Aleppo - why does the US support Al Qaeda?

I truly don't understand.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A1LFSodFB7Q
wsws.org/en/articles/2016/08/09/batt-a09.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1973_oil_crisis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's not that we support Al Qaeda, it's that we hate Assad equally as much as Al Qaeda

Our enemies are fighting each other.

The US is an evil nation that has been corrupted by jews

>we hate assad

for what reason?

go to /sg/

/thread

>>we hate assad
>for what reason?

Because he fights Al Qaeda. Al Qaeda is the Saudi special ops branch and the Saudis own the Democrats.

Remember, these are the "moderates" that the MSM has been pimping as freedom fighters the last two years. But you can totally trust the media...

>It's not that we... it's that we hate Assad equally

Wtf I hate Assad now?

I'll give you three guesses, and the first two don't count.

>our enemies are fighting each other
>It's not that we support Al Qaeda, it's that we hate Assad equally as much as Al Qaeda
You're either underaged, retarded, double digit IQ or a combination of all those.
'You' hated Khadaffi as well, took him out, look what Libya has become, an even greater shithole with parts occupied by ISIS.
'You' hated Saddam as well, took him out, look what Iraq has become, an even greater shithole with huge parts occupied by ISIS/Other terror groups
Now you think taking out Assad will do anything other than completely ruining what's left of Syria?
I bet you even vote for Clinton if you happened to be 'adult'

(((MICHEAL WEISSSS)))
Sup Forums is always right!!

Kikes
>adding /thread to your own post
Lurk more

We don't. Your whole premise is wrong.

I read that more in a 1984 sense.

We're calling Al-Qaeda heroes now?

Good goyim, we were never at war with Al-Qaeda. We were always at war with Russia.

>We don't. Your whole premise is wrong.
youtube.com/watch?v=A1LFSodFB7Q

wsws.org/en/articles/2016/08/09/batt-a09.html
etc.

Where there is smoke, there is fire.

Looks to me like Pentagon hates the terrorists more, but the CIA is helping the terrorists to fight Assad and extract oil, in order to weaken Russia and prevent them from building pipes. You can decide whether that's a legitimate national security interest to fund genocide and child slavery I guess.

They're not owned by the Saudis, they're allied with them. Most of the government is an intelligence operation by now. CIA and Saudis have similar goals, extract resources and weaken Iran-Russia axis.

Most Americans don't give a shit, they just don't want to be there

>Their cooperation with IRGC in building Hezbollah and other Lebonese militant groups that are responsible for, among other things, two VBIED attacks at the American embassy in beruit and the Barracks for US peacekeepers killing about 250 marines and the entire US intelligence detachment to Lebanon. Not to mention the kidnappings of American citizens for ransom.

All communication and movement between IRGC commanders in Lebanon went through Syria. Not to mention they were on the opposite side of that civil war as Israel because I'm sure Sup Forumsacks don't care. But that was Assad's daddy. This Assad has continued to allow the IRGC to support its proxy armies. As well as;

>Facilitating jihadist movement into Iraq during OIF.
>Making deals with sunni Jihadists in his own country at the expense of Iraqi national security

Notice the former head of the DIA General Michael Flynn (Pentagon equal to CIA head) supports Trump and these Democrat globalist CIA fucks going Clinton

What about muh 9/11 revenge? You guys still celebrate at that date right?

This is why I hate western kike based media no news on Syria what so ever cause Muh shekels now we get nothing, and politics is limp dick till labor day.

Russia we Americans have shit news as off 2014 most of us Burgers didn't know ISIL existed or invaded Iraq.

not really, mostly the stupid fat people in the South and army fags

shit, i cheered on that day with my girlfriend before I really understood what was going on, it was exciting and fug teh bolice rite m8

No one cares about some welfare fag who went off to fight in another useless desert war/peace action etc
Just accept that all members of the security force haven given up the bonds we should feel to them as countrymen because they are in thrall to a globalist government which uses and abuses them and thus us as well

so assad got btfo?

lol if you want to be a cuck and hide in a hole when someone blows up your soldiers.

Sup Forumsiticians have no balls.

>Saudi wants pipeline through Syria to fuck over Russians and Iranians
>Syria says no obviously
>Saudi gives money to Hilldog and Obongo to deal with them
>wtf I hate Assad now

jihadis literally threw everything into breaking the siege
SAA had one of their periodic fuckups
85% chance though that they regroup and take back their territory and reestablish the siege
But man the jihadis went in hard

Get better reading comprehension jarhead
they arent my soldiers they are the globalists soldiers
They can die in droves for all it matters to the real situation or matters to me

>they arent my soldiers they are the globalists soldiers

I wasn't talking about YOU, cuck, I was talking about the US government.
asked why "we", presumably meaning the United States, hates Assad. I told him. Nobody gives a shit what your completely uneducated, "red-pilled" opinions are about american soldiers. YOU aren't handling US foreign policy, the US government is, so your opinion means jack shit in this conversation.

If you want to argue about whether or not the current policy stance toward Syria is conscientious enough of how globalist our welfare recipient soldiers are, call the state department, don't reply to my post.

