What is Sup Forums's opinions on Sofia the First?

What is Sup Forums's opinions on Sofia the First?

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=57966149
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*shrug* Cute, inoffensive fairly smart. Just right for it's target audience, I'm sure, but a little fluffy for adult cartoon geeks. But an episode or two of "fluffy" now and again never hurts.

It's shit. Ass-backwards morals, Mary-Sue protagonist, & fathoms-below-hack writing. An entire special was wiped away with a convenient reset button.

I have adequate hopes for the Elena special.

Also
>"You'll have lots of fun"
>"Even if he isn't your -real- father"

Speaking of toddler shows, I like that in Zou, Zou doesn't always win whenever there is a competition.

>*shrugs*
*unsheathes katana*

Fucking overpowered pre-enter to the thrown. Her and her usurping whore mother should be thrown in the dungeon before she weasels her way into getting rid of the true prince and princess.

Wow fuck autocorrect

>*action*
... w-what the fuck is going on? Should I head to my bunker?

Never should have chopped off her tits

Elena is better

Who Brofia here?

Please don't.

It has some fantastic voice acting. The girl who plays Amber (she also played Ikki on The Legend Of Korra) has the second best singing voice on TV behind the chick who voices Pearl.

I was so surprised when I realized Sofia's cry for her mom and dad sounded exactly like Alex's from Modern Family. It's a wonder this show isn't more popular.

I'd cuddle with Cedric and throw out Sofia.

What do you mean?

People don't call themselves "brofias".

Ariel Winter is everything. She's an amazing voice actress. Also, that breast reduction surgery she had last year will be an amazing boon for her in the voiceover department because now she can actually get a full breath of air.

Oh, I thought her being barefoot bothered you.
That seems to happen a lot here.

It looked basic and uninteresting, from the few bits I've seen. Ever After High was actually more interesting.

Get out

It's cute and occasionally funny and clever, but otherwise it's a fairly standard kids show. I do like how they portray the relationship between the kids and their step parents, especially between Sofia and Roland.

All I know if it is that Simon did some great art of it

>Cedfia will never become canon

/thread

>*shrug*

Someone's using text to convey body language that's hard to otherwise convey! We need to literally murder them before it spreads.

I kind of wish Cedric's apprentice was the premise of the whole show.

Keep all the all the characters and their relationships, but have the main story be Sofia learning to become a sorceress instead of a witch.
The subplots with Cedric are always the most fun and Sofia's interactions with him are genuinely adorable in an honestly innocent way.

>instead of a witch
Instead of a princess.

Also Sorceresses/Witches are way cooler than princesses.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=57966149

Voice is as annoying as Dory.