Now that the dust has settled, what did Sup Forums think of Logan?

Now that the dust has settled, what did Sup Forums think of Logan?

Overrated. As soon as Prof X kicked the bucket, the movie lost much of it's power.

The actual villains were your run of the mill characters, psychopathic mercenary and sociopathic professor, really boring.

It really was overrated. It's just that we've been conditioned to expect less, and after seeing something so mediocre everyone hailed it as a masterpiece. It really should set the standard for what a Marvel movie should be at the very least.

This guy gets it

Worse version of blood father

You can't just turn the color off and call it a fucking Noir

i liked it because the characters died. there will never be another huge ackman wolverine film again.

i just wonder who they're going to cast when they reboot the whole x-men universe again in a few years.

Souless TLOU

2/3 were absolute kino the final third was an abortion

Jayden Smith.

it took an interesting concept and ruined it with two exceptionally terrible villains. if the comic books was bullshit, then how did things really go down? what happens when someone that's been immortal for hundred of years is nearing death? what is the aftermath of the world's strongest mind breaking?

and then we get some fucking redneck hillbilly with a robot arm and a random scientist that kills children and "love" his new creation. give me a break

>
fuck all of you niggs I will settle your dust if you know what i am saying
ssss

This. The first 2/3rds were interesting and a fresh take on a comic book movie. Last part could have been pulled out of any half assed x-men movie and sucked. Worse, the adamantium bullet shouldn't have killed X-24 or Logan, so it felt like a "quick get this shit over with" plot device.

Very forgettable.

the last of us was 10 times better
also
this

A bit overrated, but a decent flick and pretty decent capekino

Loved it.
Don't need to explain myself.

I didn't like it. It had no villain like all good capeshit should, which resulted in

it was alright, didn't give a shit about his daughter nor the other kids

Better than wonder kike

Don't see why everyone is complaining about the lack of a memorable villain. As far as I'm concerned, the "antagonist" of the film is Wolverine's age, condition, and a world where he doesn't belong anymore. The soldiers were just symptoms of the hostile environment constantly closing in on the mutants.

I thought the movie was excellent, and I don't think that needs the qualification of "for a capeshit film."

It's an okay setup for a mutant freedom fighters vs corrupt Nazi analogue fanfic.

>muh dreamers
Ya blew it. An obese niglet is not the future of the x men, nor are a gaggle of mestizo rejects

I once hit a kid with my car and just kept on driving

First capeshit I really liked after Watchmen. Almost kino.

It's shit. The retard masses confuse it for being "grounded" (as they also do with TDK) because there's not much cgi, and they don't fly around and shoot lazors. But there's plenty of ridiculous retarded shit worse than that, like the supposed elite mercenaries standing around while the girl walks up and stabs them.

As far as super hero movies goes, pretty good

Good movie. Terrible villains and some pointless side characters, but the movie didn't even pretend they mattered, given how unceremoniously they're killed off. The end was meh with him using the juice to become young for some action scenes. The last scene was great but only because they hired the one little girl in Hollywood who can convincingly cry.

a bit over the top emotionally

but bretty good

Is that the only difference??

I don't think you can ever make a truly realistic superhero movie because superheros are inherently fantastical. That said, I liked Logan regardless of a few unrealistic moments.

This

They could have made something realistic with Kick-ass but nooooo...jet packs and missiles

this, I was massively hyped for this and it was so goofy and dumb.

>black and white
>call it noir
so the director and/or crew are fucking idiots, got it.

>entire movie is about clones running away from people who have orders to kill them on sight
>the last 15 minutes are mercenaries chasing the kids through woods capturing them alive with no explanation as to why they suddenly weren't killing them

That pissed me off so much.

Tedious; forgettable. The villains weren't even remotely interesting. Hell they had Logan kill the main antagonist halfway through a speech, not so subtly admitting that he was just a generic villain to provide a task for the "good guys".

I don't know. Was I supposed to feel sympathy for the little girl or something? Because I felt nothing.

I did kind of enjoy the scene where Charles is paralysing people with his mind, but apart from that, I didn't get much enjoyment out of it to say the least.

that girl was great actor, i look forward to seeing more of her works in the future.

This.

Logan certainly isn't bad, it's just a different take on the recycled formula, which spins our expectations around.

Sometimes, elements of this movie feels forced; Xavier's death to me felt unnatural.
I was not convinced about the farm scene, either.
After a while I got a whiff of this being a slight refugee propaganda, all with the bordercrossing and 'Muricans with guns chasing the helpless children being a focal point.

The enemies are weak, the deaths are predictable and some characters feels under-used/under-developed.

They pretty much nailed all the roles, the story is solid and setting is one of the best of the franchise.
You can't walk out of this movie and say you were utterly disappointed.
Out of all Marvel flicks, Logan deservingly stays at the top for me.

Where it shines, it really shines.
Everything else is notably bad.

8.5/10

its still capeshit, so im never going to watch it.

Took an interesting setting and barely did anything with it.
Failed at making the emotionally manipulative father/daughter~esque relationship emotional
Gave Professor X the most retarded fucking death imaginable

Capeshit is fucking awful

6/10

It was a nice sendoff to Hugh Jackmans Wolverine after doing the character for so long. Was pretty good until halfway in and then kind of went to shit / stayed mediocre for the rest of the film. The CGI / effects on claws going through skulls was fun to watch though

I thought it was solid.no real complaints as far as super hero movies go