Pedophilia harms children because they can't understand what's happening to them but they continue to live normal lives...

>Pedophilia harms children because they can't understand what's happening to them but they continue to live normal lives and then 20 years later they realize they had sex and their life is ruined and they continue to have a normal life but it's ruined!

Why is it so hard for anti-pedos to just leave it at "The idea of my kids having sex grosses me out." And leave out all of this "harm" bullshit? It wouldn't change anything. There are a lot of things that are illegal because they're gross and not because they harm people. Like beastiality or graffiti.

Why do you give a fuck? It will be legalized soon in Canada

inshallah it will be brother Allahu Ackbar!

How about you LEAF the children alone and go fuck a dog.

" bro I'm only 22 and I came on your 13 year old daughters face what's your problem?"

Its morally wrong to have sec with someone someone who is in a major state of development in their lives when your pretty much a fully cognitive adult who is aware of your own actions. Can't score with girls your own age? Try older girls or prostitutes. Afraid to try either? Sucks for you Ahmed

I'm fucking a bitch right now. Your mother.

A fucking leaf.

/thread

Why is it so hard to just not dock your dick in a kid?

ayy if she's 14 then i'm 14 too nomsayin?

dont compare graffiti to pedophilia you fucking lowlife scumbag

if you are attracted to children just fucking kill yourself before you ruin an innocent childs life you sick fuck

Damn kids never look where they're going.

who is this in the webm

Even Germany gets it Canada. Why do you think you are entitled to have sex with a child? You have no right.

Jesus I hope you don't have kids... You need a good ole fashion bullet to the head

>See post
>Check flag
offuckingcourse.pdf

13 is legal in a bunch of places ! America is a backwards ass country

Doubt that mate my mom is past the age of consent.

My thought about this is: should retards be allowed to have sex? Obviously they don't understand things fully, so they can't consent right?

If people with limited mental capabilities, sometimes lower than that of a child, are capable of consenting to an activity, why aren't children.

Even as someone who isn't a fan of pedophilia, it's a bit of a double standard.

no idea m8.

>check flag
>check filename
Every
Single
Time

It's like spinach.

If you were forced to have it as a kid, you're going to hate it as an adult. What part of this don't you understand?

An attention seeking faggot camwhore in training

>was forced to eat veggies as a kid
>love veggies as an adult
What now???

Actually, at a certain level of retardation, you really can't consent.

For instance, let's say there's this retard who shits himself and can't form sentences. Now would you trust this retard to sign a complicated legal agreement?

Now let's consider sex. It's very complicated emotionally and has lasting effects. Can this retard consent and fully realize what he is consenting to?

Seriously, you pedos are fucking desperate little fucks who can't make it with your intellectual peers.

if someone has sex with a mentally retarded person then that person is considered a rapist

I'm not going to negotiate with a moral terrorist.

This makes sense, because as a kid I remember at 6 and 7 getting the girls to take their pants off and they where into it and if we had known how to fuck I am sure we would have. Its like people have this amnesia of what they did when they was kids.

not a double standard, retards are mostly considered the same way for the same reason

What do you mean there's no harm? Are you unaware of the fact that children being subject to sex/molestation at a young age often causes mental problems/instability later in life?

Some first-world countries don't even trust kids to eat chocolate eggs and you think they trust kids to take dicks up their pussy? Retardo

likewise, but thats kids learning at the same rate as other kids. they learn all the social shit that goes with it too.

kid gets free sex, they either start to enjoy it, take it for granted and end up socially isolated and incompetent - great way for arabs to control women - or they hate it and avoid it and no man wants to be with them, so they end up socially isolated and incompetent.

either way, muslims legalizing raping little girls makes a lot of sense from a cultural perspective, if they want to keep women subservient and secondary.

>Now let's consider sex. It's very complicated emotionally and has lasting effects. Can this retard consent and fully realize what he is consenting to?
Kids have sex with each other all the time with no adults involved. Also this seems like a crappy line of reasoning since children also do not have the comprehension to consent to punishment and religious indoctrination, school, etc, based on that reasoning, but society still allows it. Sex isn't as complicated as you think.

