m.youtube.com/watch?v=nRn_pJkOKzg&feature=youtu.be
saberpunk.net/DoctorWho/DoctorWhoSerialGenerator.php
glyphobet.net/drwho
games.usvsth3m.com/drwho/
shannonsullivan.com/doctorwho/lost.html
shannonsullivan.com/doctorwho/lost/lost8.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Notice he didn't respond to this

Since when did Igor and Grichka Bogdanov present Doctor Who stories?.

more Dalek designs

Reminder to user to take his ADHD meds before watching classic who.

thats gareth

What's wrong, user? Do you not like 2 hours of padding in a 3 hour story?

Nah, I like 45 minutes of literally whos, no plot, and reset buttons.

Paradigm would have been perfect if they kept the basic shape and size.

Stop replying to this thread you autists. The previous one has a while to go before it reaches the bump limit.

Still no response

The Doctor represents everything wrong with the hopelessly middlebrow Brahmin class that's planted its feet in the culture industry and which refuses to nudge an inch.

He's an inconsistent, selfish maniac who holds all the hapless mortal inhabitants of the universe to his whims - and what whims they are, since he has all the emotional maturity of an involuntary celibate BBC writer, and one who never really left adolescence. He is guilty of almost every crime he judges others for, and he judges those struggling to get by in the universe with a peculiar mix of moralising cruelty and snobbishness. You'd think he might have developed a supreme compassion and empathy for all the faults of mortals which he has lived through himself, or on the inverse become a nihilistic, amoral egoist. Perhaps it's more realistic that he flings between the two, but this inconsistency is what makes him so dangerous and unlikeable. Being kind is not so admirable when it's not the result of will and understanding, but of petulant mood swings.

Convenient for us Anglo-Saxon humans then, that his moral prejudices entirely adhere to those of our 20th to 21st century Western democratic liberalism, and that his incarnations seem mostly to only visit those periods. Except, of course, for a few poor Victorians (or Victorian aliens), including Queen Victoria herself, who receive his contempt for believing in God and being adverse to gay marriage.

People are bitching about me in the next room. I don't know if they know I can hear them

Let it go you fucking faggot

Tom Rosenthal is the new Doctor

Get in

Get back in the old thread people. Nothing to see here.

On French television, in a TV show they had called Temps X. It failed though, but we got the amazing french Tom Baker intro out of it :
youtube.com/watch?v=SWOwwGnDLVI

I hacked into chris chibnalls laptop and found some video files
I think this is the new intro guys
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nRn_pJkOKzg&feature=youtu.be

Would Jenna go on a date with me?

Quit bumping this thread, you fucks.

no

Le docteur whohohohohohohohoho

Holy shit I can't fine LA PONDORECA where is it

I don't know. I'm searching for the short The Twin Dilemma fandub featuring French Colin, it's also pretty good.

Is James Corden really the Thirteenth Doctor?

This is just a reminder that the Monks would be the ones to permanently end The Doctor. The dubs have foretold it and the trips just cemented it as a fixed point in time.

Reminder that the record will be broken unless we get the announcement within a week, and since the announcement hasn't been announced that's pretty fucking unlikely.

William Hartnell Leaving - 6 August 1966, Patrick Troughton Announcement - 2 September 1966 [27 Days]
Patrick Troughon Leaving - 7 January 1969, Jon Pertwee Announcement - 21 June 1969 [165 Days]
Jon Pertwee Leaving - 9 February 1974, Tom Baker Annoumement - 16 February 1974 [7 Days]
Tom Baker Leaving - 25 October 1980, Peter Davison Announcement - 5 November 1980 [11 Days]
Peter Davison Leaving - 29 July 1983, Colin Baker Announcement - 20 August 1983 [22 Days]
Colin Baker Leaving - 19 December 1986, Sylvester McCoy Announcement - 28 February 1987 [71 Days]
Christopher Eccleston Leaving - 31 March 2005, David Tennant Announcement - 16th April 2005 [17 Days]
David Tennant Leaving - 29 October 2008, Matt Smith Announcement - 3 Jan 2009 [66 Days]
Matt Smith Leaving - 1 June 2013, Peter Capaldi Announcement - 4 Aug 2013 [64 Days]
Peter Capaldi Leaving - 30 January 2017, Kris Marshall Announcement ??? 2017 [currently 158 days]

Is that screeching autist still doing Doctor Who intros and stuff? Can't remember his name. The one who was completely full of himself and basically told the BBC they should use his work

>Temps X

Can I get the quick rundown on this show?

