Why was he taken from us, Sup Forums? :(

Why was he taken from us, Sup Forums? :(

Keanu and Joaquin needed a tragic backstory

>won't eat meat but will scarf down illegal pharmaceuticals liek no one's business

fuck him, his brother's better.

Because his parents were hippy cult members and never gave their kids any kind of structure. Then Hollywood became the parent and we know how that plays out. Plus he was fucking ugly ass Martha plimpton. Of course he wanted out.

What do those two things have to do with each other? The only decent reason not to eat meat is a moral one, so health doesn't really come in to it.

I'll never forgive Keanu for ruining My Own Private Idaho with his shit acting

>The only decent reason not to eat meat is a moral one

Well thanks for answering your own question, he's a hypocritical jackass, the best kind too dead

Oh did he not eat meat for health reasons? That's kinda dumb then yeah.
Also don't be so mean geez, he was the most beautiful person of all time, he should be above criticism

To let Leo have an acting career.

/thread

what a shame
also a shame joaquin looks nothing like him

>Phoenix was a dedicated animal rights, environmental and political activist. He was a prominent spokesperson for PETA and won their Humanitarian Award in 1992 for his fund-raising efforts.[26] In 1990, Phoenix wrote an environmental awareness essay about Earth Day targeted at his young fanbase, which was printed in Seventeen magazine.
>Phoenix was a lifelong vegan.[27] His first girlfriend Martha Plimpton recalled: "Once when we were fifteen, River and I went out for a fancy dinner in Manhattan, and I ordered soft-shell crabs. He left the restaurant and walked around on Park Avenue, crying. I went out and he said, 'I love you so much, why?...' He had such pain that I was eating an animal, that he hadn't impressed on me what was right."

Wait it was for moral reasons, kys you fucker there was nothing hypocritical about him doing drugs then

River was a fag in the same way Andrew Garfield is a fag. Just a poor excuse for a male.

>crying about someone not being a super special snowflake vegan like he is

this is the guy you're defending? fucking queer.

you probably weren't even born

He peaked in stand by me.

>look exactly like him
>people always ask if i'm related to him

gets pretty annoying but oh well

Meat is Murder!!!!

>annoying
Looking like the most beautiful person of all time (either gender) shouldn't be something to get annoyed about user. Be grateful

he would have ended up like a liberal cuck whining about the environment, diversity and feminism on Twitter and probably doing shitty movies.

Instead he is remembered by stand by me and the last crusade.
He was spared by fate.

one of the most tragic losses. he was avery good and promising actor. saw him in:
stand by me
my own private idaho
i love you to death
all very different parts. he would be as big as dicaprio now if he survived because he can really act unlike dicaprio. he wouldn't do blockbuster shit like dicaprio though, he's more a guy that would do high quality kino exclusively. probably a similiar career like his brother joaquin.

I glad he died desu because he'll forever be remembered at the peak of his beauty. He would've been attractive well into his thirties but that nose of his wouldn't look good on a guy in their fifties.
Some people were just meant to die young

Is his brother Joaquin a liberal though?.

He is one of the few celebrities that i haven't seen ranting about Trump 24/7.

Even his "acting crazy" antics strike me as something he does because he doesn't like the Hollywood establishement.

They did grew up in a kind of weird cult...

>Phoenix was a lifelong vegan.[27] His first girlfriend Martha Plimpton recalled: "Once when we were fifteen, River and I went out for a fancy dinner in Manhattan, and I ordered soft-shell crabs. He left the restaurant and walked around on Park Avenue, crying. I went out and he said, 'I love you so much, why?...' He had such pain that I was eating an animal, that he hadn't impressed on me what was right."

imagine being this much of a histrionic, affected piece of rich kid dogshit
lmao