Why did she have to die bros

Why did she have to die bros

I completely forgot she died

who is she

What show

This actress is so fucking ugly in real life when she isnt acting

because D&D have no clue how to actually write a story. why come up with interesting political intrigue when you can just blow hundreds of people up for the funniest reaction videos on youtube

Fargo

Pancake tits

The only two things I've seen her in are GoT and Tudors and in both she can wear a corset

She would not be as hot without those magical things.

I bet she can suck a mean dick

Her lips are weird and she don't really look like an enthusiastic dick sucker, but that's just me.

FAG

We require a fresh set of titties

hmmmmm boobs

Can't have any good characters on the show, no sir. Only Dragon Fatty and Jon Blank Face are allowed now.

Because the writers had no idea what to do with any of them.

One side of it, anyway

It's not she's paralyzed. Considering that she's self conscious about it too, she's probably working extra hard on her dick sucking skills

Because hacks couldn't figure out a way to get out of the situation that was logical but also let cersei come out on top.

I don't understand why Margaery was already present, when Tommen and Cersei were still at the red keep.

Yu-gi-oh

Get in here bros, defend GRRM from redditor tolkienfags

I don't know who to blame for the show going to shit.

On one hand hack and hack didn't even bother to follow the last few books, and just shat all over the source material in exchange for the diarrhea they've been outputting.

On the other hand that fat fuck still hasn't even released the next book yet.