How long between McCoy and McGann?
How long between McGann and Eccleston?
we are quite far away from it being broken

The Bogdanov teaches French kids science with various foreign sci-fi stuff (The Prisonier, The Twilight Zone, etc.)

Google translate this for more info :

>En 1986, Alain Carrazé, alors producteur du programme “Temps X” présenté par les Frères Bogdanov, tente d’intéresser la chaîne à l’achat de la série. Il les convainc de diffuser un reportage dédié à la série, ou l’on voit un tournage d’un épisode du Sixième Docteur, Mindwarp (Trial of a Time Lord), entre autre. Il s’agit d’une version courte de 16 minutes du documentaire Who is Who.

Fin de cette année-là, le Doctor Who Bulletin (n°41-42) annonce la diffusion d’une partie de la période Tom Baker. Les négociations vont bon train, mais les épisodes The Sontaran Experiment, The Android Invasion, The Masque of Mandragora and Horror of Fang Rock sont rejeté car considéré comme trop “ennuyant”! (il y a des doutes sur la validité de cette théorie, il semblerait que cela soit plus une histoire de packaging, Carrazé ayant choisi les épisodes dans les deux premières saisons de Tom Baker)
En 1987, malgrès les effort de la production de Temps X, les épisodes ne sont pas diffusés. Néanmoins le marketing avait déjà été lancé, et 8 livres avaient été édités en Français aux éditions Garancières (voir le chapitre sur les produits dérivés).

C’est finalement en 1989 que seront diffusé quelques rares épisodes de la série classique en France. Alain Carrazé en profitât pour écrire un article dans le magazine anglais “Time Screen” pour expliquer les aléas de la diffusion de Doctor Who.

6 histoires furent finalement doublés, et 5 seulement seront finalement diffusés, non pas dans Temps X - qui s’arrêta entre temps, mais très tôt le dimanche matin, d’abord 9h00 dans le Club Dorothée (et dans un ordre aléatoire).

The next Doctor Who would be a woman. Stay mad, cuck.

Also, classic who was broadcast at 6 am on saturdays and sundays for like 5 months :
>Cette diffusion commença donc le 19 février 1989 à 9h, avec La Genèse des Daleks. La diffusion fut interrompue après quelques dimanches, et réapparu le samedi 8 avril vers 6h35. A partir du 23 avril, deux épisodes furent diffusés en suivant, à la même heure. Le dernier épisode fut finalement diffusé le 24 juin, alors que 5 histoires (20 épisodes) seulement avaient eu l’occasion de passer à la télévision.

guys, it's about to be july 7 where I am, so I'm just about to miss my chance. Here goes

Reminder that the Christmas Special title will be
>The Doctor Marshalls

Think about it. First he falls. Then he meets Hartnell and they both marshal their thoughts and end up regenerating with peace of mind, with Capaldi turning into Kris Marshall.

Screenshot this.

Looking forward to you getting BTFO

>tfw no crossover

HAIR

I like Frontier In Space because Jo is badass in it, her interactions with The Master and her independence is GOAT. The Draconians are cool and I like the space politics.

He breaks free from UNIT in Season 8, but there are some GOAT stories before then

>WE ARE P-P-PIZZA

HAIRRRR

I like this, is that pasta?

i want to know if his hair is a fluffy in real life as it looks on tv

>/who/ presents:
DOCTOR WHO: SHIT TRIPS Vol. 2
- The Anthology -

>Are you a true fan of Doctor Who?
>Have you ever written down a sequence of words?

If the answer is yes or no, then you are ready to contribute a literary masterpiece to the second /who/ collection of original Doctor Who-based short fiction.

/who/ did it once. Now, we're gonna do it again! Yet another entry in an age-old tradition of p̶a̶c̶k̶a̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶a̶n̶f̶i̶c̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶g̶e̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶i̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶i̶t̶i̶m̶a̶c̶y̶ / celebrating the magic of Who and the talent of a community.

There are no limits (except the story must be at least 1 word long, and preferably not in excess of 10,000, it's short fiction you fuck).

