Will Porygon become real by November to defeat Hillary?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B4wSFjR9TMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cjLgt3ZAOA0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What, why?

Is this because porygon's episode of the show, caused kids to have seizures?

Dennō Senshi Porygon" (でんのうせんしポリゴン Dennō Senshi Porigon?, translated as "Cyber Soldier Porygon", although more commonly "Electric Soldier Porygon") is the thirty-eighth episode of the Pokémon anime's first season.

The episode is infamous for certain repetitive visual effects which induced photosensitive epileptic seizures in a substantial number of Japanese viewers, an incident referred to as the "Pokémon Shock" (ポケモンショック Pokemon Shokku?) by the Japanese press. As a result of the seizures 685 viewers were taken to hospitals; 2 people remained hospitalized for more than two weeks. Due to this, the episode has not been rebroadcast worldwide.

Oh, I remember now.

lolwut

How do you not remember this? It's the reason Pokemon became a household name in the US initially

we should make a seizure.webm

Here's the clip if anyone is willing to step up to the pl8

youtube.com/watch?v=B4wSFjR9TMQ

anyone have the video?

we need to make the two seizure flash parts like 48 seconds long each

Here

youtube.com/watch?v=cjLgt3ZAOA0

Choice Scarf+Adaptability+Hyper Beam Porygon Z is pretty good desu

Praise Porygon
Saint of virtual ducks and bringer of dank vidya gaems

I knew I had a webm saved somewhere

Fuck yeah who else is feeling it after watching this in the the dark for a few minutes.

Feels FUCKING CHOICE

Oh man, this is really unpleasant to look at.

mah_nigga.jpg

RIP all the autists in the thread.

Try the webm It hurts in a way that is confusing to describe and it's somehow invasive too. Probably what rape feels like for cunts.

AAAAAAAAW YEEEEEEEAH

Checked. Hillary will have a debilitating seizure in november.

Is porygon connected to Kek in anyway?

Im sure its even more powerful on an old crt screen.

cool

Real talk, for someone like Shill Rod Clint, would this be a serious issue to look at? Why can this be posted online without warnings if it's dangerous? How does that work?

ahahahah