>you pedos are fucking desperate little fucks who can't make it with your intellectual peers.
There's no evidence for this, its just your own silly bias. Millions and millions of pedos with families so it makes no sense.

What breaks kids who've had consensual sex with adults isn't the sex, its the social shaming and a gang of police and psychiatrists telling them what they did is bad and they should feel like a victim.

Not sure what your getting at, Im just saying I dont think its as bad as people think. I am not into it as far kids go. I also think that a person has the ability to beat social programing of any kind, and its a self image thing as to weather they think they deserve better.

Yeah that's why every teen who has sex during highschool grows up to be a mentally ill loser.

Getting jewdicked as a newborn is worse tbqh.

Have you actually done the research to make sure your belief holds up to the evidence? or do you just blindly trust politically correct, publicly held beliefs?

Maybe start with the Rind et al. study, and books such as The Trauma Myth and Harmful to Minors. That is, if you actually care about reason and study.

This is interesting post, are you saying there are studies that show like women, as an example, think they are raped, because someone convinced them they are a victim, and there is a payoff for doing so?

See flag, checks out.

Someone report this leaf to Pedohunters Inc

is it weird that I just rolled that SCP earlier today? All you have to do to beat it is just blink one eye at a time until help arrives, pretty easy my man

it's not illegal to be a pedo

The Rind et al. controversy was a debate in the scientific literature, public media, and government legislatures in the United States regarding a 1998 peer reviewed meta-analysis of the self-reported harm caused by child sexual abuse (CSA).[1] The debate resulted in the unprecedented condemnation of the paper by both Houses of the United States Congress. The social science research community was concerned that the condemnation by government legislatures might have a chilling effect on the future publication of controversial research results.

It is if you act on your urges
It's also really frowned upon regardless of your opinion
People have pretty extreme views on pedophiles
I know, I share them

Fuck off Immigrant, just 'cause you were raped down in Syria by your dad and come down here don't mean you should spread your disgusting savage 'culture'. If it isn't Canadian shills posting it's a degenerate like you doing it.

a hot one at that

what urges? The urges to rape? I don't have those.

In January 2010, Perseus Books published her book The Trauma Myth,[6] in which she suggests that child sexual abuse is rarely a traumatic experience for the victims at the time it occurs, and is instead described by victims as confusing.[7] She argues that later in life, after the memories are processed, examined, and more fully understood, the experience becomes traumatic.

Clancy writes in “The Trauma Myth” that when she arrived at Harvard in 1996, the trauma theory held that “a child will only participate in abuse if forced, threatened, or explicitly coerced” (p. 41). Then she interviewed victims and learned, “They did not fight it. It was not done against their will. They went along... only 5% tried to stop it” (p. 41). Clancy concludes that since sexual abuse of children is not violent per se, the millions of victims who did not experience their sex abuse as traumatic grapple with crippling thoughts of shame, embarrassment, and self-blame, thus compounding their suffering. She advocates for a refined understanding of the immediate effects of child sex abuse in order to better help those who are excluded from a clinical and popular culture that embraces the trauma model.

My step dad drugged and molested me with his friend numerous times, I promise you it effected me.

Stop taking advantage of kids sicko

Yea, and for children its even more nefarious. Its to control children for indoctrination by the state. They can force trauma onto children and blame sexuality for it. It makes kids ashamed of a central tenet of their individuality and makes them hate a pleasurable experience. Sexuality and free control of it is a huge part of human agency, taking that away means people can be controlled. They can be indoctrinated into mental illness and manipulated easily.

Kids with more sexual energy and desire to experiment tend to be more intelligent and independent, which is always dangerous for control. Central question: why does the US government suppress research of this?

>Kids have sex with each other all the time with no adults involved
One, no. Two, even if some kids have sex with each other, doesn't mean that's a positive thing.

> children also do not have the comprehension to consent to punishment and religious indoctrination, school, etc, based on that reasoning, but society still allows it.
And society shouldn't allow it and has actually tried to stop parents from punishing their kids. I definitely don't believe in indoctrination, also, learning things is too much for a child to comprehend? Children may be stupid, but they're not that fucking stupid.