>- Can involve any Doctor(s), companion(s), side characters, spinoff characters and beyond, as your heart desires
>- Can be in any style, whether it's "legitimate writing", "pisstake", or "shitpost".
>- Can be about absolutely anything
>- The main focus is on good fun in the vein of the wiki, although serious entries are allowed. (If you're going to write smut, maybe approach it with a degree of levity)

Stuck for ideas? Try starting with your favourite TARDIS team (or for timeliness, 12/Bill “I'm a lesbian” Potts) and one of these authentic titles:
saberpunk.net/DoctorWho/DoctorWhoSerialGenerator.php
glyphobet.net/drwho
And free scenario prompts:
games.usvsth3m.com/drwho/

We are going to be starting an index on the wiki for the collection. Anyone can contribute, no signups/pitches required. If you have ideas, feel free to broadcast them.
The rest is self-explanatory. Format for uploading your work is up to you, as long as it can be conveniently copied across (and ideally don't spam long texts in /who/ directly). (Pastebin works well.) Due date is tentatively August 22nd.

BONUS: Anyone who wants to do cover art or "illustrations" is encouraged

Someone on the fanshow said he had hours getting his hair done in the morning, when others were in for make up (It might have been Matt Lucas, I can't remember, if it was, there's a good chance he was joking)

But I don't think PCap's hair grows like that naturally, I think he's really trying here (he has curly hair, but never that much volume)

I dunno. Is the Eleventh Doctor PASTA? IS HE?

Because let me tell you what's canon. What's canon is that the Eleventh Doctor was the last Doctor. He went in the fture, and stuck Amy in a cosmic container. She will be forever young, and forever his. Bow down to the TIME LORD VICTORIOUS!

For he will make you, if you do not. He copied his biodata, making himself the only living Doctor. His face changed, but inside, he's Eleven.

Bow to him. He's the last Doctor.

shame it looks really well but then again i have a crush on him so

>Is the Eleventh Doctor PASTA? IS HE?

He's bowtie pasta

He's a cunt.

Why are Moffat's episode titles always so hit or miss? He's gone on record saying he has trouble making up titles and that he's sometimes asked his children to help him out.

The Time of Angels/Flesh and Stone are pretty good, but he said that his children came up with them because he himself had no idea what to call them.
Blink was a great episode title I admit. But after that there were way too many "one-word" titles.

>The Doctor Dances
Stupid title after The Empty Child which was a great title.
>Let's Kill Hitler
>The Angels Take Manhattan
>The Snowmen
>The Bells of Saint John (why the hell name it that?)
>The (insert anything) of The Doctor
>The Husbands of River Song

Did I mention that for the library two-parter he wanted to call the second part "River's Run"? Forest of the Dead was so much better.

Him, David Tennant, and Paul McGann are the dreamy doctors

>Not mentioning 'the Doctor Falls'.

Yfw I am the last doctor

Silence, Edge. You are a false servant--you serve Tenth Doctor.

No he isn't.

>the monk plot but better
Would this have been kino?

If it was Matt Lucas who said that he was probably joking, and taking a jab at the fact that he himself has no hair at all.
I actually quite liked all of Matt Lucas's interviews over the series. There was one where he talked about how great everyone was and how he loved hanging out with the cast. And then he's sort of silent for a few seconds and says "I know we're supposed to all pretend we all love each other but actually Pearl and I don't really get on. I don't know what it is, just no chemistry. It's always awkward when she's around....I just don't really like her."
And then the camera zooms out a bit and you see Pearl sitting like three seats away and she's like "Matt, what the shit man? Not cool" and walks off.
All staged of course but I found it really funny. Matt Lucas is a pretty funny guy

>The bells of saint john
The emblem on the doctor's tardis is for saint john's ambulance. The kickoff of the plot is the phone ringing. The ringing sound is a bell, so the title means "the tardis phone is ringing"

Its not that complicated, yer an idiot.

I work in the props department at BBC. I met the 13th Doctor yesterday when they were helping design their sonic screwdriver.
The next Doctor will be Phoebe Waller-Bridge. She seemed egar to play the role. You guys were right that Kris Marshall will be in the series.
He will be playing her companion that she mets after the TARDIS lands in Ireland during the Potato Famine.

Yeah, also terrible. I don't think any title should include "The Doctor". World Enough And Time sounded shit before I realised it was a reference to a poem that rather fitted the story,

Will Marshall's role be half-Japanese?

Will her other companion be an Axon from feudal Japan?

nice b8 m8 made me want to mastur8

I know that's why it was called The Bells of Saint John, I wasn't saying the title made no sense, just that it's a stupid title. Why focus on the phone ringing at the start of the episode instead of on the actual plot of the episode.

