Troll thread

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4OFUiYMU9DM

Memeworks everybody.

I miss posting these.

Still want to fuck the pink one.

That's really all I take away from these trailers.

Christ, who honestly thinks this is gonna make money?

The only thing with possible interest to me is that John Cleese is one of the badguys. That's always great.

I actually really like the art style. Everything looks like an art project and it makes me smile.

that...was actually really cool. the artstyle feels like something from a stop motion studio, but in 3d. and that cover wasn't that bad at all.
Marketing really does make a difference, but i'm still gonna be sketchy about this

So all the life forms (even the evil monsters) have this cuddle poliƩster design? I hate to say, but this sounds interesting. Most of the colorfull-rainbow-worlds we see in cartoons are just "LOL RANDOM AND LOUD" or just unimaginative fluffy. But this one seems to have a balance.

Reminds me of Pikmin

I'm actually rooting for all this velvet world looking it has, also the pink think is fuckeable.

lovin the art. Could be fun. reminds me of pic related.

The creature mouths remind me of Aardman

>shills the thread

>The movie is already shit because of popular music

Lucas' Strange Magic still leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

They don't write songs specifically for animated movies anymore?

I like the visuals and character designs a lot. I thought it looked like garbage from the first trailer with the twerking shit but it might actually be a decent movie.

Yeah, I'm with you. It's distinct.
The rest of the movie will likely be bad though.

people is just pointing out how interesting are the visuals, nobody is saying that it migth be actually good.

Boy troll is hardly cute enough for R34.

"Enough" or "Too much", are concepts that never go with R34

Nah too cute characters get the R34 all the time.
Have you seen the Kittycorn from the Lego movie?

Why is Dreamworks just making Illumination movies now?

Every one of these shitty movies that is made is another year I have to wait for more Dragons.

>Sound of silence
When did this became a meme?

Did somebody say mouth?

>Why is Dreamworks just making Illumination movies

Bitch! Dreamworks invented illumination movies, even before Illumination being a thing

This concept is default since Shrek hit big money and Spielberg bought a oscar.

Illumination is just a worst version of Blue sky, which they used to work with, which is a worst version of Dreamworks, which they used to work with. The difference is that Illumination works on marketing in disney level

Why do I like most recovers of songs, am I trash?