Was Californication a good show? I enjoyed the hell out of it

Was Californication a good show? I enjoyed the hell out of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_9HTnzvgY4A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There are plenty of US states where I can legally fuck a 16 year old.

Only the first two seasons I would consider good, after that the Showtime curse takes over. Plus his daughter on the show looked like a fucking troll.

1-4 and 7 are good. 5 is alright, 6 was dogshit

It was a poor man's Mad Men

Someone's being generous,

I would say season three but yes I agree.

Unless you live in one, it's still a crime. Crossing state lines is a crime.

So why don't you?

the first season was kind of funny but then it just went to shit. i don't really remember when i stopped watching it

You can get charged with corrupting youth if the parents really hate you and tgey can proce the girl was of chaste character

Speaking from experience?

I enjoyed the first 3 seasons, season 4 was boring, seasons 5-6 were worse than boring, and finally 7 was worse than shit

It began really good then became really really really bad and fuck them for that

It should've ended when it was supposed to be, with a sad ending and none of that cheery bullshit

only redeeming character of the later seasons
youtube.com/watch?v=_9HTnzvgY4A

Ummm I used to. Kind of harder once you turn 30 and don't associate with younger people.

If you enjoyed it then who gives a shit whether or not it's good or not.

Yeah but I wanna know if my enjoyment was justified

Season four wrapped up what I would consider to be the show's story. The following seasons just seemed like the continuing adventures of Hank Moody, but that didn't make the show any less entertaining. I like how by the end of it, Hank was the most grounded character in the group.

Season 4's finale was honestly a good point to end the show. However, the cast was really good and the soundtrack was phenomenal throughout. I got into a lot of music through Californication, most notably Warren Zevon.

I enjoyed it.

I also like to pretend it's Mulder undercover to discover conspiracies in Hollywood.

How can one man keep fucking up so much.

Just go dance around and be a puppet you shouldn't concern yourself with your own inner workings.

he was barely in the show though. he was just in 6 episodes during the whole show.

who /levon/ here?

If you didn't feel like you wasted your time watching it, then it was justified. Californication may not be poignant television, but the show had a lot of heart and better humor than most.