No, but he will have a black girlfriend.

No, you are an impostor. Desist!

(Unless you're actually the last Doctor? In which case, why are you posting here?)

Why does The Doctor always pick on the black guy?

But you literally said "why the hell name it that?"

What is that image for? Unless...That...is disturbing. Please keep such images from my eyes, Edge. I am the prophet for the Last Doctor...I don't need to see that.

To throw people off the trail of the McGann Cameo in the christmas special. Wait. Shit. Spoiler tag.

BIRRU-CHAN, ORE WA SONZAI JA NAI!

BIRRRUUUUU.................

I'm the Thirteenth Doctor AMA

Why havent you been in an episode as good as chimes of midnight?

You said it yourself user, I'm his ever willing servant.

>start watching DIP to prepare myself for Marshall Doctor
>first episode
>see this
>dropped

BLACKED

Marshall doesn't even show up til series 3, user.

She is pretty terrible at hiding her tracks when it comes to being the Thirteenth Doctor.

You must have a hard time functioning in the real world

where are these from?

Yeah, as in "why focus on that bit" as I explained in my previous post. I could've worded it better I agree

shannonsullivan.com/doctorwho/lost.html

A lot of entries on scripts and storylines that werected unmade for various reasons.

Rest of the site has lots of interesting production info up til Time of the Doctor.

I'm actually really into episode titles, am I alone in this? As in, a great episode title makes me really hyped up for the episode, my favourite part of waiting for news on upcoming DW series is when episode titles start leaking and I get really excited when they're good.
I mean, the episode title has absolutely no correlation with the quality of the episode, but still. In The Forest of the Night got me really excited back when we didn't know anything about it, and it turned out to be completely terrible.

shannonsullivan.com/doctorwho/lost/lost8.html
Jesus Christ these are bad

One of the things I sort of miss about the RTD era is that the Doctor being an insufferable fedora tipper was actually acknowledged as one of his flaws, in keeping with the very fallible and human interpretation of the character that was so important to this era of the show. You'd have things like Rose calling out Nine's hypocrisy for comparing her to a redneck because she was intimidated by aliens when he had just let the TARDIS mind rape her without her consent, and Donna telling Ten to quit being so smug and self-righteous after he said she was complicit in slavery because her clothes were made in a sweatshop.

When Moffat has the Doctor do his Drumpf schtick, I don't get the impression that it's being presented in any kind of critical or self-introspective way. Moffat just assumes that *of course* a god-like character who is an infallibly righteous purveyor of justice would share all of Steven Moffat's political views. It's a bit childish.

I dunno if I'd call these Lost Stories so much as "Shit ideas that never would have been made"

Reminder that this was almost the 96 telemovie.

Great website. A lot of stuff I didn't know. I was aware that Stephen Fry wrote an episode for S2 and I'm still pissed that they ended up axing it (and fucking replacing it with Fear Her). I've read some of Stephen Fry's books and he's a great writer. Making History is basically a great idea for DW and I'd urge anyone to read it. It's a bit too dark for DW though but it's basically about some Oxford professor's plot to fuck with history and ensure Hitler was never born, but it resulted in something even worse happening. It's actually really well done.

Yeah, if the McGann movie had succeeded, these could've been made. They were planning a big grand American reboot. Kind of a blessing in disguise that it failed, actually.

10 will never tie a belt around your neck until you nearly pass out and then stuff his cock into your mouth until you gag... :(

>interracial couples
>real world
That's the thing, user, they're VASTLY overrepresented in the media. I wonder why.

:(

I hate how RTD turned Tennant into Jesus. Remember that fucking scene from that Titanic episode with Kylie Minogue where at the end 10 is literally lifted up to the sky by angel robots so he could deal with the bad guy? And fucking hell that Jesus Doctor moment in Last of the Time Lords.

And the Moffat came in and instead of Jesus Doctor we get God Doctor, who can make entire armies run in terror with a speech even though he doesn't actually have the ability to fight those armies. Moffat used the "I'm the Doctor, look me up in your database" thing way too many times and the villains just give up because the Doctor's won before, instead of actually shooting him.

That's not bow-tie pasta. That's farfalle. Butterfly pasta. Do you even >>/ck/?
Bow-ties=Cool
Butterflys=/=Cool

You must have a hard time not being a passive aggressive Tumblrina.

Th-they're the same thing

Pesto is top tier.

Are we /ck/ now?