Are there any famous comedians that are less funny than bill hicks was?

are there any famous comedians that are less funny than bill hicks was?

yes

I don't get what the big deal is with this guy. I watched some videos of him and he never told one single fucking joke. He just ranted autisticaly and without an ounce of humor. Am I missing something?

Is this pasta?

Political circle jerk.

Most of them because hicks was one of the best.

Louis CK

Amy Schumer

The 'angry guy' persona was popular in the 80s and 90s. Carlin was pretty similar.

I feel the same way

tj miller

Don't forget Denis Leary

Stephen Colbert

Young Carlin was a pretty cool guy and he actual jokes in his number. Hicks did nothing but yell and act like he was some kind of tortured poet. Also he talked about how cool drugs are that one time.

But maybe I'm wrong. Are there any Hicks fans around who can post some of his funny stuff?

Damn Alex Jones aged well

where do i start with richrad pryor?

aside from maybe his last special Carlin's specials were always more observational humor than political humor, and even his political stuff had actual jokes in it unlike with Hicks.

>Norm not in god tier

Otherwise this is pretty on point.

How is tired and old even a tier???

This is stupid just judge them on how good they are not relevancy to today you fucking underage

I don't really get norm. Is the whole point of his act to be unfunny garbage?

>Eddie Izard
>top tier

Fuck right off you absolute parasite

I'll admit he's kind of an acquired taste. He's got one of the best cadences and delivery styles ever though.

wtf ? its pretty straight forward

It's really not funny though and I say that as someone who really enjoys stand up.

wanna talk shit? post your top 5 comics