Seth macfarlane is a genius

seth macfarlane is a genius

BEPER

Party Peter in the house tonight

he makes cash of 3 completely identical shows, so yeah kind of a genius

And Ted movie series which seems profitable. I was sad about how much i enjoyed ted 2.

oh yeah and his shitty movies, the first Ted was horrible, only Mila Kunis' looks made it watchable

It's become so fashionable to hate seth mcfarlane for things that aren't even his doing. The original pre-cancellation run of Family Guy was a legitimately good animated show.

Hate Seth Mcfarlane for what FG is today is like hating Seth Groening for nu-simpsons.

HOLY CRAP
LIKE FOR FREE IPHONE

i wouldnt say the shows are identical
american dad doesn't use cutaway jokes (maybe a few here in there in the later seasons) whereas family guy's main thing is cutaway jokes

ayo seth

aint no niggas watching the cleveland show

Don't say nigger, Patrice. It's a hurtful word.

Didn't black Family Guy get cancelled a while ago?

American Dad has better writing and characters and depends less on cut-away jokes.

He was respectable once upon a time. He did the entire pilot episode himself on a pittance on his dining room table. Then came the ego and desire to outshine his creation.

American Dad is legitimately funny. Family Guy is cringeworthy garbage.

American Dad was boring shit. I at least enjoyed early family guy as a teen.

AD and FG are both funny. Some of you are just struggling with your identities so you feel like you need to say the cutaway jokes are shit because you think it makes you more mature.

The fans ruined Family guy, it had good seasons but as with every show it needs to end, there are not many shows which can nor should make it past 10 seasons. You can only do so much with the source material.

Family guy is season dependent. It's not that cut-away jokes are inherently bad it's that they started to become "laugh here" ques for things that weren't funny.

The pre-cancelation was all good and now some of the newer seasons are getting a little better. But a reminder that there were seasons that had shit like an entire episode dedicated to Brian dealing with suicide and other shit.

I think the whole "Gay Baby and Brian dating human women" era was the worst.

Matt Groening you mean

Old Family Guy was great. Old American Dad was absolutely kino. New American Dad is bretty good. New Family Guy is one of the worst cancers to plague TV

He did have a white guy voice a black guy and built a whole show to "diversify" the network using that white guy. That's pretty genius given how eagerly SJWs are looking for dicks to chop off.

he also wrote that show that was basically peter + brian from family guy before family guy

talking dog and all

All the jokes the are funny from AD and FG are taken from older shows and simply recycled.