/cfg/ - Clinton Foundation General: Leaks WHEN? Edition

>******IN BEFORE IT'S FUCKING NOTHING: IRS Investigation
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-27/irs-launches-investigation-clinton-foundation

>To-do list:
i.sli.mg/NlFCrf.png (embed)

>28 pages:
intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/declasspart4.pdf

>TERRORIST LINK MINDMAP HERE
bubbl.us/?h=354f92/6a95c0/34fA1hkm43xDM&r=1572330230

>TL;DR info here (also see first few posts):

docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing
i.sli.mg/Gkfy5n.jpg (embed)

>FBI Threads:
1: archive.is/JEXOo
2: archive.is/pgLpf
3: archive.is/0nuFe
4: archive.is/Wt2T0
5: archive.is/Nct7R

>REDPILL LITE:
archive.is/m4DaP
archive.is/TRsgh

>EXTREMELY IMPORTANT BONNER GROUP INFO: (pdf)
mega.nz/#!UNgBDIjC!SHiWMbD5aWvL4oBM3RHZa7S4L3ZGH0GdpvpK0dzBSIE

>HILLARY'S TAX RETURNS HERE:
ghostbin.com/paste/wx6n6
>Hillary nuclear file here
mega.nz/#F!oQYiWQYY!6vGXkmC2ECa7N_XapmbMyQ

>TAVISTOCK PASTEBIN
pastebin.com/PBejCc6J (embed)
>LIST OF EPSTEIN'S CONTACTS
nationalvanguard.org/2015/01/jeffrey-epstein-more-light/
--------------------------
observer.com/2015/03/the-jeffrey-epstein-affair-imperils-hillary-clintons-presidential-prospects/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-admits-being-foolish-4961541
v1rotate.com/airlines/jege-inc

Other urls found in this thread:

twittermoneybot.com/
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com
sli.mg/a/GcBtve
sli.mg/a/BolH2P
sli.mg/a/DdKZb6
pivs.dcra.dc.gov/PIVS/Search.aspx
pivs.dcra.dc.gov//BBLV/Default.aspx
corp.dcra.dc.gov/Account.aspx/LogOn?ReturnUrl=/Home.aspx
sli.mg/a/bsAlvN
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml
archive.is/Wt2T0
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Yunus#Criticism_of_Ideas
bbc.co.uk/news/technology-37009421
sli.mg/
mega.nz/#!UNgBDIjC!SHiWMbD5aWvL4oBM3RHZa7S4L3ZGH0GdpvpK0dzBSIE
archive.is/7nYu4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Step 1: Find a task
Simple tasks include making memes, phonebanking, joining the social botnet, and digging for OC dirt on the CF.

>Step 2: Do a thing
Steal a meme from Occupy Democrats or elsewhere and replace the text. Memes should roughly follow this format:
>X: Money donated to the CF
>Y: What did the donater get in return?
>Z: Source.

Join the botnet by making a throwaway twitter, connecting the account with ifttt.com, and using twittermoneybot.com/ to autofollow followers of major figures like Trump. See (Dead) (Dead) (Dead) ? ? ? ? for more info. Don't use your home computer for this.

Digging for info is trickier, but there's a shitton to get you started in the archive. Read all of the most important discoveries and follow the trail.

Add content to the Reddit or Website
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com
I forgot soz

>Step 3: Post results
>Self explanatory. Just remember to try and get real hard evidence that we can spread and repackage for normalfag consumption.

FOR EVERY THREAD: THE BONNER GROUP

"The Bonner Group, warm or cold?" Hot.

Reposting my reports so far on The Bonner Group. I'm busy writing up the 4th report, hopefully will be ready tomorrow or Tuesday. There's a lot of work to be done here.

