"Listen carefully Peter, I'm going to tell you something important. See in this life...

"Listen carefully Peter, I'm going to tell you something important. See in this life, there is no greater ecstasy for a white men like us to experience than that of interracial sex with a bodacious lady of color. My own grandfather called it 'jungle fever'. Dipping your sausage into that dark cavern will expose to you your true nature. I still have dreams of my first encounter with a lady of African descent. There was no going back to blank milk toast for me after that. Back when I was young, before I got married that is, I practically went through the entire shade catalogue of African temptresses that this sweer earth has to offer. I can say without a shadow of a doubt that those 5 years of wild sex in college changed me and made me the man I am today. I remember one night I slept with an entire dorm of black women...
So I want you to know that IF you do not show my ebony daughter the time of her life this evening, I swear to god I will kill you and everyone you love!"

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/there are three easy steps/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jesus, where is Raimi when you need it.

Liking it.

spoilers, dude

bumping for Raimipost copy pastas

((((()Why did they make a bomb shel red head girl a cracked out black boy with dreads?))))))

>Peter we know this is gonna end with you sucking my smooth black dick. You've been looking at my bulge all school year. Let's be honest, it's your rightful place to be the bottom for black men like myself. I mean I like to dress as a trap and I still have a bigger dong than your pathetic white pencil. Forget that skank Liz and have a seat in my lap
>*looks directly at the camera* Give in, white boys.

Really Sony? This scene was a complete ripoff of Uncle Ben's speech about the White Man's Burden and his time in Vietnam.

He didn't have dreads

Is that the ladyboy Uncle Ben shared a fuckhut with?

You think the holocaust did not happen, man of spiders? Oh it did happen... just not how Jews tell it. The Jew say the Germans killed them all... but that is lie. In my homeland we knew what the Germans were doing... and we did our own extermination. I was barely a man grown and I was fixing the doors of Jewish houses... fixing them so they would stay closed while my brother set them ablaze. I can still remember the smell, the smell of cooking flesh and the sounds of feeble fists knocking on the door, trying to break it down. My brothers are all dead now... but I can still fix doors, and I will fix your door in time.

Holy shit.

Hot.

meme rankings as of 1. Raimiposting / nuSpideyposting
2. Vinceposting
3. Baneposting

>"Look at this... The man who created this... this symbol, had the audacity to lay with a WHITE GINGER. Yeah, you hear me right, A WHITE GINGER. Jesus Christ.. and you wonder why this whole country is going to shit. "

Saved

Is that a guy?

Yes.

Deepest lore

>I time travelled from 1968 to meet you, Peter. It's destiny. I sucked your uncle's dick, now you're gonna suck mine.

>But Mr. Toomes, I'm already in love with another coloured person, but it's a guy

spoiler duder.

Holland will be thrilled

kek

Saoirse Bonen

>the golocaust habben

What's that now?

One of the funnier copypastas for Raimiposting

Someone post, ramiposting is gold.

>when the rent is paid

When I predicted that Homecoming would've lead to inverse-Raimi posting, I honestly expected that it'd at least be funny.

Oh, you're sad because a girl at your high-school doesn't like you back? Peter, when I was your age, I left school to bullseye gooks from a helicopter in the middle of some god forsaken jungle. Don't tell me you have it hard because you're a pathetic kissless virgin. You can act sad when you have to leave behind the lady-boy you fell in love with and made passionate steamy love to in a collapsing bamboo shack, just like I did. You think I felt good about firebombing his chink village and watching our fuck-hut burn to the ground? We were going to build our lives together there, Peter! You know what? Fuck you. Get the fuck out of my car.

Ben, I'm back. Me still so horny.

woah...

The circle is now complete.

>For this month

one of the finest raimis

kek

Love it.

DEEPEST LORE

Bravo.

Ded.

I picked up a fruitcake for you. He's in my car trunk right now.

Best post 2017

I got out, Mr. Osborne.

For those who want to be part of this epic Sup Forums forced meme there are three easy steps.

Step 1: This is considered the most important step. See what movie this epic Sup Forums meme is being applied to today. Most of the time it's the older Sam Raimi Spiderman movies but since these threads die very fast the guys that force this apply it to other movies now. This thread however uses the Raimi Spiderman meme. Please pay attention.

Step 2: Take a iconic scene in the movie, any will do as long as people remember the scene. Greentext a quote from the scene and twist the words to use anti semitisim, racism, homophobia or any other edgy as fuck topic. Go nuts, the sky is the limit! The more vulgar it is the more epic the meme is. This takes us to the final step.....

Step 3: Make a regular post, taking the position of a normal person and pretend to be disgusted by that scene. I know, I know, this is Sup Forums, a site where gore flows like fine wine but that's what makes this meme edgy, wacky and zany. We pretend to be offended by that fake scene. Funny huh?

Now that you understand how to do this, have fun kids. Happy memeing!

These copy pastas are the worst. They aren't fucking funny and full of prepubescent humour.

>being this much of a redditor
Keking at your life, loser

You need to update this stale pasta

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/there are three easy steps/

Laying it on a bit thick aren't you?

He's gay but he doesn't have sex with men.

Kinda like how Sup Forums is straight but doesn't sex with women

He never will.

I sex with women a lot(I did it twice today)

I like the one that goes "they even named a rice after me".
That one always cracks me up

holy kek

I fried so many slopes they named a brand of rice after me.

What's it like?

salty milk and coins

Lewd

Liz's mom was hotter than the daughter

Raimiposting is too forced

>Kipling Called it the "White Man's Burden"

>I'm not Peter, I'm MJ