nukes you.

this, to be honest.i have lost all patience or willingness to disentangle the morality.

kill them all, let god sort them out.

These kids were incare, - they were wards of the state and the Father had no right to go jumping around trying to kidnap the child - who was no longer in his care.

>same as anybody does

FUCK RIGHT OFF CUNT