First Report: sli.mg/a/GcBtve

Second Report: sli.mg/a/BolH2P

Third Report: sli.mg/a/DdKZb6

>About the Third Report
This is more of a guide than a report. There are a SIGNIFICANT amount of leads presented in this report. I haven’t had the time yet to dig into any lead, as most of my work has been analyzing IRS 990’s (I haven't even begun to discuss that yet). What I’m providing here is the guidance to enable others to investigate these leads further.
Please take the time to understand what’s being said in this report. This will enable you to become an actual researcher and discover new information, rather than depending on reports from the news media.

DC Property Information Verification System:
pivs.dcra.dc.gov/PIVS/Search.aspx
DC’s Business License Verification Database:
pivs.dcra.dc.gov//BBLV/Default.aspx
DC’s Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs Database:
corp.dcra.dc.gov/Account.aspx/LogOn?ReturnUrl=/Home.aspx

Fourth Report: sli.mg/a/bsAlvN

UPDATE: MORE TASKS FOR /CFG/ ORDERED MOST TO LEAST IMPORTANT

I’m confident that this will be the straw that breaks the camel’s back. The Bonner Group got sloppy and left a trail in the public record. If you want to be a part of history, please help with one of the tasks below.

1. We need to build Bonner Mindmaps for the past 3 years using data from IRS Form 990’s
a. Follow my lead from this report, start with one organization and then follow the money
b. 2012, 2013, and 2014 IRS 990s are available to the public for free. Let’s build a Mind Map for each of those years
c. Any organization that paid The Bonner Group is suspect
d. Any organization that receive a Grant from an organization that paid The Bonner Group is suspect
e. To help get you started, this is a short list of organizations I’ve found that have worked with The Bonner Group. (there are many more, these are just the ones written on my whiteboard at the moment)
i. Center for American Progress
ii. Center for American Progress Action Fund
iii. Leadership Conference for Human and Civil Rights
iv. People for the American Way Foundation
v. People for the American Way
vi. America Votes
vii. American Foundation for Equal Rights
viii. American Bridge
ix. Media Matters
x. Media Matters Action Network
xi. Ready for Hillary
xii. Priorities USA
xiii. Correct the Record
xiv. American Democracy Legal Fund
xv. American Independent
xvi. Colorado Independent
xvii. Franklin Education Forum
f. As you may have noticed, I’m not very good with visuals. Someone should take ownership and format this piece similar to the Clinton Map created a couple weeks back.

Critical links:

CF Donor List:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml

CF Highest paid contractor list:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml

HRC Paid Speaking engagements:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml

HRC Private Jet Travel:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml

It looks like from 2010 to 2013 the highest paid people were involved in filming and producing some sort of live event and doing something with the recordings:

The following needs to be added to the OP from now on.

What's contained here is already enough to incriminate The Bonner Group, which is one of the largest DC Democrat fundraisers.

relevant notes from 4th AMA: archive.is/Wt2T0

DOC IS STILL ALIVE - NOW WITH SOME DNC LEAKS (SEE THE SPREADSHEET IN THE SECTION, IT'S PRETTY GOOD)

YES THERE WILL BE UPDATES TODAY, SLIGHTLY BUSY AT THE MOMENT

Updates can continue since I'm not sure when we're getting any more leaks.

SHORT TO-DO LIST:

Investigate:
India specifically, the ties to central banking between them and the Clintons
Sant Chatwell relates to human trafficking
But they us a a larger component in the people recently leaving the Indian central bank
Sudan should be examined closely
Cheryl Mills is an important person of interest
The families you must look at are
Royal
Gates
Buffet
Underpinned by Soros
Names:
Are Helg Traasdahl's Muhmud
Tapad (not human)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Yunus#Criticism_of_Ideas
Elisa Lam

bbc.co.uk/news/technology-37009421

bump

bump

NEW MEME DIV

bump

This will be my last attempt to make contact and then I'll be moving on to other people who are willing to listen. I just figured out how to respond to a person directly. I'm willing to show you who I am and prove that I am not a shill. Not sure if that is a good idea on here so I will let you tell me what you would like me to do to prove that I am not a shill. I am a Bernie supporter and activist. I am trying to make contact with people who are working on similar goals so we can unify. If this is not something that is wanted or welcomed, all you have to do is tell me. I will not respond again after this unless I get someone who is interested in working together. I will move on and stop wasting my time.