Even if society were to allow cannibalism and bloodsports and all kinds of debauchery wouldn't make pedophilia any less vile.

>Millions and millions of pedos with families so it makes no sense.
Really sad that clearly originally upstanding people stoop fall to such depths.

>What breaks kids who've had consensual sex with adults isn't the sex, its the social shaming and a gang of police and psychiatrists telling them what they did is bad and they should feel like a victim.
No, pretty sure what breaks them is the sex. They then bury that away. Happens often with traumatic experiences.

Did you know that kids who are sexually abused are more likely to be pedophiles?

Funny how such an innocent act can so utterly change their natural sexual inclinations.

It's almost like a cycle of abuse.

Go die, freak.
You're a wolf in sheep's clothing.Only proper safe measure we can take is euthanization, or chemical castration.

That was rape and I'm very sorry about what happened, but we are talking about consent and studies which show kids aren't inherently damaged by sex.

me and my gf first had sex when i was 13 and she was 14. no harm came to us, but somehow im supposed to believe that if i was 10 years older it would have fucked her up for life?

So... It's not traumatic until later on when they're told they should be traumatized?

I dont know right now I am still processing what I just found that shit seems to make sense.

What about those poor little kids getting the dick though?

In his mind they probably wanted it.

Protip: You're talking to a sicko.

What do you mean by rolled it? On the SCP wiki or on /x/ or in one of the SCP games?

Thats what I think I just read... I dont have the books I looked at wiki

Why not young prostitutes?

>One, no. Two, even if some kids have sex with each other, doesn't mean that's a positive thing.
This is a big part of childhood development. It's healthy, of course its a good thing. Learn about childhood sexuality, its a field of study.

>And society shouldn't allow it and has actually tried to stop parents from punishing their kids.
Punishment is more than just physical abuse. Emotional abuse is impossible to legislate against and is sometimes more harmful than physical abuse.

>learning things is too much for a child to comprehend? Children may be stupid, but they're not that fucking stupid.
Yes, so why can't they understand sex?

>wouldn't make pedophilia any less vile.
This is your personal opinion.

>No, pretty sure what breaks them is the sex. They then bury that away. Happens often with traumatic experiences.
How is pleasure harmful? Children inherently understand that rubbing their genitals is pleasurable. Introducing an adult into that doesn't magicaly cause trauma if its consensual. Trauma is caused by abuse, not pleasure. Rape and coercion cause trauma, as does being indoctrinated to believe an event you didn't see as bad was evil and you should feel ashamed of it. Read studies and books.

>natural sexual inclinations.
Anything that isn't sex for procreation is a learned sexual behavior.

>It's almost like a cycle of abuse.
It isn't.

CUTE

No its not the sex, the worst part is the being taken advantage of from someone you trust and its usually from someone close to you.

I didn't think much of it as a kid, but it messed me up as a teenager

Children don't enjoy it, even if they are sexual, its with people their age, not some hairy old guy

A FUCKING LEAF

fucking a child makes you a mudslim.
Mohammed married a 9 y/o and took her virginity at 11.

fucking degenerate

Kill yourself

>canada wont be happy until it can fuck anything it wants

see this is why you got no gold medals

God you sickening bastard
>How is pleasure harmful
It's not pleasure that's the traumatic part you cunt, it's that they're taken advantage of and
used when they
themselves don't have the full capacity to understand sex. Sure you could argue "they aren't stupid" but they aren't knowledgeable about why people really have sex other then to have children and it's love.
Besides why must a male or female procreate when they can easily choose ages 18 and over? There literally are billions of people on the planet and you guys decide "Well I guess since we can't get any real pussy I guess we'll have to take advantage of children! Nothing wrong there It's just human nature lol XDD."

Please either hang yourself or fucking man up and get a girlfriend who's not still in preschool.

