Tank Girl

Can we again discuss this relic from a bygone era? And actually keep the thread alive?

I don't know what to discus. It's a colorful comic about a brash young lady filled with kangaroo spunk until it leaks from her ears.

Bump

Can someone for the love of God story-time this masterpiece?

Anything worth discussing I guess.

I would, but my internet is kinda shit.

This is the best picture of these two.

Why were there no FEMALE kangaroos? And does anyone have a 1992 pic of Booga wearing a JUST birthday hat (and socks), sitting in a chair naked while TG's on her knees in front of him eating from a big glob of ice cream that was dumped into in his lap? Yes, it's SFW. It was in an old issue of Previews magazine...but no scanner or pc back then. Book disentegrated by the time I got a pc.

There's a better one (see above)

>Why were there no FEMALE kangaroos?
'cause all the male kangaroos left to go fuck human women.

What I want to know is why did they bother making the movie live action when they could have easily made it a cartoon. They even had this part in the movie where it was just comic strips because they ran out of money.

She was great voicing Livewire.

>What I want to know is why did they bother making the movie live action when they could have easily made it a cartoon.
Because they'd have to get Austrailian voice actors.

How does one storytime? Is it just a matter of getting the scans and posting them one after the other, or is there something else involved?

I liked the movie

>just a matter of getting the scans and posting them one after the other
Unless you have it digital

Well, this is a picture from a bunch of TG comics that I torrented. I'm guess that counts as digital?

It had it's ups and downs.

Bump

All I have is this. No, this isn't fanart.

>that body
If I were a furry I'd jack it to Booga.

Same. TG's equal-opportunity cheesecake is a nice thing.

Equal-opportunity cheesecake is a nice thing in general. But I just love the way TG does it. All of the main characters are there to entertain someone and no one would feel left out for liking a character over another.

Bump

It must bother Hewlett that Gorillaz is all people want from him.

True. The last album (The Fall) seemed like something he made out of stress, especially since it was made on an iPad.

But, to be fair, the Tank Girl movie did burn both him and Alan Martin out, so TG related stuff really slowed down afterwards. Not too long after that came Gorillaz, and since people like music more than comics, they took off.

Just like Tank Girl, Gorillaz was a product of its time.

Bumping for more shirtless Booga pics.