@84676810
you know what? why not. post your email address and we'll get back to you.

No please, stay. We need someone to laugh at

You know no matter how hard you try Hillary is still going to win right?

>Note for anons: Post all requested updates in /cfg/.

I keep this note up for a reason. If you have information, post it. Don't post personal info, and no, we will never "organize" for more reasons than one.

just to confirm, all the 5 fbi threads were confirmed legit not just the first 2? I haven't lurked much due to connection limitations..

@84677080
maximum shirru

They booted up Shillcrosoft 2000 again.

I have excel files that prove the election fraud in CA. This is just the tip of the iceberg. We know exactly which machines were used and it has been tested in both directions. Everywhere the irregularities have occurred, the machines are and everywhere the machines are, irregularities occur. There's lots more to prove the election fraud, suppression and disenfranchisement. I worked with the organizations who are behind the lawsuits and have stacks of files. How do I get them to the right people who can actually do something?

We haven't been able to make any progress on CF. Only what you guys have directed us to and not nearly enough to expose anything.

If you want something more direct and know what you're doing, get a lawyer and start bothering Darrell Issa. If you have concrete evidence and legal knowledge, take it to the state. I will tell you, California is corrupt as-is and will probably not do anything. They do not want Bernie despite the culture being progressive-ish.

If what you have is really personal documents with a lot of names you DON'T want public, go to maybe Charles Ortel, or mass-email it to media outlets (InfoWars - they picked us up already, Paul Joseph Watson, Breitbart, Conservative Treehouse, Free Beacon, other small sites, etc)

If you want us to compile it (mind you, it is public and someone somewhere will look at it, including me), we have a fraud section in the doc. Your choice on how to post it as long as it isn't a mega/mediafire download link.

To clarify, the public-ness terms I'm trying to differentiate between in is really a matter of who gets it first. Media outlets will edit out any personal stuff that would be damning if the wrong people saw it.

If you post anything here, I can't guarantee the safety of anything.

Thank you Doc. There's no names and we have a person who has compiled it already and made graphs that show the irregularities and where they occur by county. We also have an attorney (several actually) and at this point I don't care who sees them because no one is doing anything anyway. If you guys can help I would be more than willing to give you what I have on that end. We're working on blocking the TPP currently and doing what we can on that front, but taking out Billary is always priority one for us.

Shills are doing a pretty good job. Absolutely ravaging this board at the current moment. Is it the shillbot technology? I'm saging because it's irrelevant to this thread, but seriously what the fuck is going on

I'm not that computer savvy though. How do I protect the source material so it doesn't connect to anyone specifically?

If you have graphs ready, screenshots and images are good. Posting them one at a time is fine, anyone on our end can put them in a (hopefully) indestructible slim gallery.

If there are spreadsheets/pdfs published somewhere, link them. Otherwise I think screenshots are the best if whatever you're working with is directly off a local file.

screenshots all the way. That we can quickly determine if it;s worth continuing to humor him

If you take screenshots and they have personal info, open up MS paint or image editing software and black out/blur personal details.

I reached out and Doc has been willing to accept my olive branch. I don't mean to clutter up your thread. I'm just looking at all options. Once I turn over what I have I will stop. And I would appreciate if people would stop calling me a shill as we have been being attacked by them for the last year ourselves.

If it's your first time here, you haven't seen what it was like before us getting legitimately raided by Hillary's paid shills.

These /cfg/ threads have been OK, but the rest of the board is a nightmare.

I'd say literally just redact them from the image in paint, take them out completely. Everyone's seen the photoshops where the user hides his face and someone exposes it 5 minutes later. Better safe than sorry!

