NaGaSaKi

71 YEAR AGO JAPAN VICTIMISDED BY AMERICAN JEWISH CONGRESS atomic attack on Nagasaki was attack on Japanese children and women 225,000 people burnded to deafs

Don't believe HIS (chinaman) lies! War crimes not commitee by Japanese, but by the China communist

American rooseveldt BOMBED CIVILIANS TO BONES in Japanese city and Dresden

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_war_crimes
youtube.com/watch?v=p5mmFPyDK_8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good.

SAGE

America should have dropped a few more.

a lot more japanese would have died in Operation Overlord.

Sorry man, any young adult in America today is just as frustrated and upset with with that generation of Americans as you are.

>burned to deafs
Damn , these bombs must've been loud.

that never happened
your picture is even taken straight from dresden
everyone burned themselves in solidarity at the impending invasion
the first actual nuke was tested 4 years later
"radiation burns" are pustule scars from infection and poor hygeine
america literally taught you how to make nintendo

Do not be mislead by American who try deny his evil hostory

Too bad. Japanese are the only Asians I respect. I wish you killed the others off before Isreals slave country nuked you.

no

I know that Hitler never wanted war with Britain or America and that the only real genocide was the one by communist kikes against whites.

But can somebody explain to me why in the hell Japan thought it was a good idea to attack Pearl Harbor?

It's not like you had it coming or anything.

More Japanese died in the firebombings of Tokyo than both atomic bombs combined. The indescriminate targeting of civilians during WWII was widespread throughout the war by both the axis and ally air forces. By dropping nukes and ending the war quickly it's entirely possible that the US saved many lives on both sides.

You guys spend your whole day in school. How come you can be this bad in English?

If Japan had won, I'd be a slave. No thanks.

Fuck Japan I wish we would have destroyed everything

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_war_crimes

i hope they do it again

Fucking nips shouldn't have bombed Pearl Harbor and invaded Guam and the Phillipines.

You got what was coming japs.

>INB4 Muh oil

The US was under no obligation to fuel your wars of conquest in Asia that would've jeopardized our pacific supremacy.

>implying you're not now.

How are Aussies slaves?

I am Sorry for my American fathers

Does Japanese pussy smell like soy sauce?

>implying Jews don't control Ausfailia

TWO
WEREN'T
ENOUGH

Hopefully soon they will spend their days perfecting a Roach Gel formula to deal with this infestation.

We put them in an extremely difficult position with our diplomatic efforts. Our oil embargo would have eventually destroyed their ability to maintain their empire.

I love the prominent whale skeleton.

It was Truman who gave the order mate. Don't besmirch the good name of president Roller.

>implaying we don't control the Uk.

lol rekt

No. It only jeopardized their ability to expand their empire. Japanese expansion was a direct threat to US supremacy in the western pacific. We were under no obligation (and it would've been retarded) to have literally fueled our own demise in the Pacific.

Yeah I know, my Joo Overlord.

Any time (((you))) want your dick sucked, just let Theresa know.

Who cares there's 127 million of you.

Get over it gooky you would have nuked the fuck out of everyone if you had the bomb.

I see no reason to argue with you. It effected their ability to maintain their empire to some arguable degree. Both nations were in contention in the pacific for some time and American diplomatic sanctions in response to Japanese imperial expansion and aggression in the region were the motivation for the attack.

That's the answer to the canadian's question.

I fucking hate USA dragged into wars by fucking retard Jews. Fuck Israel.

Fuck off, gook. You started the war, we finished it.

>We shouldn't have stopped.

I'm letting you know there are Chinese trolls using Japanese proxies who come here spreading disinformation about this. They attack White Americans in order to create hate for Japan. It should be clear to the informed this trickery and deceit. The Chinaman, Jews and English always make a good rat faced alliance. They share the same love for evil and deception. No honor.

The U.S. Democratic Party is a Jewish/British/Chinese Supremacist Party.

We'll take revenge. Zoon...

You nips just can't wrap your heads around the fact that the only way for the tiny worms that you call dicks to get any pussy is to brutally rape half a million chink civilians. It's nothing to be ashamed of, it's just your inner violent nature combined with years of sexual repression due to your anime obsession. Meanwhile, your women love to get pounded by some gaijin cock. Just accept reality as it is, nipbro.

t. Sven bin Mahmoud

good times

You had ample warning to gtfo

In the past talking present tense

What's the use

MANY LIE much BALLSHIT

AMERICA bombe japanese city with ATOMS, and attack on Japanese child with SODOMS

sending endless SUBHUMAN WAVE ASSAULT against the flour of Japanese youth, the maidans

1995 MARNIES RAPE JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL GIRL with HARAMBE PLATOON

an ATROSITY does not CEASE !

AND NOW WITH MARDERS THE END LESS BENIGGERING OF JAPAN WAS CONTINUANCE

FOR 70 years THE BLACK RAIN OF HIROSHIMA IS UNO BATED

What JUSTIFICATION can be made? ? ?

Jesus Sven what did Japan ever do to you to warrant that hate?

Anniversary eh? Lets have some bbq to celebrate.

Didn't think they'd be able to swat back did ya, sneaky?

that was false flag

DO IT AGAIN BOMBER JOHN

youtube.com/watch?v=p5mmFPyDK_8

Literally this

Probably the best thing the American has ever done. Crushed our proud adversary into becoming NEETS, cucked Stalin, and saved American lives. I hope we nuke the entire planet before we parish from the earth.

>Its not genocide when we do it
Fkn amerifats i swear

look any one who doesnt give up deserve a nuke or 2. its nothing personal omega desu chan . i think the middle east needs like 10 nukes dropped on it. maybe the muslims would surrender after that

What the fuck

yeah but mossad created a reactor core meltdown that will kill your entire nation in the next 100 years

They just wanted to know if it's working.
No reason to be so buttblasted about two little bombs

Are you bored on break again?
Ffs go catch Pokemon.