Anyone else miss the 80's?

Anyone else miss the 80's?

oh my god in so many ways.

Yep

Sure.

'no'

Always. I'm glad I was a young child during the 80's, so I got all the cool cartoons and toys, but none of the bad fashions.

80's fashion was on point, bro.

>bad fashions
nigga what? What are you thinking are good fashion since then? baggy JNCOs? frosted tips? skinny jeans and ironic tattoos?
Show me a cat from any decade cooler looking than this motherfucker? Cooler than MJ in Thriller? Cooler than Inspector Tequila Yuen?

fuck you, there is nothing better than 80s fashion. We should all be so blessed as to look like a Patrick Nagel print.

I used to, but now I'm kinda sick of it because the ones controlling popular media are all 80's kids with massive raging nostalgiaboners.

No, my country was in control of a paranoid alt-right military force and people used to disappear

Also my teacher used to hit my hands with a ruler for being left-handed

Chile or Indonesia?

For one second it looked like Lum

How disappointing

Better than Sailor Moon

We need to go back farther

80s was trash.
And this NEo-80s shit is bigger trash since it's just "nostalgia" fags who haven't even lived through the 80s, they just enjoy an exaggerated parody that isn't even close to what actual 80s aesthetics were like.

Just in general as a time period? Yes they were amazing.

Cartoon wise? Not so much. Cartoons began a slow resurgence, but it wasnt without troves and troves of forgettable shit. 80s anime was awesome, but in the 80s there was virtually no way of obtaining it unless you lived in a big city or something.

I guess the best cartoon that came out of the 80s (imo) was Mighty Mouse the New Adventures, and I have the dvd set so theres that.

I ran across and episode of G.I. Joe on tv a few weeks ago, it was one of the worst cartoons I've ever seen. It looked like the animation was like 3 fps, all the action was stiff as hell and the writing wasn't much better. And this is considered an '80s classic for cartoons.

>dirty pair
mah niqqa

i was born in 95 and all i know of the 80's is from playing gta vice city, vice city stories, some 80's music and movies.
i like everything about the 80's mainly it's style, but i don't think i can be nostalgic over a time i wasn't even born in.

>there is nothing better than 80s fashion.
Swagfags would disagree

80s was my favorite era for cartoons, music and fashion.
I miss the cocaine fueled glam wet dream that it was.

Then fuck off.

I was born in 85, by the time i was old enough to appreciate the 80s it was already over. Then came the 90s aka cutback on everything publicly funded decade.

Oh I miss it alright.

We need a new cartoon where the lead character is an M-60 wielding badass that blows shit up.

How does it feel to be in your 30s/nearing your 30s and still browsing a chinese message board for children's cartoons and funny books?

the only reason I haven't killed myself is no one would feed my cat

so, pretty good, famalam

Swagfags can do nothing else.

80's peeps would beat your ass then snort coke off it.

Fuck yeah the 80s! The decade of powerful as fuck metal

But, uh, I'm a 90s kid. We fucked everything up after the 90s. The world became pure shittium. Thanks for reminding me.

Feels good man, gonna outlive all you youngsters.

What do you think it happens when we grow past 25? We move on with our slave lives and raise a family? Not in this economy.

>having a job
>2016

i guess.
swagfags are nothing but fuckboi's anyway