@84678424
less talk more screenshots

Here's the first one. If this is something you can use, I have every county in CA covered. I have other stuff too, but not too sure what would be useful to you or not.

I agree.

Interesting.

If you want to do a little more work on your end, take legible screenshots for each county, and dump all of them here (what we've been using as an imgur alternative):

sli.mg/

Just put all the files into it and check the box for "Create Gallery", name it something, and let everything upload, post slim link here.

Keeps the thread clean but it'll help you stay organized.

Hi

Hello

@84678852
we know what that is, and posting that here is complete b8. delete your fucking post

A certainly very lame attempt, shill.

Here's another. If you've seen election graphs then you know that trends never follow a straight line for all candidates. They fluctuate at first then level off. These are a round robin distribution.

As a fellow Bernie bro who hates Shillary, I appreciate your work

Should be good for a few happenings...

>You know no matter how hard you try Hillary is still going to win right?

Conceding to defeat and not even trying to battle against the dark.

Is that a Jap value?

don't respond to obvious shills for the love of Christ

Everyone who replies to obvious shills is an obvious shill himself.
This technique of faking an argument does not work here.

>sli.mg/
I'll start on it tomorrow sometime and upload them all when I'm done. There's a lot.

>Everyone who replies to obvious shills is an obvious shill himself.
for all intents and purposes, yes.

And, even if you could, by any chance disturb our threads here, we have all the info, data, and evidence saved in several secured places.

It must feel bad to be so desperate for money to do such a job.

Sounds good, we'll always be here as long as we can, so post it whenever you're ready.

How do I keep up so I can post when I'm done?

Come back to this board, go to the catalog and Ctrl+F for "cfg." You'll either find the Meme Division, this General thread, or both. Post the gallery in either one (preferably this one), we'll find it.

I don't know what that is. I clicked on the top one that says "Hi". Should I be concerned?

@84680041
> Should I be concerned?
I'd find another place to lay low if I were you. Not safe.

I guess for more clarification: Threads max out at 300 replies, so whichever you find will probably have a different "edition" title to it than this specific one. As long as you see similar names+tripcodes, and it looks like a /cfg/, it's still us and you're good.

The Aussie fucked up and saved the thumbnail for the first image, but basically don't spread the info he posted around. There was a recent "incident" and we don't want personal details in these threads.

Thank you guys. I know how hard it is to trust people these days. We've been battered to pieces over the last year and it's sad to see how we started and where we are now. And I didn't download and wouldn't share. That's why I asked. My son is more familiar with Sup Forums and told me to be careful.

sure you don't mean "your wife's son"? ffs with the LARPers

Yeah, there were just a lot of obvious shill raids lately so it's hard to trust when people actually found something. Voter fraud evidence will be very helpful though, since most of us haven't really thought to pick through it yet.

I am out.
I will be back during the day for a short while, and, as usual, in the nighttime.
Have a nice rest and we will talk about important matters then.

she doesnt need the black make-up under her eyes, shes not going to play American football

Ok friend, have a good afternoon, talk later

I haven't archived any meme threads, but I wonder if during the crash team racing shitstorm something important was posted in those? (after the research thread was 404'd).

(cunt)
I'm organizing the archive back up by the way.

I've been away a while and what happened? Last I remember was our mega links getting fucked last day of DNC

>I've been away a while and what happened?
Where to begin... Hillary was arrested user,
we won.

fixed the silly mistake

bump

Ok give me a sitrep. Where are we at? Has he released the abedin - Pakistan nuke deal?

So what is it you're trying to accomplish here? We have 3 months. Do you realize how stupid the average citizen is? On top of this most don't even care about shit.

It's impressive you have the ability to blow out a ton of data.... but we need consolidation, and we need it now.

We already have MORE than enough data to rip the shit out of Hillary. We don't need 50,000 more data documents to sniff through THREE FUCKING MONTHS AWAY FROM THE ELECTION.

