I'm voting for Trump but even I have to admit his family is toxic as shit to his campaign

I'm voting for Trump but even I have to admit his family is toxic as shit to his campaign.

His wife is dumb as rocks and his sons shoots endangered animals for fun and literally have the most punchable faces in the universe

How many times you gonna post the toxic family thread today?

Trump's a retard too ya know.

>inb4 shill

His children are all successful job creating entrepreneurs

And those two in your OP have done more for wildlife conservation than you ever have or will

But at least he's a lovable and true-to-himself.

His family is just fake and nasty.

Hillary's an old lying bitch.
Gtfo you herpies rash

This is what gets me about liberal buttrage towards hunting.

If it's poaching, yeah that's bad. But if it's just culling old or territorial or nonreproductive animals then who cares? Some richfags get a nice trophy and the animal population benefits too.

I guess that's what happens when you mistake Disney cartoons for reality.

>shoots an animal for fun
>LOL HE'S DONE MORE FOR ANIMALS THAN YOU EVER WILL

who gives a shit if some small part of him paying $50k to shoot some poor old doped out leopard goes to conservation efforts? it doesn't make him shooting a leopard for a photo-op any less faggot-tier.

if he cared so much he could just donate that money directly to the conservation.

looks so photoshopped to me

I'll take killing animals over murdering people who threaten your political career.

Trump's a lying old orange cuck too. What's your point

Because shooting animals for fun, rather than for food OR AT LEAST for sport, is faggot-tier.

And no, shooting old doped out cats from the safety of your reinforced jeep isn't "sport" anymore than fingering your asshole is a sport.

who thinks big cats are endangered, btw

they are fucking cats and they breed the same as your retarded domesticated fluffbucket

This.

And it's about the only successful industry that Africa has besides AIDS and violence.

p.s. nice moving of goal posts

the money game hunters spend goes directly to the people that ensure these animals are living in the wild without fear of poaching

None of that makes their "sport" of shooting old defenseless animals for no reason except a photo-op any less faggot-tier.

There's enough rich faggots out there to support the industry. The president's son doesn't need to act like one of those faggots.

can't even recognize photoshop
talking shit

It's not photoshopped you dumb fucking dingdong

Those faggots still did more to help the big cats than your asshole-fingering edgelord self.

And people who visit Thailand to fuck underage ladyboys probably do more to help the Thai economy than I ever will. Does that make them any less of faggots?

defenseless would defeat the purpose of the hunt

A male animal is fair game after it procreates as far as I'm concerned, and there are rules in place that are strictly enforced to ensure not only the hunt but the continuation of the species

I guess you'd rather the lions and niggers end up slaughtering every last white rhino because it's to PC to prevent that

fuck off with your moralfaggotry

very nice

Said the fag on a chinese ladyboy cartoon forum.

And his daughter is a straight 9/10

Actually hunters have saved wildlife by their conservation contributions. Sorry, but these are the good guys. Even PETA knows this.

Shooting for fun = shooting for sport

Praise KEK

Thank you for checking those digits

I don't see you pulling your moral dick out and boo hooing over niggers that slaughter Mountain gorillas, you want to address that before you address an ethical clean kill of a managed species?

#dicksoutforHarambe

Those niggers don't represent the political/financial elite of my country, you dunce.

Obviously there isn't or these animals wouldn't still be endangered. Hard to keep up with that chink demand for penis enlargement placebos though.

So you're clearly a shill with an agenda who has no real basic argument as to how it's ethically wrong

I've probably bought you lunch tomorrow with all the (you)s I've given you

I dunno m8 he went to UPENN that's a pretty good school

you make the same post every time

fake tits and nose are unfortunate, but she seems cool enough other than that

>for fun
They shot it because they were hungry, shill.

I hate people who shoot rare great animals.

That's the first time I've responded to this obvious bait, but if its a trend, I guess I'm in the right

Go ahead defend OPs position while he browses the catalog for another failed argument

I'd rather they shoot liberals, but I guess cheetahs work if there's none around. Also, I wouldn't really call this "toxic", the only people who give a shit about stuff like this are people who likely aren't voting for Trump anyway.

the only reason you hate the killing of that leopard and other Trump Trophies is because you yourself are unable to do things like that as a hobby. you quite literally do not know anything about the process involved or the motivation behind it because you have never even sniffed their way of life. The Trump Bros equivalency of this post would be Donnie and Eric laughing about how 20 year old NEETs text battle online with total strangers they will never meet.

t. John Miller Jr.

It's funny to me that none of you actually 'get' it
not you either

Barron is super cute though.

Wouldmolest/10

plastic and so damaged to go jew, as did his sons.

Just vote libertarian, green, or heck - even neo nazi party doesn't seem so bad at this point

>the only people who give a shit about stuff like this are people who likely aren't voting for Trump anyway.

you mean people who care about records?

thank you for correcting the record™

It costs many thousands of dollars in payments to wildlife conservationists in order to hunt big game like that

Without big game hunting it's likely that those animals would already be extinct as there would be no money to pay people to patrol reserves looking for poachers and pay biologists to study the ecosystems

what? wtf u doing up so late, baby?