I hope you get hit by a car. Fucking pedoshit

It's almost as if it affects your mind

syphilis came from sheep and aids came from apes . maybe people should fuck animals

Shit forgot image

mohammed was a white man

>normies suppress feelings by having sex with strangers

There are numerous studies disputing the belief that children don't enjoy it. If its actively engaged in by both partners and the child enjoys it and feels its mutual and that he isn't being taken advantage of, where is the harm?

There is a massive difference between some asshole just using kids for his own pleasure, and a consensual, mutual relationship of pleasure.

There is evidence that people who did not experience it as negative are still indoctrinated into feeling trauma by psychiatrists and police. You can take any single human experience and do the same if society hates it.

Nah, that can't be true

>forced

>mohammed was white.

purest aryan white.

I'm going to skip around a bit to save you the trouble.

>Rape and coercion cause trauma
Glad we're making progress here.

>Emotional abuse is impossible to legislate against and is sometimes more harmful than physical abuse.
Hmmm, interesting statement, let's pair this up with something you say later.

>How is pleasure harmful? Children inherently understand that rubbing their genitals is pleasurable. Introducing an adult into that doesn't magicaly cause trauma if its consensual.
Adults have authority over children, a child might "consent" (they're being coerced by your authority) to engage in a sex act with you, and while this might not be physically damaging (it often is due to kids being to young to have sex ffs) it is emotionally damaging as they are in a way robbed of their agency by trying to please an adult.

Sexual abuse is not necessarily physical in the same way that sexual harassment at the office doesn't have to be physical.

Odd that parents disciplining their kids with a harsh word needs to be legislated against more than physically beating them up or fucking them.

You live in a weird world.

Why do degenerates think they're welcome on this board?

>It's not pleasure that's the traumatic part you cunt, it's that they're taken advantage of and
used
I've already said if they're taken advantage of and used it probably will be traumatic. I said if its consensual and pleasure it most likely won't be, and studies have been provided showing that is the case.

>don't have the full capacity to understand sex.
Why must someone have the full capacity to understand to engage in an action? Children also don't understand school, punishment, religion, etc. Children learn and do things that are pleasurable.

The rest of your post is ad hominem.

That makes sense, not like anyone would fuck a mentally retarded person anyway.

I and several kids in my neighbourhood were raped frequently over the span of a decade growing up by my god father, one of them has offed himself, the others are drug addicts and life failures, me I just have autism.

Thing is I remember girls at 13 - 18 going out with older men 20 - 35 and they did not scream rape nor did get traumatized over it. I remember as a young boy trying to get older women to fuck me.

"rape is rape unless they're underage then it's always rape"

you already made this post earlier cunt

hehe you were raped :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD:DDDDDDD:D:D:D

someone recently got charged with rape for fucking a mongoloid

there is no double standard at all

And now you're a psycho pedophile, good argument

Why do people hate facts when they make them feel bad? Facts are more important then you feeling "icky".

Wasn't me dumb cunt.

The line is blurry (some people grow faster than others), but it's better to err on the side of caution and set the bar higher than it needs to be.

Don't be a pedo.

Morals are more important than your pleasure you underaged lolbertarian trash.

>graffiti
Paedophilia I was okay with, but if you tag your stupid fucking initials on a wall, some poor bugger has to paint over them, day after day.

but you're being paid by the same person :^)

Down under is full of pedos though desu

What facts? You mean the facts that show that kids that are sexually abused end up far worse than their non-sexed up counterparts?

Reality is not on your side pedo.

Children make illogical and irrational decisions constantly, adults have a social responsibility to protect children. No matter how its framed, taking advantage of children is anti-social thus we condemn it.

We don't trust our children with fuck all responsibility in the west for good reason, do you want your son to cut his dick off to become a girl on a whim at 8yrs old? I'm sure lots of studies will show its a positive and the kid lived happily ever after.

No matter what the law says, paedophilia will never be specially accepted here

Islam has morals that are pretty bad, should those be followed since they are someones morals?

sorry i'm retard look two posts above that one

The only fact I see repeated ad nauseam here ITT by both pedo behavior and neurotypical replies is that all pedophiles are subhuman scum that use faulty logic and tangential bullshit to justify abusing kids.

How do you figure that one, when I am not? Your post is ad hominem.

Socially*