JUST

JUST

I'm actually a war hero myself, except, you know, for the physical act, but still.

>Garfield says "I am a gay man"
>Garfield says he isn't gay

I'm actually a non-virgin myself, except, you know, for the physical act, but still.

>screenshot of shitty clickbait
JUST

On all levels except physical, Andrew Garfield is a gay man.

I'm actually a mentally sound man myself, except, you know, for the extra chromosomes, but still.

i'm a black man but with out the skin color

good thing he specified that specificity

Dumb phoneposter.

ellen page can do anything right now just without the physical act

>you will never see his asshole get blown out

>I am a gay man right now just without the physical act
No problem with this logic. Incels aren't """asexual""" just because they've never left their shell and gotten laid. Same difference.

So he's a faggot then?

>Old spiderman is straigh af
>Reboot spiderman is kinda gay
>New reboot spiderman is a faggot hungry for boycock twink
It really fires up the neutrons

Yes but not really.

Yes, but he's just not attracted to men.

>Makes a joke
>Shitty news site make clickbait headline out of it
>Sup Forums buys it
Every time.

kek

You don't have to be attracted to men to be a faggot, faggot.

>liberalism isn't a mental illness

who /attack heliopter/ here?

Spotted the faggot.

No, no, YOU don't have to be attracted to men to be a faggot.

No more action movies for you faggot.

I do love BLACKED threads, not because of the women but because I love BBC

I saw him in the play, he was really good

Dunno what the fuck he's talking about though

I love them because they send certain posters who don't belong here into an autistic rage.

>I saw him in the play

Looks like he isn't the only faggot

Well...I am too. I enjoy the company of men a lot more than women. I just have no interest in sucking dick

Click bait screenshots are 25% of tv posts, 30% of v posts, and 70% of pol posts.

Did you just get here?

People that aren't faggots?

You'd best hope they don't have to reboot again, not quite sure how much more progressive they can get desu.

People here for Television & Film?

Holy shit charge your phone and relocate to an area with better service Jesus Christ. Please take a new pic once it's charged and consider using a different browser than Safari.

No they're faggots alright, but without the physical act

Is this what Marvel/Disney trying to do? Get a gay actor to play Spider-Man so they can make Spider-Man gay in the comics?

Imagine making a joke and the absolute joke of mass media takes it for real.

Poor jew giraffe

They'd have forced Holland out of his glass closet if that was the plan.

>Garfield is gay
>they make MJ a gay guy in the next reboot instead of Garfield's films
Tough break

>"As far as I know I'm not a gay man. Maybe I'll have an awakening later in my life, which I'm sure will be wonderful and I'll get to explore that part of the garden, but right now I'm secluded to my area."
has liberal circle jerking gone too far?

ghey

>liberal circle jerking
>He says, as he waits for his epic Sup Forumsbros to join him and validate his opinion

how gayist. I thought they were born that way.

>>"As far as I know I'm not a gay man. Maybe I'll have an awakening later in my life, which I'm sure will be wonderful and I'll get to explore that part of the garden, but right now I'm secluded to my area."
what the fuck does this even mean

He will do sucky sucky for role

I remember when he wanted Spider-Man to be gay and even hand picked a black guy who should be his boyfriend

he sounds so fucking fake

Like his relationship with Emma Frog?

wait a sec how do I know if I'm guay then ??

I know a lot of people say Tom Holland is gay because he's always hanging out with that one guy Harrison. But someone told me that's just how British guy friends are, they don't care about gay or straight like Americans. I don't know how true that is, but I don't know enough about British people to dispute it.

It's actually real

Being gay used to be a bad thing now it's like everyone has to treat you special.

This sounds like something someone in the closet would say.

>all men have a feminine side
>insert 20 odd years of the left being absolutely retarded about everything gender related
>now you have straight men thinking they're gay, but only in the head, no homo bro
what a fucking mad world this is.

I can't wait for islam to take over

>on all levels except physical,i'am a homosexual

They are less hobophobic overall.

In Catastrophe, Amazon show set in London, a ostensibly straight Scot mentions to the MC how he would like to fuck a tranny, but it's not gay. Also he does fuck a tranny.

I'm a woman but without the pusy

Next Spider-Man will be a trap, the next one a tranny, and the next one will be a woman. Who's Muslim and black and has a prosthetic.

lol so based xD

>heliopter
fgt

What does that even mean

don't ever fucking post in my threads again unless you have something to contribute

what are you gonna do about it you little twerp

my cat did this once but it was with an empty box of tissue. What a silly kitty.

I'm actually a straight man, apart from actually fucking girls..

wow he's so progressive

>Previous Spider-Man wants to be gay
>New Spider-Man IS gay

Sounds like he needs a big hard fat cock up his jacksy