Remember when Captain Planet fought Hitler?

Remember when Captain Planet fought Hitler?

Hitler too stronk

>want to shit over Hitler
>make him look like a total badass
I bet cartoons created many Sup Forumstards

Wasn't Adolf an environmentalist?

Ya,he recycled the Jews.

He does look oddly cool.

He was, he also was pro animal rights

Yes, also a big fan of animal rights and healthy life habits. Nazi Germany had a major crackdown on smoking, for example.
In many ways he was ahead of his time, but all that gets overshadowed by the whole genocide thing in the common consciousness.

>major crackdown on smoking
>builds a whole bunch of ovens instead
>keeps them operating around the clock
yep, great for the environment.

Setting aside that it's whitewashing bullshit, it's easy as hell to be an environmentalist when you're killing everybody you don't like. Suddenly there's more room and resources for everyone left!

I don't think he cracked down on smoking for environmental reasons.

Hitler was concerned about overpopulation

He was one of the first politicians trying get smoking banned for health reasons.

>tfw you never got the eagle armor Hitler figure as a kid

>Pointing out that commonly accepted propaganda is wrong, is whitewashing
Sure, and the Japanese eat babies, and the Russians can't do anything other than Drink, Kill, and Rape.

Also the British burn people alive in giant wicker men, and Nero fiddled while Rome burned and set the fires himself.

Actually, he burned them as part of a renewable energy program

Shut up Arnold!Your mom is a renewable energy program for my dick.

Not just Hitler, Hitler Hogan

At least my mom wasn't deported

>Captain Planet finally gets the opportunity to do something badass for once and deck Hitler in the face or something
>he gets Worf'd yet again just because "hatred counts as pollution", so basically Adolf's OP as fuck and can stare him down into submission like a lvl 9001 pussy annihilating alpha
Who are they expecting the kids to imitate in this situation? The green haired environmentalist faggot who loses every single fight, or the sharply dressed beast living in a castle in scenic bumfuck Germany who can fuck your shit up without even lifting a finger?

What kind of superhero loses to a mustache?

Can someone get a screenshot of this please?

Almost as cool as this.

I remember when War Machine was Captain Planet and successfully took over the world

Master-D Hitler was the best Hitler.

Well I mean he basically defeated a demi god (or would Gaia be the titan and cap the god?) by just using the power of HATE. That alone made him pretty fucking cool.

When are we going to get a crossover with all the distinctive parodies of Hitler teaming up to wage a world war across the multiverse? Basically the Council of Ricks/Kangs, but with Hitler.

>Beating gods with just pure hate

That's Yawgmoth level of hate

>Wow...just wow..really Captain Planet? We summon you with fucking the raw elements of the Earth and you go down because this fucker looks at you?

To be fair, if one of your elements is heart, then you pretty much have to be hurt by hate. I mean. it just follows.

Once again, Ma-Ti ruins everything.

Dammit Ma-ti

We got to go back Ma-Ti

The IMAGINARY genocide, you mean. Simply didn't happen. The earth and humanity would have certainly been better off if it had.

*heils fedora*

*tips kippah*

>"hatred counts as pollution"
If that was the case, he should have been nerfed as fuck during that MLK episode.

it was wasn't real but it totally should have happened. The hypocrisy of the Storm fags.

The holocaust is one of the most highly documented events in history.

>and the Russians can't do anything other than Drink, Kill, and Rape.

that's mostly true tho

It is done. I guess the hidden meaningless babble can be removed by someone else.

what's up with his mustache? it's his most recognizable feature, he looks more like stalin there