Is there even a point of having Superboy around anymore more...

Is there even a point of having Superboy around anymore more? He is clearly inferior to his alternate reality/timeline genetic donor.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nyhDiEE5i9c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What are you talking about? Superboy clearly isn't around anymore.

Also Kenan is his replacement not Jon.

He's going to put on Krypto's cape and murder the fuck out of Eradicator.

Scott Lobdell's Superboy, which is the Nu52 Superboy, is one of the worst characters ever created by DC.

So yeah, i certainly don't want to see him back. I doubt DC does as well. They pretty much wrote the Nu52 Teen Titans alway

Kenan is the one going by Superman not Jon

So did Kon when he first started out

But yeah Jon is going to be Superboy and Kenan is going to be the douchey self absorbed teenager. It's a nice compromise

thread theme;

youtube.com/watch?v=nyhDiEE5i9c

>Superboy clearly isn't around anymore.
What happened to him?

He got Lobdell'd

The nu52 Teen Titans were a mistake and now they're all ruined

So he's Gohan at the end of the Cell saga?

In order for him to go full Gohan, he must be wearing Batman's attires while unleashing his Kryptonian rage.

Piccolo is more like the Eradicator. Enemy turned ally.

I want an issue where john becomes a robin temporarily. Something that would be only one or two at most.

Conner Kent is not around. No one wants a half Luthor clone (Young Justice Superman had the right idea).

And the Lobdellized, as these anons pointed out, was just a waste of paper, for 98.77% of his arcs

superboy should be in the legion of superheroes

Honestly he might be too young for them. When Clark was with them he was at least the same age as them, like mid-teens. And it seems like they're going with a Retroboot style (Saturn Girl mentioned to be an adult on her Rebirth pages).

threeboot
retroboot aka the original
and most of the reboot legion all exist now.

And they are all older than Jon even in their origins. Doesn't really work for me, I'd just put Kara back with them if anything.

Yeah, I think that works really well, especially if they move to use the Legion at all in CW *CBS* Supergirl.

Jimenez' art is Anime-y as fuck.

someone post the "what the hell" scene