Here's their phone number

1 (202) 647-6575

>you typed all that out jarhead

Dumb cuck,your government trying to secure it's global influence so you ungrateful cuck can live the "Muh freedomZ" lifestyle.

>Stop posting about politics and discuss this with the state department instead of Sup Forums
You are pretty retarded user.

To destabilize the Middle East to aid Israel

Pretty much the worst kept "secret" in the world

>the enemy of my enemy is my friend
That's why.

forgive us here in America we have paid government shills looking for ISIS fighters in America. Every time Syria gets brought up the shills come.

nuke all the subhumans

gas the ones that came to our country

if the middle east were a giant sheet of glass the world would be forever safe. everything that is evil in this world came from there.

>Jews
>(((Christianity))) (roman collapse set us back hundreds of years)
>Islam

what do these have im common? they all came from the same evil desert

Leaf you lost all credibility when you pulled out of fighting and expected 100k syrian refugees and counting. Your Germany teir cuckold.

No. Assad is fighting ISIS. ISIS are the Isreali Secret Intelligence Service. Al Qaeda is yesterday's news.

Wrong. The Iranians and the Syrians wanted to pump oil through Syria to Europe and through Iran in Pakistan India and onto China. This will cut Israel out of being the main middle man to China, as well as forcing them to compete with Iranian oil in the European market. Ryan Dawson did a video on it back in 2012, look it up.

>Russia
>one of the main exporteurs of gas to Europe
>supports a rival pipeline

Uuuh no

Also why doesn't Qatar pipeline go through Jordan+Israel or Iraq+Turkey? All of them are allied to the USA

>>Christianity))) (roman collapse set us back hundreds of years)
retard. The Romans were due a fall anyway - too much degeneracy - and the only thing that preserved any of its knowledge, were the Christians; Roman Catholics and Orthodox. Learn your history. Without Christianity you would be still living in the bronze age sacrificing your youngest son to appease Odin and the harvest. Still like the glass bowl idea, just as long as we can stick all of you pagan fags in there too.

Qatar Sunni Iraq Shia and backed by Iran so that's a no go, and Arabs can't be seen making deals with kikes in public or the fundies start bombing at home. don't believe me look at Turkey, Egypt, and Jordan.

We support Al Qaeda because Assad won't let them build any more oil pipelines through Syria. Same as the last two regimes we took down. It's always about the oil

What does that matter? Iraq is occupied, there are many US bases there

Then why no pipeline through Jordan+Egypt?

>hating one of the most based leaders of our time

it's technically not occupied Iraq is Shia dominated if we had a choice we would have never drawn down troops in 2011, but Iraq said fuck off. As for Egypt and Jordan they still need to work with Israel which is suicide domestic side.

>most based

Assad is just a necessary puppet

This quote from Robert Gates sums up nicely what has happened in the Middle East due to US intervention, "Never mistake for malice that which is easily explained by stupidity and incompetence."

People get blinkered by conspiracy theories because they don't understand the subject area. The truth is far more frightening and simple.

When you have foreign military bases and troops in a country, most likely against their will, you call that not occupied?

Jordan has to work with Israel? But the pic also shows Qatar-Turkey pipeline going through Jordan. A country where by the way also US troops are stationated.

Okay if you can stop being such a tremendous faggot for one second and listen. The motherfucker asked why the US hates Assad, I explained, and some idiot wants to jump in, arguing with me about the point of view of the US government as if it was my own. He literally cannot read and it's annoying to have to deal with clowns like that.

Yes. It's not "occupied". Occupied means you are running the government.

Germany and Japan plus other nations have usa bases nations still tell them to fuck off its called diplomacy and we pay out the ass to have those bases to host nations. Pipeline with current regional instability is a pipe dream anyway.

posting link to the government on an anonymous board yeah just stop there.

yeah and israel sunk one of your boat and killed a shit ton of sailors

why arent you also fighting israel ?

>Germany is not occupied
>it's just diplomacy I swear

good argument hoss

why do you need oil so much =?

Cuz USA needs the oil pipes for themselves

mac donald big mac secret sauce
but that's a secret

Israel*

Why do they need 40'000 soldiers in Germany?

it's about control Kraut Russia to has massive oil reserves, but wants to control the sphere of influence of supply. Why do you think the Chinks in China make a big deal of the South China Sea.

why don't you start reading about NATO you dumb mountain nigger

Obama is a Muslim with ties to Muslim brotherhood

So why do they need 40000 soldiers in Germany?

bilderburg kikes

Why do they need 50'000 soldiers in Japan (not NATO), the former ally of Nazi Germany?

