*regrets not having children*

*regrets not having children*

why do people so desperately want this to happen to people without kids? god forbid they're content with not shitting out some shrieking hellspawn.

Why are emasculated neet virgins so obsessed with masculinity, gender roles and procreation? Do your parents know about these fixations?

What are the benefits to having a child

I can sort of understand people who are parent sforcing their lifestyle on others to validate themselves, but Sup Forums virgins doing that is just sad

the jews lose

Women literally start to go crazy when they don't have kids. Old women with no children are always the biggest cunts.

Lesbians can't have kids on their own she chose that horrible life so she has to deal with it.

Do you have a single fact to back that up

If you don't fuck up, someone who'll be with you in your death bed.
And that thing about passing your genes and that.

the whole west will collapse because women having no kids

I just got this picture, he's mad because his banana is going bad

Good, the fewer white racists the better

Ellen giv pusy

>*excommunicates my bipolar Mom earlier this week*

Bitch is going to die alone with regrets :)

why?

don't listen to him
the jews win, regardless if you have kids or not.

(((who))) would say such a thing?

nothing until they get a bit older. Its a huge pain in the ass and basically doesnt stop your life, but raising a productive member of society, passing along your genes and seeing them succeed and look up to you for it is a great purposeful feeling
raising a kid sucks, raising a good person is worth it

Someone to help you run erands and visit you when you are older?

Gives you somewhere to live other than a shitty nursing home.

Just go outside and interact with 30+yo childless women. At least 90% of them will be insane screeching cunts.

This argument is such fucking horseshit.
I'm basically told to clean someone else's shit and give them millions of dollars for years and years just so that when I'm going to be a lying dead man I could go "Ah yes all these years paid off!" and keep my slow way to death?

This is 90% of it. These people need to get off the internet and start saving up money for their kid's college funds, which will undoubtedly be wasted anyway. Retarded monkeys need to stfu.

>If you don't fuck up, someone who'll be with you in your death bed.
>be with you
>in your death bed
Jesus

You don't do it for material benefits, I presume. They are a resource drain and most people can't raise kids very well.

My parents were shit at it, that's why I waste time here.

crazy cat ladies

The jews definitely win when you spend $1000s on diapers and food, not one person ITT would use washable diapers or make their own food

>implying a washable diaper is superior
I bet you haven't dealt with baby poop before.

>raising a good person is worth it

Don't give yourself so much credit, I'd bet my left tit Ted Bundy's parents tried twice as hard as you and possibly your mother had to babysit 3x a week.

No shit sherlock. You better make that money and buy those massive atmosphere ruiners and don't forget to encourage your child to put themselves in massive debt just for a chance to make a living.

Anyone else generally dislike homosexuals but is indifferent to homosexuality lol

ok? I got a vasectomy and don't think it's good to accrue debt for anything, especially tertiary education.

The key to ending this shit is to scream it from the rooftops, long and loud, and never stop. They won't.

I guess. It's like 10% of all people are homosexual, but 40% of people in any given group give or take are going to be total retards.

Only women, that's because it's in their DNA, their purpose in life is to have children, the purpose in life of men is to fuck(wich in the natural world is synonimous to having children).
If you don't want to do what your DNA wants you to do, it will use every tools as it's disposition to force you too, lust for men, desire of unprotected sex, dreams of children calling you mom, and if it's not enough for you to fall in line, in last resort crushing depression.

What does that even mean that 10% of all people are homosexual?

Do you dislike flamboyance or men kissing in front of you?

Muh world views

I could throw a fucking party knowing I didn't have kids with someone who turned out to be a giant faggot. Now I don't base my self worth on human interaction, only money.

Flamboyance. Really don't think much when I see two adults kissing, though I generally won't display pda with my own partners so that's just my dumb puritanical morality.

This

It's just a guess. A generous one, because I suspect most people are bisexual one way or another, so be grateful.

Yeah I think it's generous is why I'm asking. I could totally see myself kissing a guy or whatever. I know I'll never do it but that's probably a social thing more than anything else.

No actually now that I think about it I'm repulsed. Guess I'm straight.

If you are a man and you fuck from time to time, you are fine, your body will leave you alone, else, I assure you sooner or later (and it's usually sooner) if the carrot is not enough, then comes the stick.

Nothing meds can't fix. DNA > meds, read a biology book sometime and start with pic related.

>i need something material in return
You know what, don't bother having kids.

... apples poop?

You thought this was a clever post didn't you

>DNA > meds
You mean DNANothing meds can't fix.
True, but at what cost.

>ted bundy
>bastard out of wedlock
>never knew his real father
>raised into thinking his mother was his sister
>grandfather potentially was violently abusive
>grandma was crazy and needed shock therapy
I get the point youre trying to make, I really do, but find a better argument

It makes them feel some sort of justice for these single women that won't fuck them

It's like that picture with the difference between homosexuals and faggots/black people and niggers etc.
Gays don't get to chose to want to suck dick but they do have to choose to put on a lisp and act obnoxiously camp. Pure fucking insincerity plus the necessity of wearing your sexuality on your sleeve because your personality is dogshit.
Homosexuals are fine but I can't stand fags and I'd hazard a guess that most homosexuals feel the same way.

Why would anyone voluntarily put another person on this hellhole? Sadism?

But that goes for 90% of modern women anyway. It's not just limited to 30+ childless women.

That's what happens when you try to fight against your own human instinct just to appear edgy and different. Finally her biology is starting to destroy what little is left of her mental state

try to not let the teen angst interfere with your brain a little and listen. It works that way whether you like it or not, people fear getting old and dying alone. When they're little they're cute, and when they grown up they look after you, that's the only reason to have kids. It's not an "argument", it's how it is.
not that guy btw :^)

It's pretty obvious that the people who say they never want children are the sorts they don't interact with people in the outside world anyway.