What is the most egregious asspull you've seen in a film or TV show

Hard mode : no game of thrones

I'll start. The android running out of battery in Blade Runner was pretty bad

interesting opinion

Everything in Sherlock

Iris not dying in flash

Doctor Who is the king of asspulling.

Explain this ebin meme to me.

Weebs are mad that a good character is fucking based.

>clown DIO
>based

This. Asspull: the tv show

Ending of Death Note. Not really, but it was annoying.

>Scene follows pre established rules
>Retards wont stop shitposting about it even going to other boards to shitpost about it
The anime was a mistake.

Basically a character used pre existing rules to his powers to bring himself back to life by using a rubber substance to restart his heart after he stopped it.
Sup Forums only watched the anime and thinks its an asspull, they have whole thread chimp outs where they post
O
MUH
RUBBER
NEN
its essentially the BLACKED posting for weebs.

jojo is literally asspulls every episode

Trunks' Spirit Sword in Dragon Ball Super

>pre existing rules
>pre estabilished rules
You're full of shit. It was NEVER estabilished that Hisoka's rubber nen could literally bring himself to life after death. It's fucking retarded and you're even more for trying to justify this shit.

Bleach

>i put a jutsu inside a jutsu now youre gonna get sealed

O

>It was NEVER estabilished that Hisoka's rubber nen could literally bring himself to life after death.
Actually it was when it was shown to be able to recreate human tissues, its speculated it could be used to replace organs.
He just put it into practice.

MY

RUBBERY

ΝΕΝ

not that the show hasn't generally had some pretty bad asspull moments, especially in the later seasons, but are you just slow in the head?

>When the shitpost game so slow you have to finish your meme yourself

I'm pretty sure they set up early the idea that 'nen is stronger in death'. I'm not really surprised he could do this when all of his fights involve him secretly attaching bungee gum to everything

David Bowie impersonator villain has the ability to conjure a gooey rubbery substance and manipulate it. He uses this ability to message his heart and possibly repair damaged organs which brings him back to life.

Some people consider this an ass pull, since he managed to use it while he was dead and the exact method in which he used it is rather ambiguous.

It's also mainly because he says O MY RUBBER NEN which is pretty memey sounding in general.

>can't defend nonsense show
>hurl insults instead

typical.

Dragon Ball Super is an episodic asspull fest