WE NEED VIDEOS
BANNERS ADS
ARTICLE TEMPLATES
PRE-WRITTEN COUNTER-COMMENTS

INSTRUCTIONS FOR PEOPLE TO REGISTER TO VOTE IN ALL BATTLEGROUND STATES, AND BEYOND.

Ask the guy who made that report.

And ground game. Drivers to drive elderly and others out to the polls all day.

The key to winning is simplicity and repetition.

You guys are doing it all wrong. You need to get back to psychological fundamentals of the populace. This is NOT a competition to dump the most data. This is NOT about testing your ability to sniff through 500k documents. You're acting like a crackhead.

Get back to the fundamentally clear messages.
Who cares if repeating the same thing over and over is 'boring' for you every day. Stop trying to make this a 'fun gig'. No... this is work. Look at it as such.

Everyday I rehash old material 30-40 times I did 7-10 months ago.

Your perspective is NOT everyone else's perspective. Simply put, just because you already understand a particular issue, or, have even come across that particular issue and conquered it... does not mean all 320 million Americans have also encountered the same as you.

Repetition, Repetition, Repetition.

Fuck your 'need' for something new every day in order to be stimulated. This is selfish. We are three months away from the election. WE GOT THE DIRT.... NOT SPREAD IT RELENTLESSLY.

Practice what you preach, then.

Some of us aren't out to get trump elected. I just hate Shillary. Have fun with your memes, we investigate cause that's what we want to fucking do.

I've wasted 60 minutes going through all your material here. Not a single item stands out and says "go do that!". Do you understand what I'm telling you?

There are additional people making posting saying "what the fuck is going on".

I someone like myself cannot located the pathway to consolidate your data.... none of these other people around here will. So, the point is you are essentially spamming incoherent data burning a ton of people time sending them down useless dead ends.

We Americans call this a CLUSTER FUCK.

Furthermore, I have reviewed your website. It is a total disaster. You need to take a step back and learn how to communicate your operation to other people.

And you need to step back and learn how to shill and demotivate people effectively.

What the fuck is a "BONNER GROUP" and why does the link go to a deleted file mega.nz/#!UNgBDIjC!SHiWMbD5aWvL4oBM3RHZa7S4L3ZGH0GdpvpK0dzBSIE

>Context/Disclaimer: This is a backup of what we’ve been posting and documenting on Sup Forums about the Clintons and their associates. What has been posted there is what shows up here, with some extra links to the website, subreddit, and other communication outlets for convenience. It is by no means a professional report, but it’s all of the information we’ve been gathering put into one location.

I'm not convinced this guy read shit.

If you don't know why The Bonner Group is important, you need to seriously lurk more.

>Updated Clinton Foundation Thread Archive
archive.is/7nYu4

(2016-08-09 / 11:55 AM GMT)

Check the meme thread too, people who have social network accounts are spreading informations, though it's not a bad idea to distribute leaflets in parks and similar public places, I suggested a while back to just leave leaflets on benches and chairs or pay some homeless guy in need of cash to distribute them for you, printing a hundred colored leaflets doesn't cost much, just make it 4 per paper sheet (A4) with ink-saving settings on the printer, there you go. If everyone did something like this, it should be a good step ahead imho, maybe making a collaboration with TrumpGen too.

Bump

Ő egy shill.
Ne foglalkozz vele.

Thank you sir, whoever has the next thread can update the dead Bonner mega link with that.

Hopefully I'll be awake by then but I make no promises.

>tfw jewgle actually translated that perfectly

Demanding higher levels of productivity by requesting clearer guidelines and goals, somehow triggers emotionality within your faggot ass weak soul.

I guess you really are a dope fiend going 1000000000 miles an hour trying to out due yourself playing some type of "this is fun" game.

Fucking role players man.... jesus christ.

We're here to win, and correct the past 100 years of history stolen from us. Not play some childhood fantasy of being the most 1337 digital assassin.

Yeah, you understand my message.

Now get back to work.