Ray, there's no doubt anymore. This is real. Your neighbors are murdering people. They're chopping them up...

> Ray, there's no doubt anymore. This is real. Your neighbors are murdering people. They're chopping them up. They're burying them in their backyard. Ray... This is Walter.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MLOmqRDzTCI
youtube.com/watch?v=jAJ1oLyQSXM
youtube.com/watch?v=6VE3Yx4UJvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pT_QRKfv8H4
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Great flick.

Sardine?

youtube.com/watch?v=MLOmqRDzTCI

Underrated movie

> Hey Mr. Rumsfield. What are you doing on your roof?

paint your house lame-o

> Don't you make a move sonny. I was eighteen months in the bush and I could snap your neck in a heartbeat.

youtube.com/watch?v=jAJ1oLyQSXM

why is this movie so damn comfy considering the subject?

also did it get put on netflix or amazon recently? regardless love that you made a thread

What if this and Dragnet were Tom Hanks best movies, wouldn't that be weird

Great supporting cast. Shame Art got such rough diabetes and died. He was a fun actor. Movies also used to have a soul. Something about the way they look now just makes movies lose their luster.

You can throw Bacholar party and the money pit in there. I really want Tom to do a comedy again. Just as long as it's not one of those " we're old but still cool" movies.

Why does he want to hurt Jay?

youtube.com/watch?v=6VE3Yx4UJvQ

>Art and Rumsfield will never be my neighbors...

REMINDER: Carrie Fisher was in this movie
also currently watching it thanks to OP

She was probably drugged to the gills during filming.

The 'burbs was always on the display rack in the VHS store when I went to pick out a rental with Mom in the early 90s

FAKE NEWS!!

> Hi Ricky.

Have you ever lived on a Cul-de-sac?

Name a more terrifying dream sequence in a PG movie.

Joe Dante made fun films. Shame Hollywood doesn't make them anymore.

PG-13 didn't exist then. That's why Back to the Future they say 'shit' a few times. In Adventures in Babysitting they say 'fuck' multiple times.

You're underaged I can tell.

The burbs came out in 1989 user. PG-13 movies were created in 1984. Thanks for playing though.

Is that irl Francine from AD or am I remembering it wrong?

I'll be 31 in September user. Now take your negativity out of my thread.

I saw King Ralph but not this for some reason

You're remembering correctly.

Jesus Christ, I'm sorry user. Check it out it's a nice little flick.

Good catch user. She aged well for being 63.

Watched it for the first time yesterday, bretty good. The final reveal was disappointing to me though.

What percentage of the crew did she fug?

>ywn be treated like a piece of man meat by Carrie

Rumor has it she would just take her panties off and lay on the end of the craft services table. Bruce Dern would always yell " oh hell Carrie we already have salmon"

I know most movies and have never ever ever ever ever heard of this

fuuug dem titties

Kek

Are you the same guy who has been Burbs posting for a decade on Sup Forums?

This movie is just so much fun.

I'm not that guy or OP, but I've been trying to get people to watch it for a couple weeks now.

I saw it when it came out on vhs, back in the day.

I saw it in the cinemas in the 80s, back when my life was happy

Yeah? Well I can't remember when I first saw it, but I bought it in a Tom Hanks triple-pack a few years ago with The Money Pit and Dragnet for $5. Should be in the Criterion Collection.

I got to see Big in the theater at least!

Matinee is a top tier feel good, comfy movie. Highly underrated.

No user, I was watching it again on starz and felt it needed to be spoken about to break up all of /tv faggotry.

Dragnet was a fun movie. It also had a horrible music video rapped by Dan & Tom

youtube.com/watch?v=pT_QRKfv8H4

Sounds like Living Colour was the band.

It was actually the band that Dan toured with at the time. Imagine being in a band with him having to listen to his UFO shit for 6 months.

I wasn't aware that Dan was a "UFOlogist," but that actually sounds great.

He basically just talks about that while trying to get people to buy his $75 skull vodka.

His vodka has been described as "salty water"

He and my dad would get along really well. UFOs and vodka.

I've watched The Money Pit way too much when I was a kid.

FUCK that is Francine didnt notice that

You're autistic I can tell

I have a skull right on my desk, it's not bad, doesn't have the lasting kick at the end that some do. Then again I've only drank Smirnoff and Three Olives so what would I know

The 80's were the pinnacle of American culture.

>Tom Hanks best film
>Carrie Fischer's best film
>Rich Ducommun's second best film
>Feldman's best film
Why is 'Burbs so underrated ?

Theres only one way out and the people get a little squirrelly.

been years since i've seen this gonna give it a watch soon thanks to o.p. seen this classic?

It's been awhile since I've seen that, but I can remember everyone in it being great.

>gets ass stapled shut

siskel and ebert shit on it

anyone else just finish watching on encore? saw this thread and an hour or so later i was channel surfing and it was about to start

definitely tom hanks best movie

I watched it right after she died. Does anyone else do this when an actor passes away?

God, I love this street!

I saw it on starz. Its parent station. It's just so much damn fun.

Just popped it in. How did they do that awesome zoom in at the very beginning? I figure that the houses and the street are Beetlejuice style models, but how did they do everything before that?

Usually autistic people are at least good for spitting out facts. He's wrong so clearly he's just retarded.

I never seen anybody drive their garbage down to the street and then bang the hell out of it with a stick, I've never seen that.

I remember this because isn't Joaquin Phoenix in it with his original name of Leaf?

Gremlins cameo?

No, I don't believe he is.

is satan /ourguy/?

Maybe I'm thinking of Parenthood.

Underrated movie.

>They constructed the entire cul-de-sac on the studio lot for the film

He looked intense even then.

Sleep tight buddy.

Doing good drugs as a financially secure person might be better than aging gracefully, honestly.

You're off on dates, but there are tits in PG rated Airplane! and you can definitely see the naked chick crotch and all in the beginning of Jaws

You can see Grace Jones' vagina lips in Conan the Destroyer

You can thank Tipper Gore for taking away all of that.

As lead by the Nancy Reagan lest you forget. Thanks Ronnie.

A cruel punishment to those 80s viewers.

Grace jones was part of that 80s wave of hot women with busted faces like Ellen Barkin and Bridget Nielson.

no one thought grace jones was hot, child. Stop trying to talk about decades you didn't live through. Stop waxing nostalgic for things that were gone before you were born.

Tom Hanks was TV years before the Internet was even created.

She was hot enough for Arnold and Roger Moore and Dolph lungren to drop loads in. Also what's with all you faggots trying to pretend you're these old fucks that have been around since the 1950s?

Ya gonna take that outta your pocket? Ya gonna not steal from Walter's house?

> eats out of fridge

Oh man, she was really something.

Yeah, Netflix or yify makes these threads possible.

>Rick Ducommun founded Skull Skates

pleasestate the nature of your garbage emergency