What episode of friends is this?

What episode of friends is this?

The One When Ross Joins The 101st

Look Ross is doing his currahee bit

PIVOT

Spaghetti mountain

It's the episode where Ross gets on the wrong bus and ends up at Army Infantry training and never gets a chance to explain his situation to anyone

The one where ross botches his suicide attempt and blinds himself then spends the rest of his life alone before dying and no one attends his funeral.

WEEKEND PASS REVOKED

My sandwich? MY sandwich?!
MY SANDWICH?!?!?!

Friends is shit. How i met your mother even is better. Two and a half men is GOAT

Sad!

Hey Allen! Get out of my house lol

MEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNN

THIS GUY GETS IT. THIS SO ABSOLUTELY FUCKING MUCH

So no one told you war was gonna be this way
Your squad's a joke, they choke, invasion's DOA

soebel literally did nothing wrong

UNAGI

Which episode of Friends is this?

He was the hero of the story. Without him busting their balls all that time, none of them would have been hard enough to survive the war

CONTRABAND

ITS LIKE YOIR ALWAYS STUCK IN THE SECOND WORRRRRRLD

WITH YOUR BUD BACK HOME LAYIN IN BED, FUCKIN YO GIRRRRRRL BUT...

This desu, winters also admitted to having an axe to grind with him. Who knows how accurate any of the stuff in the show was.

Well his family were pissed at the portrayal, and wikipedia says he did in fact jump with them

It's like you're always landing in Normandyyyy

Most things in BoB have been glorified and embellished. For example when one troopers wants tries to lay with a German girl and then comes out saying "No dice she smacked me in the mouth", of course americans also raped civillians. Everything to make the cast seem noble and "true heroes".

>of course americans also raped civillians.
They didn't need to. The towns they liberated were throwing every ounce of pussy they could find on allied cock.
If you couldn't get laid in liberated france then you might as well cut your dick off.

Is that dust on your jump wings private?

>If you couldn't get laid in liberated france then you might as well cut your dick off.

I was talking about occupied Germany.

The One with CONTRABAND

I'L BE THERE FOR YOUUUUUUUUUU

WHEN GRENADES START TO POUR

Are those privates on your dust wings, jump?

>Implying those teutonic fraus weren't drowning in their own pussy juice at the chance to get some cock that had tasted victory

The one where David Schwimmer acts like a whiny faggot jew.

This actually happened to the dick police chief in super troopers. His 911 call is on YouTube. It's pretty not kino bros.

Frasier > Seinfeld > Friends

Can we at least agree on this much?

That's the one where he is on a break.

CURAHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HI HO SILVEEEEEERRRR

*audible laughtrack*

The One with the Barbed Wire Fence

The one where Ross defends O.J in court