Because no matter who the president is, it's already planned long time ago

youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw

I posted a phone number for the people he was trying to argue with . You guys a so clueless

>why does the US support Al Qaeda?
Because thats all that the us gubbment can do at this point. They needed him dead 4 years ago because he is too dangerous if he isnt a western puppet that will bow down when it comes to oil, gas and dollars.
Russians got involved, stood behind him and russia too had to be punished or distracted by the war in ukraine where they had the ruble snipped with low oil prices after they managed to fuck ukraine up and take crimea in the process.
Now russians, with the low ruble, still managed to fly into Syria and wreck shit up that the west has been building up.
They cant go directly and fight the russians, they cant even arm the terrorists like they used to, they cant start a global war, all they can do is hope that somehow the terrorists (no matter what their names or affiliations are) still manage to somehow win the war and keep Gasprom from supplying more gas to europe.
Turkey was to play a major role in all that, be the running dog to help Syria die, but now they have way more haram shit on their than they hoped for.
What will happen next? Try and predict it by looking at what the (((media))) are reporting right now (trumpeting and clintoning, halal europe) and what are they trying to distract you from

"You guys a so clueless"

Are you an illiterate fuck or shills just lazy at this hour? If you wanted to give him excited someone to complain about give him his local senator or Congressmen. Threatening a government officials of that office would put you on a watch list.

This. I saw this like 4 years ago. I'm now at a stage where I feel like I can only really trust my family and nobody else.

>I truly don't understand.

Okay, pull up a chair and let me explain:

Ever since at least the mid-1800s, the US has been majority ethnically populated not just by Germans, but by Germanists -- people who believe that the German race and the German way of life is not only superior, but that it should rule over all others. In other words, Nazism was predominant in America for almost a full century before Adolf Hitler ever came upon the scene.

By 1900, the Germanists in America had already tried to seize power over the government and make German the national language of America. And when World War I happened and both the British and Germans got a taste of the Middle East, the Germans and Germanists decided they greatly preferred the Arab Muslims over the Jews because of their fanatical conformity and extreme severity.

So a strong preference for Islam was already in place by the time of Hitler and WW2. So when Hitler and his men came to power, they openly stated their preference for Arab culture and Islam, and that feeling was shared by Hitler's Germanist sympathizers all over the world, like the Fords, Rockefellers, Bush family, and the Windsor royal family of England.

Eventually Hitler was defeated, but not really. He and his clique were smuggled all over the world and protected, and new plans were made to spread Islam. And all these Germanists took over and became all the major world governing organizations we have today.

And that's why the US supports Al Qaeda. Get it?

>Threatening a government officials of that office would put you on a watch list.

wtf are you talking about? When did I say to threaten anybody you fucking idiot. I said if he wanted to argue about whether being against assad was a good idea, he should talk to the state department, not reply to my post trying to offer historical context with some infowars "dey not my troops" bullshit.

Ohh yes talk to a department of the government from a notorious imageboard monitored by different branch of said government. Only a government Shill would want a trail from here to them piss off NSA.

Mods shadowbanned this thread because of this comment. Notice a vigorous thread that stopped suddenly after this post

Wilkommen to Sup Forums -- zis is how it vorks

our leaders love al queda since they aren't the intended targets of terrorism and can use it as an excuse to infringe upon more constitutional rights while refusing to acknowledge or fight the real causes of terrorism

Sure thing kike.

Because America is an imperialist power that aims for world domination and ''freedom and democracy'' are just memes they use to sell their imperialism to masses, kinda like how British ''spread civilization'' or how Spanish ''spread Christianity and wanted to trade''.
Americans don't really have any standards, they'll ally with Satan if it suits their purposes.

See, after USSR is gone there's no longer a worse option, so America is really losing propaganda war now, and their imperialism is becoming more and more obvious and resented.

Not to mention entire Western world is stuck in a social and economic decline and so their actions become more and more extreme and erratic.

In short-America is fucking cancer.

You have been pretty based why would such an inoffensive thread like this get shilled and shitposted out of existence?

>nigger

>inoffensive thread
Everything is offensive to "outside forces".
It just occurs to me that the poster I was replying to is attempting to shift blame/focus, which is very much kike-tactics.

Not helped by the self-reply either.

You're cruel to your conquers!

If you replaced America with Russia in your post, you would have no issues, would you?

Because Assad saved the Iraqi Ba'ath Party in 2004 and gave them all the help to reorganize, fucking over the US occupation big time. And now I mean BIG time.

>The Iranians and the Syrians wanted to pump oil through Syria to Europe and through Iran in Pakistan India and onto China.

Wrong. Iran and Qatar wanted to do this. They are extracting the oil/gas field that would have filled the pipelines in merry cooperation. Qatar tried to do business (at the expense of Saudi Arabia btw) with Assad first because they are family, but they fugged it up (they were too greedy for Assad and his cronies). Then Iran swooped in to save the day with a second (better) deal but it was too late.

What happens to the 100,000+ assorted jihadist in Syria if they manage to actually take out the SAA and Assad?

I am assuming this is going to backfire 1000x worse than any other baking of Islamic militants in the past by western governments, right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1973_oil_crisis
it's not so much about needing the oil itself as preventing the middle east from holding the international economy by the balls.

US neoconservatism. Evil shit.

Kike lies.

>Assad saved the Ba'ath party

Is this true or just a meme?

This is true. Just look it up.

Nice edge you fucking queer.