Does someone here genuinely likes her? Seriously, "The Joker's girlfriend"? This is tumblr fanfiction before tumblr...

Does someone here genuinely likes her? Seriously, "The Joker's girlfriend"? This is tumblr fanfiction before tumblr. BTAS Joker just isn't the GOAT Joker because he was condemned by the writers to drag this stupid side-kick character wherever he went .

Also, "Harleen Quinzel". Very insightful

Aw come one, comics have been doing dumb "real" names forever. Thor Odinson? Victor Fries?

Poor quality bait. Try harder.

She's hot, female and wacky. That's more than enough to garner a large genuine following.

She's cute.

capeshit does not belong on Sup Forums

Every single Batman story after its creator left it is fanfiction by this defenition.

The Joker was about being classy while making jokes and doing heists at the time. Having a dame on his arm helped show that class. And she's not his girlfriend. She was a dumb blonde that he kept around to help with heists and throw under the bus when needed. She's to dumb and in love with him to not just come back to him again, so she's very convenient to keep having around.
And most comic book villains have stupid fucking names.

>wow, someone is trying to discuss if a trending character is likeable or not. He must be baiting

Seriously, go be tards somewhere else.

>BTAS Joker always had Harley by his side
Couldn't you at least watch the show your going to post b8 about.

She wasn't always by his side but she was pretty damn obnoxious when she was.

THANK YOU.

She was bearable in DCAU, but she's been absolutely terrible everywhere else.

Unironically waifufaggotry appears to be even Paul Dini's sole reason to have like her.

Of all stupid comic names you could choose, you pick Thor Odinson? His name is Thor and he's Odin's Son, that what the -son suffix is for, and it's a suffix used in nordic countries.

>Thor Odinson

Really nigga?

>Thor Odinson

Way to bait the baiter I guess.

One might almost describe it as "masterful…"

Pretty sure she was meant to be a one off character who ended up becoming a regular because people genuinely liked her

Harley was fine in the show and the show only. She was a part of the balance, a way to punctuate the character of The Joker.

Batman TAS Joker had a human side to him that made him a better villain in the sense that he'd be frustrated, and irrationally angry. He'd have ambitions for money, fame and get those foiled by Batman (compare and contrast modern edgelord Jokers that are completely invincible and based on the TDK version of the character).

Harley was a part of such balance. The character was there to add some actual comedy to The Joker's antics and balance out his creepiness, to land the punchline when The Joker was foiled, to punctuate his victories. She was a good sidekick. And she had a good backstory.

The problem with Harley is that the character was only supposed to work as a sidekick. Her vapid, obnoxious personality gets annoying when she isn't there to annoy The Joker and when she gets put in a main role. Which is what happened.

Harley was fine in the show OP. The moment they took her out of the show she became absolute dogshit.

Back in the day when she was on BTAS and just getting into comics, yeah. Now I don't really care.

likability is subjective and depends on person to person.

if you dont like something were not going to change your mind. Its not worth it. and you arent going to change ours.

so fuck off then

I want to blast my cum in her anus hole.

>Her vapid, obnoxious personality gets annoying when she isn't there to annoy The Joker
It sort of looks like Suicide Squad will have it be Rick Flag as the one that is constantly sick of Harley's shit. That might work.

>those legs

FRITATTA!

Harley from Suicide Squad is the worst fucking Harley though.

"haha omg i should just kill everyone and leave cause the voices in my head i mean so craycray amiright xD"

fuck, I couldn't have said it any better myself